Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JENLEE

[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Haha all these girls are hitting on Ichigo. He doesn't know what to do ^_^

Guest Aya

Man I'm only on chapter 190 . . .

its weird i cant read manga.. i dont know like what to read first.. and id rather hear sounds and watch it animated.. but anyway I LOVE BLEACH i jus started watching like 2 days ago and im up to ep 49.. im SO addicted.. i cut my college class to watch it.. lols yeaa I SO RECOMMEND it !! it starts getting good ep 14 when captain kuchiki and renji show up!! =DDD i love it

:lol::P:D:)B):rolleyes:

Guest mel_orange88

I LOVE BLEACH!...it's ending at 70 episodes?!..thats so short :(..great manga/anime tho!..ep 52 [anime] will be out soon ^_^

I just read 198. lol Rukia is staying with Ichigo again. This should be interesting...

:lol: YAY! they finally together again ^_^..haha

Guest pimpinkrn

hey does any1 know of a clubbox that religiously updates the bleach shows??? i stopped because i cant use torrent but clubbox i can. I cant use torrent because college doesnt allow it and they dont know about clubbox so i cant get caught. HOLLA

hey does any1 know of a clubbox that religiously updates the bleach shows??? i stopped because i cant use torrent but clubbox i can. I cant use torrent because college doesnt allow it and they dont know about clubbox so i cant get caught. HOLLA

I haven't heard of anyones clubbox that has bleach on it. But I've seen clubboxes that had naruto and other anime I think. This is the manga thread btw, not the anime thread.

Yeah, I thought that was a little weird... maybe he's a shinigami too? the Asano guy? o.o

No I doubt it. Maybe he has some spirit energy. I think that's how you are able to see hollows cuz of your spirit energy. I dont remember.

Guest CarolineKIM

WHERE DID EVERYONE READ CHAP 198 TLED O.O?

BLEACH 7 HAS RAW OUT ONLY...

gah...