Decoden~

Guest NauticalJanine

Guest IonNuke

Swivel was started by those Sharp 903 and 904SH looking phones. Unless there was another model prior to the hype of swivel??? know of any aw614??? I think 903 was the start of them that kicked it all off.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peppermintsugar

Yeah, I dunno about those. I know about the ones I mentioned, and then stuff like the N906i, SH905i, all stuff around there. I know lots of the newer Fujitsu's swivel, too, like the F-01b and the N-02b. Both of which I love.

...like I said, limited knowledge haha.

Guest IonNuke

Well.... now you know. The old 903/904s were bricks.... literally. 903s are the ones in AW's post. 904 is one of these:

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

No way there's gonna be deco anything on that phone.... it's brand new still.

• 1 month later...
Guest Chirasu

I just made a case for my blackberry! Can't take a picture of it on the phone though since the only camera I have right now is my phone >.<

phone-case.jpg

^ Very cute! Did you use silicone or decotti, etc? I finally bought silicone and a caulking gun, but I have to return it since there's something wrong with the silicone. >:( I've been wanting to decorate my P906i for so long, but looks like I'm going to have to wait a bit longer. *sigh*

Guest Chirasu

I used silicon. What's wrong with yours? That really sucks :( I know what you mean, I was so eager to get started decorating it. I used GE brand 100% silicon for mine, squeezed out into an icing bag.

I dunno, it just wouldn't come out of the tube unless I left it sitting. Then it would make like, a drop, and that's it. My boyfriend couldn't even get it to come out, so I'm going back today to hopefully get a refund! Sucks though, since I finally had some time to do it, and it doesn't work. Now I gotta work the next 4 days, ugh. XO

• 1 year later...
Guest koneko92

dsc07397i.jpgdsc07396ic.jpgdsc07398x.jpg

This is my phone decoration which is hand made by me besides the plastic resins and cabochons. On the far right picture it is a phone pouch i put my phone in for extra sweetness protection =D. My inspiration for doing this deco den is the 'Sweets Deco Den' with the whip cream and without the dessert pieces. Hope you enjoy ~~

• 1 month later...
Guest _to-delete2

Here is my Galaxy S. I decorated the cover, because I don't want my phone to be ruined. Picture stolen from my blog, wrote an entry about this 10 hours pain... YES it took ten hours!

prosessi.png

Haven't took a picture of the front yet, but it's not as special as the back, of course. Despite the few gaps I'm really proud of what I've accomplished. ♥ Now I can show off my phone with pride!

This is the only picture I found of my previous design on the same phone:

1319197850487.jpg

Decorate your stuff, it's worth the pain!

Archived