[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

I'm guessing everyone's pretty booked on school Now a days that summer's over?

Mmm.. --still on the manhunt for stuff on the crucible--

eun Hyuk...we've gotta get you your first kiss sooner rather than later.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noway!! there is subs for SuJu FH o.0... I didnt know that >.< ive alrdy finished watching this funny show without subs xD

Well time to watch it over again!! :phew:

Ty for the hard work ppl ^^

Guest toobitter

I think everyone's paitently waiting for episode 8 sub to come out > <" it's been over a month .. checking the page every single day yet .. no updates ..

thanks subbing team for all the hard work . we all appreciate it =)

can't wait to see epi8!!

aja aja fighting subbing team

Guest xVKN408x

I think everyone's paitently waiting for episode 8 sub to come out > <" it's been over a month .. checking the page every single day yet .. no updates ..

thanks subbing team for all the hard work . we all appreciate it =)

can't wait to see epi8!!

aja aja fighting subbing team

+++++++++

;)

it's more of a comedy reality show than a love show...besides, what would the audience think if they suju boiis really like anya and eva? : p

They'd be jealous =p.

I dont think there is any reason for the suju boys not to be allowed to be attracted to two rather pretty girls. (Eva is a def of course since she's half japanese, and Eva looked really pretty with the dimple and especially when Heechul points to her at the pub and is like 'nicholas cage!' ...)

KI liked Eva from the beginning, yes, he was flirting with her.

But she was more interested in Han Kyung ;) (a bit weird, since she's older than him XD;; )

Honestly, if they want to like someone its their decision i think, and not the audiences x.x;

Hope they keep in touch, though....

Guest BUTT3RFLii

I just start watching SJ Full House today. It's so hilarious. It's so funnie how they try to communicate with Eva and Anya. Eva and Anya are so luckie to stay with all these hot guys, plus they get to meet famous celebrities.

Guest sayuri43

I'm sooo sorry, but can you reupload the subs for 7, 9, 11, and I think 13? If it isn't any trouble of course :] I just started watching Full House and I JUST missed them!

THANK YOU!

EDIT

By the way, thanks for uploading the hardsubbed version of episode 12 :] d/ling right now!

Guest sayuri43

thank you so much! but where are these from? was it from www.sjfullhouse.com? o_O I couldn't find it anywhere...

THANKS AGAIN!!!

I'm excited to watch~

Since there's not subs for ep 10 yet, do you guys think it'll be ok for me to just skip it and go onto the next episode. it won't ruin anything right?

Guest formula17

I recently watched the full house episode! It was fantastic! It made me fall in love with KangIn! I used to only like Kibum and Shiwon. :P KangIn is very funny and LOUD! He just couldn't sit still!

Thank you to all the translators, timers, subbers and anybody out there who contribute to SJFullhouse! :D

Guest MizJudge.d

Hey, do any of you guys know if there will be subs for other suju show as well? Like mim-drama, adios camp etc. Tnx

Guest coOteE_paNda

umm.. is ep 9, 10, 11 and 13 hardsubbed yet?

if it is can u plz plz upload it i'd

really really appreciate it ^^

plz and thank you

Archived