Dont You Hate Being Nice Sometimes?

sueko-chan

jeeez.
ok so this is whats happening.

my stupid friends are not talking to me cuz of something THEY DID!

they wanna blame me for it cuz they too scared to admit it.

so my freinds say im selfish and narrow minded when i have been there for them ALL THE TIME.

so this is my freinds and what they say about me:

1st friend:

-im too caught up with my BF to see whats going on with my freinds.

(ive only mentioned my BF once to them and she flips out about that one time saying it was numerous times. also her and her BF fight ALOT i mean like everyday. now that she sees that im happy and shes not shes taking out all this anger out on me and i dont like it at all. i have nothing to deal with her and her BF so her dragging me down so she feels better doesnt make sense.)

-i always cancel on them to go out. (i get grounded alot so im not canceling its just i cant go. but when i do go i have to be home at 10. she says they dont know this but i have always had htis curfew. she says that they have to adjust thier schedules for me. which isnt true.)

-i only think about my self. (this girl has had many problems. ive offered her to stay at my apt numerous times when he and her bf broke up. she lives with him and she cant go back to her parents house. she decided to leave her parents about a year ago. ive also helped her move her things from her parents house to her bf house. i got grounded cuz i helped her for an extra hour and she didnt even say sorry. also i always was there for her when she needed me. even at 3 in the morning i would talk to ehr and comfort her even though i had huge exams the next day. so saying im not a true freind and selfish shows how much she knows about me helping her.)

2nd friend:

-she thinks that im also too busy with my BF.

(but the fact is i was single and since i got a BF and she broke up with her BF of 2 years. she got very jealous. she even said while she was dating her ex. that my BF would be a great bf. he was friends with her before he met me. and she kinda liked him. also at the fact that she was having a hrd time finding a prom date he was her back up but she GAVE ME PERMISSION to ask him to prom. we werent dating until after i aksed him to prom. she says that im rubbing him in her face when shes the very one that hangs out with us. like for example we just had a camp for our science club and he came as a chaperone. when we talked just me and him late at night she would go to the tent angrily and be like "ill just leave you 2 alone" and then storm off. she also talk to my BF for advice but now shes only doing it for attention and this makes me mad because she purposely is doing this so he wont talk to me but only talk to her.)

-self centered and narrowminded.

(i have been there for this girl for a looong time. when her and her BF broke up i was there for her all the time. we talked and i was always there when she needed a shoulder to cry on. my first freind was at my house when my 2nd friends bf broke up with her. she called her then passed me the phone cuz she was doing arts and crafts with my sister. C'MON NOW! i was there for you! not like the 1st friend who pushes you aside!)

3rd friend:

-complains about giving me rides WHEN HE OFFERS.

(he says that i demand rides home and that im using him. that is totally false. he alwyas offers me rides home cuz its on his way. honestly i dont like asking people or getting rides cuz i feel bad. but he says that I DEMAND them. this is just dumb. cuz he always offers everyone rides and he complains to my 1st friend? c'mon now. seriously get a grip)

-has had many deaths in his life

(he has had MANY family related deaths recently and i have been there for him. even when i was busy i put everything down to listen to him. he thinks i dont do anyhting for him but seriously where were you when i was talking to you?)

friend 2&3 only stay friends with her cuz my 2nd friend is on her phone plan. so if she fights with her friend 1 will cancel her phone. and friend 2 needs the phone cuz her mom cancelled hers. also friend 3 stays friends with her cuz she gets him drugs! C'MON! seriously

freind 1 has got everyone all hyped up and on her side cuz of these things. WHICH IS STUPID!

ive never had to bribe people to be my freind. but thats her option cuz she knows shes wrong.

friend 1 calls me to chew me out about this prom situation which i posted here before in another thread.

and she always puts down my BF saying that i dont love him and that hes rebound. WHICH ISNT TRUE!

i do love my BF. me and him both decided we wanna get married and start a family one day.

but honestly im sick of being nice. cuz everyone just puts me down later on.

im onyl gonna be there for my TRUE FRIENDS. not the ones that talk crap about me and put me down.

dont you hate being nice sometimes?

my kindness just goes unappreciated and i feel used.

im just done with them and this all together!

Guest littleangel19

You are a true friend, they aren't just leave them be. You would be happier without them, and maybe they will see how much you mean to them, when you leave them. And they will see how stupid they have been. JUST LEAVE THEM. not worth it. Talk to your bf, about your decision and see how he feels. Because your friend that had feelings for him while she was with her ex. Might end up trying to ruin your relationships with him. So becareful!

-feel better ^^

Guest Hakiri

Aw just give them some time to cool down = ( or, like the poster above me, maybe it's time to leave them because it's obviously hurting you : (

You know what they say about hurting those closest to you?

Guest wonderfulyou

they dont seem like your friends. sounds like they are haters hating on you lol. just find new friends

oh yeah, being nice never works because obviously no one appreciates it. you have to be cocky at all times

Guest Bootyful-Meh

Yeah i agree on this..

ok so this is whats happening.

my stupid friends are not talking to me cuz of something THEY DID!

they wanna blame me for it cuz they too scared to admit it.

so my freinds say im selfish and narrow minded when i have been there for them ALL THE TIME.

so this is my freinds and what they say about me:

1st friend:

-im too caught up with my BF to see whats going on with my freinds.

(ive only mentioned my BF once to them and she flips out about that one time saying it was numerous times. also her and her BF fight ALOT i mean like everyday. now that she sees that im happy and shes not shes taking out all this anger out on me and i dont like it at all. i have nothing to deal with her and her BF so her dragging me down so she feels better doesnt make sense.)

-i always cancel on them to go out. (i get grounded alot so im not canceling its just i cant go. but when i do go i have to be home at 10. she says they dont know this but i have always had htis curfew. she says that they have to adjust thier schedules for me. which isnt true.)

-i only think about my self. (this girl has had many problems. ive offered her to stay at my apt numerous times when he and her bf broke up. she lives with him and she cant go back to her parents house. she decided to leave her parents about a year ago. ive also helped her move her things from her parents house to her bf house. i got grounded cuz i helped her for an extra hour and she didnt even say sorry. also i always was there for her when she needed me. even at 3 in the morning i would talk to ehr and comfort her even though i had huge exams the next day. so saying im not a true freind and selfish shows how much she knows about me helping her.)

2nd friend:

-she thinks that im also too busy with my BF.

(but the fact is i was single and since i got a BF and she broke up with her BF of 2 years. she got very jealous. she even said while she was dating her ex. that my BF would be a great bf. he was friends with her before he met me. and she kinda liked him. also at the fact that she was having a hrd time finding a prom date he was her back up but she GAVE ME PERMISSION to ask him to prom. we werent dating until after i aksed him to prom. she says that im rubbing him in her face when shes the very one that hangs out with us. like for example we just had a camp for our science club and he came as a chaperone. when we talked just me and him late at night she would go to the tent angrily and be like "ill just leave you 2 alone" and then storm off. she also talk to my BF for advice but now shes only doing it for attention and this makes me mad because she purposely is doing this so he wont talk to me but only talk to her.)

-self centered and narrowminded.

(i have been there for this girl for a looong time. when her and her BF broke up i was there for her all the time. we talked and i was always there when she needed a shoulder to cry on. my first freind was at my house when my 2nd friends bf broke up with her. she called her then passed me the phone cuz she was doing arts and crafts with my sister. C'MON NOW! i was there for you! not like the 1st friend who pushes you aside!)

3rd friend:

-complains about giving me rides WHEN HE OFFERS.

(he says that i demand rides home and that im using him. that is totally false. he alwyas offers me rides home cuz its on his way. honestly i dont like asking people or getting rides cuz i feel bad. but he says that I DEMAND them. this is just dumb. cuz he always offers everyone rides and he complains to my 1st friend? c'mon now. seriously get a grip)

-has had many deaths in his life

(he has had MANY family related deaths recently and i have been there for him. even when i was busy i put everything down to listen to him. he thinks i dont do anyhting for him but seriously where were you when i was talking to you?)

friend 2&3 only stay friends with her cuz my 2nd friend is on her phone plan. so if she fights with her friend 1 will cancel her phone. and friend 2 needs the phone cuz her mom cancelled hers. also friend 3 stays friends with her cuz she gets him drugs! C'MON! seriously

freind 1 has got everyone all hyped up and on her side cuz of these things. WHICH IS STUPID!

ive never had to bribe people to be my freind. but thats her option cuz she knows shes wrong.

friend 1 calls me to chew me out about this prom situation which i posted here before in another thread.

and she always puts down my BF saying that i dont love him and that hes rebound. WHICH ISNT TRUE!

i do love my BF. me and him both decided we wanna get married and start a family one day.

but honestly im sick of being nice. cuz everyone just puts me down later on.

im onyl gonna be there for my TRUE FRIENDS. not the ones that talk crap about me and put me down.

dont you hate being nice sometimes?

my kindness just goes unappreciated and i feel used.

im just done with them and this all together!

Well if three ppl all have problems with you, maybe it's time to look at what you're doing objectively and see if there is sth wrong? I mean one person says things, okay whatever. Two...fine. But three?

like there is 3 cuz they are a trio and ganged up on me.

everyone seems to see this. they always plan stuff together and leave me out.

they say they invite me when i never get a call or text and stuff like this.

i actually tried to sit and reflect on this situation but the only thing i did wrong was being too nice to them.

they took advantage of me and they dont wanna admit it.

thats why im just so over it.

Being nice sometimes can really suck, since people can take advantage etc etc.

From what your saying, they really don't sound like your friends though. Sounds more like whiny and jealous people.

Guest HappyExpress

Dont You Hate Being Nice Sometimes?

Yes!

Only happen when your dishonest and try to get something out of it, but end up got nothing from it. Then people get all pissed off and upset about it. lol

like there is 3 cuz they are a trio and ganged up on me.

everyone seems to see this. they always plan stuff together and leave me out.

they say they invite me when i never get a call or text and stuff like this.

i actually tried to sit and reflect on this situation but the only thing i did wrong was being too nice to them.

they took advantage of me and they dont wanna admit it.

thats why im just so over it.

You too took advantage of them lol because you expect something back when you try to be nice to them...

I see people do this all the time, especially people used "being nice" to manipulate each other.

You too took advantage of them lol because you expect something back when you try to be nice to them...

I see people do this all the time, especially people used "being nice" to manipulate each other.

i dont expect anyhting back. but they just blew everything out of proportion.

this all started over prom. and they got all upset.

i never expect anyhting from anyone. but the only thing i wished is that they were understanding and see what i did for them

but instead they get all mad an blame me for everything that goes worng with them.

Guest HappyExpress

i dont expect anyhting back. but they just blew everything out of proportion.

this all started over prom. and they got all upset.

i never expect anyhting from anyone. but the only thing i wished is that they were understanding and see what i did for them

but instead they get all mad an blame me for everything that goes worng with them.

look at your words. That's a form of something you want to expect something back from them. You want them to recognize your kindness, what you did for them, and you wanted to be appreciated from them, but in return they did not....

Archived