Do You Wear Make-up?

blossomz

Guest missakky

i wear makeup but it's usually just eyeliner and sometimes eye shadow. no concealer, etc...dont want that stuff on my face

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lady Violette

i loveee to play with makeup. i don't wear makeup everyday but a good tinted moisturizer is a MUST for me on a daily basis.

on some days when it's nice out, i like to wear eyeshadow to make my eyes stand out. nothing too dramatic for school though.

a little makeup can do wonders.

Guest uh-ohxev

I normally go out natural - like if I'm going to Target or something, I don't see the point in taking time to do my eyeliner, and all that other stuff if I'm just stepping out of my house real quick to go get something.

But, when I go out with friends I wear eyeliner and mascara, and lipbalm! If its an extremely special occasion - such as a wedding, etc. then I will go more out and use foundation, etc. I just don't see the point in wearing it everyday, even for school
:P

Guest tinatran_

uhh, when you say "make-up", does that mean concealer, blush, eyeshadow and the whole package? XD cause i only wear eyeliner and mascara and i don't know if it really counts, but i guess it does? well, yeeeeeeah. if i do wear eyeliner and mascara, i only wear it once every two months. =O

Guest c i e l`

I keep it natural, because I can't stand make-up, my eyes hurt and it always fade away.

Plus...I look horrible with make-up o_o

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I wear makeup, but I like to keep it down to Earthy tones like brown and a little black.

I like to keep it natural and not wear TOO much.

I don't like wearing foundation or anything because it feels like my skin can't breathe.

I wear liner, eye shadow, and a little blush on a daily basis. nothing too extreme.

Guest Aimiko

I don't wear it all the time, so I usually wear them whenever I'm not lazy. =P

Things that I use are only mascara, eyeliner and occasionally BB cream. I don't really like to wear a lot of make up because it just feels unnatural? :/ (But I'd like to try it out with full make up to check how I'll look like, LOL.)

Guest evz88

when i have uni i'll wear concealer/powder to even out my skintone a bit

when i have a test or am tired where i don't want stuff on my face i don't put anything on

i actually think i look odd with like eyeliner/eyeshadow/mascara/blush :unsure: prolly coz im not use to it since i hardly use them..

Guest MeiHearts

i think this has been posted some times already ..

but i pretty much depend on makeup or else i look horrrible

Guest HeulWan
I say yes, I'm an artist and to me it's a form of art. It's fun to try new stuff.

Also it takes lots of practice to do it, so my suggestion is to start young so when you get to the important parts of your life, you can put it on right and won't make a fool of yourself. (like for an important dinner or interview)

I agree. Make up is an art.

Given, it does enhance the way you look but its not just about hiding your flaws. You can be creative with make up and with practice, you will be able to create the right looks for the right occassions or just to express yourself ;)

Guest babyjuicy

I love makeup and wear it everyday.

Makeup is a form of art and it's suppose to enhance our features.

But many girls tend to change too much which is why when they take it off, they look different and not as attractive.

Guest Yoora

i wear it everyday unless feel like crapand dont feel like it but eventually I put someon during school because I feel under dressed. Haha

Iknow a girl in my fresh class, she stopped wearing it and I thought she looked dead bealll the time. I look more childish and there are no empathiese on my eyes sometimes.

I look more my age sometimes when I have it on.

Archived