Inoue Mao Graduates From Meiji University

Guest Xiao Miss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nippon Budoukan is a place filled with memories, where the final graduation scene of the popular drama Hana Yori Dango Returns was filmed. "The university entrance ceremony, Hanadan Returns graduation ceremony, the movie (preview event), and now my graduation, there seems to be a link between turning points of my life and the Budoukan. Many memories return."

She had juggled school and work previously, but now she will give her undivided attention to work. "I respect my friends who are going out looking for jobs in this time of a big recession. When my friends watch television, I want them to feel like giving their best."

I'M SO PROUD OF HER!! People like her, being able to juggle such a hectic job and such a prestigious school life, make me so envious and make me work harder srsly. ;___; She's so amazing. <3 It's also no wonder that her career has been very on and off lately. Same with Keiko Kitagawa. They hardly ever take back-to-back acting jobs, lol.

And aish! Nobody inviting her to group dates! She must be intimidating to approach. Her four friends are extremely lucky though, to be able to friend such an awesome girl. ;___; I'm so jealous srsly.

she's always seemed like a very responsible and smart girl. she's my favourite Jdorama actress of her generation. she's very impressive.

the one and only Makino Tsukishi. no one can really outplay how she played that role!

Guest bombb_

woot inoue mao.

seriously, i totally want to meet her.

shes pretty bomb-butt kicking.

haha.

and im so jealous, shes so pretty. haha.

"we're meiji's f4." lolll

Guest MinJee_318

Wow.. Congrats to Mao!

I loved watching her in HYD, and I'm glad she got to experience

and have a normal college life.

She's really pretty in her green kimono!

"We're Meji's F4." LoL. that was cute.

Again, Congrats to Mao on graduating.

Guest thesassygirl2

OMG THEY'RE MAKING Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu INTO A MOVIE!? i'm so happy inoue mao is playing the lead (: she always looks sooo cute

Archived