[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 泡沫之夏 PAO MO ZHI XIA/ SUMMER'S BUBBLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest Jennie

thanks for the video - you know they both love each other - why don't they just hook up because they look so damn cute together

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude seriously, o-o he's rich, he's attractive, he's smart and successful, he's loyal, he's protective, he loves her to death, he's a good husband, he's a good brother-in-law, he's a good daddy. where can you find a guy like that in real life? lolol. Although he's a bit overbearing, but he's genuine and would never hurt you anyway, what girl wouldn't dream of being loved like that? :P

I've pretty much caught on to the Peter Ho fever too x.x he makes the perfect ou chen. and of course his height and body makes him look good in every thing he wears. I swear, o-o no one has looked as good in suits! it's weird, I wouldn't say he's all that 'good looking', but there's just something about him that I find utterly attractive. hehe

LOL! Basically what any sane girl is looking for in their significant other! Ou Chen is almost perfect...when everything else is that good with the man, I can live with the overbearing factor :P

Guest Jennie

LOL! Basically what any sane girl is looking for in their significant other! Ou Chen is almost perfect...when everything else is that good with the man, I can live with the overbearing factor :P

I have no complain on that factor whatsoever!

I finished the drama mainland version...I am still not satisfy for some reason.

Probably because the bed scene was weak sauce HAHA just kidding <.<

But, after watching the mainland version it made me love Ou Chen more haha.

I am definitely going to get the drama when it comes out.

YES, the bedroom scene was a bit PG.. and on the variety shows

Peter Ho said it was steaming hot.. so I can't wait to watch the Taiwan version.

I want to see the steaming part!!!

And.. even after watching the mainland version.. waiting for bated breathe

for each week episodes. It's SO good.. why is rating so low?

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

I love that scene when OuChen was alone in the movie theatre. he conveyed the emotions very well. T-T my heart aches for him.

but what I dont get is, when the manager lady was opening the door to ask him about the conference he was supposed to have, he smiled a little bit. like he literally lit up a little when he saw the door open. was he expecting Xia Mo to come? or was he just happy that maybe he wouldn't be alone?

can't wait for the next few episodes when things start to pick up even faster. this drama is extremely fast-paced. hahahaha it's getting closer and closer to the bed scene! XD lolol

I love that scene when OuChen was alone in the movie theatre. he conveyed the emotions very well. T-T my heart aches for him.

but what I dont get is, when the manager lady was opening the door to ask him about the conference he was supposed to have, he smiled a little bit. like he literally lit up a little when he saw the door open. was he expecting Xia Mo to come? or was he just happy that maybe he wouldn't be alone?

can't wait for the next few episodes when things start to pick up even faster. this drama is extremely fast-paced. hahahaha it's getting closer and closer to the bed scene! XD lolol

My opinion, when the door open, he thought it would be Xia Mo but it didn't. He remember that when she's lonely she would spend her birthday in the movie theater so he was hoping she would remember his birthday and come there. He would spend his birthday alone since his "fake" parent's really didn't care about him so he is usually lonely for his birthday. We all know that the only person that can make Ou Chen smile (for now) is Xia Mo so he lit up thinking it was her but turns out not to be her.

I read that the drama is 13/14 episode that is why now the drama seem to go a bit faster :P gah I don't want it to end!

★週日22:00-24:10(2010.07.18)

1 偷心大聖PS男 (台視) 4.96

2 泡沬之夏 (民視) 1.55

3 呼叫大明星 (華視) 0.67

4 就是要香戀 (中視) 0.42

★Sunday 22:00-24:10(2010.07.18)

1 PS Man 4.96

2 Summers Desire 1.55

3 Calling for Love 0.67

4 Scent of Love 0.42

*sinks into depression*

Ratings went down slightly. Mainly because it was PS Man's finale. But this also means that the ratings they were holding may be distributed next week if their new show can't hold the audience. ^_____^

We're sure to see a hugh jump next week in ratings for Summer's Desire! *hopeful*

I love that scene when OuChen was alone in the movie theatre. he conveyed the emotions very well. T-T my heart aches for him. but what I dont get is, when the manager lady was opening the door to ask him about the conference he was supposed to have, he smiled a little bit. like he literally lit up a little when he saw the door open. was he expecting Xia Mo to come? or was he just happy that maybe he wouldn't be alone?can't wait for the next few episodes when things start to pick up even faster. this drama is extremely fast-paced. hahahaha it's getting closer and closer to the bed scene! XD lolol

Ou Chen was definitely hoping it was Xia Mo. Xia Mo's favorite birthday past-time was going to the movies with her parents, so every year since then Ou Chen's booked a theater. Everything Ou Chen does revolved around Xia Mo...*sigh*

★Sunday 22:00-24:10(2010.07.18)1 PS Man 4.96 2 Summers Desire 1.55 3 Calling for Love 0.67 4 Scent of Love 0.42 *sinks into depression*Ratings went down slightly. Mainly because it was PS Man's finale. But this also means that the ratings they were holding may be distributed next week if their new show can't hold the audience. ^_____^ We're sure to see a hugh jump next week in ratings for Summer's Desire! *hopeful*

That's how I see it as well. People are bound to tune in for the finale and see how it all ends. Regardless, Summer's Desire is still far ahead of Calling For Love and Scent of Love. I definitely think Summer's Desire will gain a good amount of the PS Man audience. At the VERY least, I expect it to finally break 2.

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

^I hope it does! this taiwan drama is one of the best ones i've seen. maybe because i'm not really into the cheesy funny romantic ones. lol I love the plot. and of course Ouchem and peter! I sure hope it gets the recognitino it deserves. it seems like this drama is more popular overseas, like every asian i know is watching this drama. no kidding. <3

Guest boonorbane

im sad about the low ratings. im really enjoying this drama, ive only seen until ep 6 though. im for huang xiao ming! he's so hot! ^^

Guest shelleyli

I was hoping Peter and Barbie can be couple for real. However, it seems it's not the case. Peter has a girl-friend living with him already. The following link is the news from last July.

http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/ent/chnstar/ausdaily/20090731/0235526311.html

I saw the mainland bed scene. Is like 30 seconds. But I heard it suppose to be steamy and hot. so let's see what the taiwanese version have for us!

which episode is this? coz the mainland version has 25 episodes

Guest wendy10

I was hoping Peter and Barbie can be couple for real. However, it seems it's not the case. Peter has a girl-friend living with him already. The following link is the news from last July.

http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/ent/chnstar/ausdaily/20090731/0235526311.html

Peter has been clarified the news of his affair,it's a rumor

the link of his clarification

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=619109546&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%BA%CE%C8%F3%B6%AB&pn=150

^I wish they would release behind the scenes of each episode like they did for some of the other shows...would be so much fun to watch!

I thought Peter Ho mentioned on some show that he was single and has been for a good number of years....

Peter and Barbie would make a sweet couple...

I believe Barbie is actually looking for a relationship cause she wants to get married soon and be able to have children of her own...

Guest Hearted

I really like there is a thread for this, :D! I'm a Peter Ho/Barbie Hsu fan BUT also a HXM/Barbie Hsu fan. I got to say by far Huang Xiao Ming is really good looking as Luo Xi in the drama. I wish it was HXM looks plus Ou Chen's personality... :) Keep us updated with drama! I can't decide who I want to be a couple.. so hard :S I think Barbie Hsu is really pretty :o I never really reconized her before, but this drama really made me realize she's gorgeous. I enjoy this drama a bit too much :ph34r:

Guest Jennie

I really like there is a thread for this, :D! I'm a Peter Ho/Barbie Hsu fan BUT also a HXM/Barbie Hsu fan. I got to say by far Huang Xiao Ming is really good looking as Luo Xi in the drama. I wish it was HXM looks plus Ou Chen's personality... :) Keep us updated with drama! I can't decide who I want to be a couple.. so hard :S I think Barbie Hsu is really pretty :o I never really reconized her before, but this drama really made me realize she's gorgeous. I enjoy this drama a bit too much :ph34r:

Peter Ho is not that bad looking. I don't think HXM is all that handsome. Don't you think that way he portrays LuoXi is exaggerating? but either way. I never want a good looking guy with a personality like Ouchen. I like OuChen as a whole. Peter Ho is just perfect for that and I can't think anyone who can play a better OuChen than he is!

and yes, I know Barbie until this drama and I do think she is pretty but just at some angle.

Archived