[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linglingju

omo!!! i love SUJU Full house>< but ive only seen parts of it...

can anyone please re-upload them again^^" cuz im abit late for it :unsure:

sorry for any inconvince...

pleeeeeeeeease?!

very much appreciated^^

Guest EJvictorian

I Love Super Junior Full House!!! I only get to watch a few episode.. like one or two. I want to watch more but I don't want to watch from youtube. Can Anyone upload the episodes on any link? I know there are Clubbox but I do not know how to use it, since I don't know korean. Can anyone help? I really want to watch it. :)

I Love Super Junior Full House!!! I only get to watch a few episode.. like one or two. I want to watch more but I don't want to watch from youtube. Can Anyone upload the episodes on any link? I know there are Clubbox but I do not know how to use it, since I don't know korean. Can anyone help? I really want to watch it. :)

Me too, I can't understand/read Korean so I can't sign up for a clubbox account to download the files :[[[[

• 3 weeks later...

geesh....i've dl the whole epis with subs a few month ago...

thought of burning em in cds after got back from college....

turns out...all d files were deleted cuz my 'dearest bro' formated d pc...!!!

gosh....

ep8...r they soft subs or harsubbed...??!!

you can dl the whole show of SuJu FullHouse with English Sub either Vietnamese Sub in www.veoh.com if you search for "Super Junior FullHouse - English Sub (or Vietnamese Sub)"

this show is really a must watch one, until now from what I know there is no one can not fall in love with SuJu after watching this show :lol:^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Erika1430263587

Aww,man. Why did it have to finish? ): I love their special gift for Anya & Eva at the end )'=

My fave quotes :D

1.He is Erkle! - Eunhyuk XDXD Oh ma gawd..insted of saying Hercules he said Erkle XD

2.Woman : Age?

Donghae : B. XDXDXD Haha omg then they continued on saying the alpahbet!

3.Nice weather! - Eunhyuk. ROFL~~

4.Foreigner : You watch Xman?

Eunhyuk : Im not Xman! HAHA! Oh man!

5.Foreigner : Do you mountain climb?

Eunhyuk : Short short :P

6.Die Smile - Kim Jong Min XD HAHA. I think he mean killer smile? LOL

There's more funny ones...but I cant remember now :x

i just finish watching SJFULLHOUSE from youtube.. its funny. i wish i could d/w it but i don't know korean..so i just watched it from youtube. im kinda new to SuJu, that's why im searching for SuJu's past activities and songs. i think heechul is funny and goofy...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest king-elessar

hi evryone...i was wondering...the preview for ep 2(at the end of ep1) :there is the boys and anya and eva wore all red tshirst to watch soccer match.??but i dont think there is any of those scene in ep 2..can anyone assist me with this? i really wanna know...

Guest StarCrystal

hi evryone...i was wondering...the preview for ep 2(at the end of ep1) :there is the boys and anya and eva wore all red tshirst to watch soccer match.??but i dont think there is any of those scene in ep 2..can anyone assist me with this? i really wanna know...

That was for the World Cup.. probably in the editing room they had to cut those scenes :\ I would have liked to see them too.

Guest miss scarlett

This comment is so late but...

Yeah, it's been a while since I last saw SJFH. I loved it.

I enjoy watching the English-related episodes over and over again. xD Their English is hilariously enjoyable to watch.

Archived