Spelling Asian As Azn

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest XxKhmerBoiXx

I usually use asian the only time i use azn is when im like making a screen name or something but that was one screen name so yeah lol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jasarn

^

I hate screen names with azn in it lol

My friend has an annoying habit of spelling it asain, and no matter how many times I correct him the next time he'll spell it asain again.

It bothers me, but you will learn to tolerate it. Let's face it, the real reason people don't spell out Asian is because they are lazy. It's more convenient and efficient to use it as "Azn". If I wanted to save like a minute of my time, I could have very well just typed everything in lowercase, in shorten form, run on sentences, etc.

Guest proFRESHional.

i dont like it when people use Azn instead of asian.

its just kind of unnecessary i guess..but its whatever..

Guest I_play_with_dolls

^

I hate screen names with azn in it lol

My friend has an annoying habit of spelling it asain, and no matter how many times I correct him the next time he'll spell it asain again.

That reminded me of one of my former friends, she was all about "Asian pride" but in literacy class if she wrote something about her being Asian in her journals, she kept spelling it as Asain. I thought she literally was spelling it wrong on purpose, but then I found out she couldn't spell Asian for fourteen years.

.-.

Guest Latitude

isnt just the ghetto way to spell it?

sure :P

i find it funnier how some people type like this - HeY GuyS, HoW YA DoIn MaNg?!

Guest bebe-f0bulous

AZN is for gangster kids. HAHA! It's lame for sure, but it's used too frequent to be annoying anymore.

Guest sake-nya

OH gosh. I hate people who spell it has "azn". It's like they're trying to be wannabes/look "cool"... when they're really not. Plus, it looks weird. "Asian" looks so much nicer.

Guest Deziel

I get irritated, but I don't go crazy over it. x3 I would just type out Asian. I use short form of other words too, but only if I'm busy doing something, otherwise, I'd type normally. :D

Guest v13tnammer

I think it makes them sound unintelligent haha

I read AZN as ayye zee enn..which is annoying. Rather them write/type out asian and so I can read it as asian >=\

Guest scishock

wow, I can't believe people are getting irritated over this. It's an acronym just like lol, ttyl, brb, etc. You do not have more "pride" as an asian because you chose to spell it differently nor does it change the meaning. Language change due to creativity and those who are against change are called prescription linguists or grammar police. They are angry old men who thinks our language is doomed and have bananas up their butt. Language is an art, don't be a grammar police.

btw, im AzN and i'm proud of it.

AzN looks artistically better to me than azn or Azn or aZN.

Archived