No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

Hi Fafa here i am :)i'm on NMW's fangirl mode right now and so happy looking to the pics you posted :)Thank you so muchright now i'm really excited about his new movie, but i wonder if it's a good or important role... i'm afraid it's not (he's not in the credits) i just want him to have enough screen time... pleaseeealso hoping he would release an album (there were news about it last december, right?) and i need a new k-dramaam i asking to much?i just want him to have all the recognition and love he deserves :)...i also hope he'd gain some weight, lol

@antoniaclamens Me too! I really think he needs to gain some weight. But he might be the type who eats but does not gain weight. So being think does not mean his body lacks any necessary material.

What movie is he playing in?! I have not heard anything about it. Can you please post any link you have regarding that movie Antonia?

Fafa the monkey is so cute and NMW even morei found the news about his new movie in lovenominwoo.tumbrlhere's the linkhttp://lovenominwoo.tumblr.com/post/40760089813and the link for the moviehttp://asianwiki.com/Battle_of_Myeongryang,_Whirlwind_Sea
waiting for it :)
btw here's the link for an interview (mtv taiwan???)he's from minute 4 to 13 (aprox) and played the guitar and sang a slow beautiful version of Trap

Fafa he's realy busy with his tweets... lucky us :)i love all the rose pics.. the one where he is eating the rose is awesomemaybe i'll do as you did and only watch NMW's scenes from Midas... but i have to start downloading the drama first...right now i'm dedicated to search all NMW's vids where he's singing or playingi'm really curious about his romantist days, not so much info about itand i only found these 2 vids

are there more mvs????

I see. So it was after Trax.

I think he know that his fans worry about his weight so every once in a while he posts pics of the food he eats!  :P

Like today. He has made this toast himself.
1359190796.jpg

and then he posted this pic and said something like there is honey in this

1359190869.jpg

And this he posted this pic and said his stomach was totally full! :D
1359191139.jpg

Some old tweets and photos

His concerts poster:
NMW%2027.jpg

and before the concert
NMW%2030.jpg

And a photo I found somewhere on the net:
NMW%2036.jpg

With his grandma who was the first person he mentioned when he got the newcomer award for Dong Ju songseng:
No%20Min%20Woo%2003.jpg

No%20Min%20Woo%2002.jpg

And Uri Min Woo nim playing the doll
No%20Min%20Woo%2010.jpg

Beautiful! Cute!