Decoden~

Guest NauticalJanine

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoohyex

that looks really neat. but i did that to m mp3 player and in the first day. it started to hurt my eyes. T-T

i mean, i would do that. but my phone is a slide anyways.

so cool then.

Guest quirkyrocket

I agree. I like the simpler ones too. There are a few on Strapya that look really tempting...

360-A0013-W53SA_LRG.jpg

360-D0041-SO704I_LRG.jpg

360-D0078-N906IU_MED.jpg

360-D0087-P906I_MED.jpg

^This is my favorite. The strawberries are so cute!

360-D0052-P905I_MED.jpg

360-D0032-SO703I_MED.jpg

It probably doesn't hurt that the phones are really pretty too... :P

Guest NauticalJanine

^ yeah the phones they use are soo sleek and nice looking.

I really want to buy those little flower pieces.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

lol yeah

my fiance's sister's phone is like this

it's really cute but i see her always fussing where to put it coz she doesn't like carrying a purse/bag?

and i have to put it on mine or hold it for her >.<

Guest abusegirl

^ you should tell her to check out strapya-world.com. they have several items you can loop through the strap hole pf the phone then attach onto other things liek belt loops of your pants. or she can get a lanyard strap for the phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest worldwarme44

i would like to buy Swarovski crystals in BULK like get like a whole tube filled xD so i can decorate my entire sidekick phone where can i get that? nothing over 100 dollers my price range is 20-70 dollers

Guest abusegirl

^ gimme the diminsions of your phone, how much of it you wanna cover and how big you want the crystals to be and i'll tell you pretty close to exactly how many you'll need and where to buy in bulk from.

I wanna do that with my phone. But it looks too difficult. Also, my phone is a touch screen so I probably could only decorate the back cover, the top, bottom, and the border along the touch screen. But, then it'd probably uncomfortable to talk with.

I still need to get a cell phone charm for my phone anyways.

Probably can't afford to decorate my phone so much. ._. Only with stickers.

Guest tirahbunny

is this considered an advertisement?

i was just attacked earlier in the beauty&fashion forum for posting an online shopping website and telling people about it. they said it was against the rules because it was my bf's website and that advertising is prohibited so wouldnt this be the same thing? it's the principle of it. im just upset cus i feel like its unfair.

Guest abusegirl

is this considered an advertisement?

i was just attacked earlier in the beauty&fashion forum for posting an online shopping website and telling people about it. they said it was against the rules because it was my bf's website and that advertising is prohibited so wouldnt this be the same thing? it's the principle of it. im just upset cus i feel like its unfair.

this thread is about decoden in particular and for people to talk about it. if links are posted for us to find products related to it, oh well. but it's not for the sole purpose of advertising. i'm assuming yours was otherwise you would not have been told that and/or this would have been closed last month when it was posted up.

and wtf lol. you dont post that crap in a topic. spoils the mood and starts unnecessary mini cooper. what you do is copy and paste this topic URL into a PM to whoever is in charge of where your topic was and complain/ask. 0__o

Guest *MatsuJun*

I did it once on my phone, but all the pearls fell off leaving just the glue on my phone...not really pretty...

Guest AiMango
I would love to deck out my phone however I wouldn't want sticky residue if I were to remove them once I got sick of the jewels :/ Plus, I have trouble decorating ;_;
yea i agree , i actually have some cellphone stickers that i got awhile ago but i never used them HAHA. if your cellphone has that metallic sort of coating then i think its okay though.

Guest f_r_E_a_K

God I love the Japanese method of blinging out phones. All I see here is just people with NON-DECORATED phones (not even a charm!!)...ugh! So ugly!

Plus, the blinging out really goes well with the amazingly pretty Japanese FLIP phones ^ ^ screw blackberrys...haha

Guest riridoll

i lovelovelove decoden~

i can not wait to do mine ^^

i still do not understand how people can put their phone's in their pockets o__o;;

i have never had a deco'd phone before, but i never put it in my pocket xD

Guest s0y0un*

so pretty

i like the simple designs

i would get some

but their so expensive on strapaya ><

Archived