No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

WOW! Good news! the site that has NMW's Strory of wine needs registration and for Chinese new year they have opened up their registration. So register right now

Happy Chinese New Year!

We have opened registration on all our websites, including http://www.asiatorrents.me, http://eutorrents.ph and http://torrents.yourexotic.com

Please share the message on your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Blogs.

Guest leonameliton

annyeong chingus!:) Finished watching Rock Rock Rock! and No Min Woo is soooo qualified to play the role of Kim Tae Won with his guitar skills. But I’m pretty sure Kim Tae Won never looked like No Min Woo, even on his best days. You guys agree? :D

Here he is some photo's from Rock Rock Rock

(Image Credit As Labeled)
NohMinWoo_Rock2.jpg

if drama name is ROCK ROCK ROCK, then our NMW is HOT HOT HOT!
NohMinWoo_Rock1.jpg

leonameliton, glad you like RRR. and i agree with you NMW is HHH!!!!you know what? since i watched RRR i became a Boohwal's Fan. It's my fave korean band. i downloades all his albums and always listen to them.  And i love Kim Tae Won to pieces, but i must admit he's ugly so when i think he's too ugly for me i put NMW's face on his. LOL. Am i too silly???shallow??? Maybe. Anyway KTW is just awesome, seriously I admire him so much. and NMW made a wonderful portrayal of himhere are some more RRR's picswith HHH NMW :x186001052_L.jpg186001053_L.jpg186001055_L.jpg186001056_L.jpg186001059_L.jpg186001060_L.jpg186001061_L.jpgfullsizephoto144363.jpgfullsizephoto144373.jpgfullsizephoto144380.jpgfullsizephoto144382.jpgbtw this guittar battle scene was one of my favorites from the drama!!! 
Fafa thanks for the news. i will try your links asap!!!!!

Guest leonameliton

a cute photo of No Min Woo with his loving grandmom :)

as a child he was so cute
;)
20110203_nominwoograndma_2.jpg
and now he grown up into a flower boy :x
20110203_nominwoograndma_1.jpg

Thanks @Antonia. The pics are great. The last one in which he has a pick in his mouth is TOTALLY LOVELY!

Very true @leonmaeliton. What is respectable about him is how just being a flower boy is not enough for him and that he tries very hard and works very hard to do everything he does in the best possible way. Weather it's acting or playing an instrument or singing he does his best. and that is what I truly respect!

and good news. Our Min Woo nim tweeted a message yesterday. He said he is preparing a happy-new-year video for Hwanjas.

Guest leonameliton

thanks Fafa and Antonia :)

Check this video, No Min Woo nim share this photo on his twitter this morning, maybe he likes this video so he share it. Waah good job for the uploader, Min Woo nim recognize his/her work (I dunno the gender of the uploader)

Guest leonameliton

Fafa this is a few shots from the video :)

ahhh cuteness overload!!
223488_448963445171909_1036909995_n.jpg
(Image Credit As Labeled)

and here is the translation of his message:

Translation of @ROCKOUT529's New Year message
http://cafe.naver.com/rosenmw/21581

Min Woo singing:
까치 까치 설날은 어저께고요
(Magpie, Magpie, Yesterday was the new year)
우리 우리 설날은 오늘이래요
(Our, Our new year is today)

~~applause (Clap clap clap)~

Hello everybody,
This is actor No Min Woo.
I am glad to see you this New Year 2013.
Yey!

Today is the New Year.
Everyone.

I am doing well; so is work.
Health is most important.
Good health for everyone in the family,
I also wish everyone happiness.

Finally, this 2013
We are preparing for new work(pieces) and a lot of appearances for No Min Woo
Hope that everyone will show much love!

Once again, Happy New Year!
[trans nmwph]
[translated from japanese transcript, via ro_japan]

omo leonameliton you kill me!!!! or is he who kills me with so much cuteness!!!! thank for the translation the video and the pics, they're so adorable :x btw the song in the background is him????and that vid from FHT2!!! miss Tae Ik Nim so much!!! lol at his many hairstyles but he looks so hot in them all. and he's so funny :Di will repost it in fht2's thread
fafa i tried asiatorrents but just reading the rules made dizzy. did you figure it out how it works???
i don't have my hard drive right now so i can't share more pictures but i promise to post more asap

@Antonia The rules? I never read the rules when using a site! :D

But the important thing about asiatorrents is that the seeding is not free. you need to upload as much as you download otherwise you will be banned from downloading. So you have to keep your torrents alive and keep seeding! And as you seed the site gives you "Bonus" and when you reach a spcific Bonus, you can buy credit. It's like in games where you fight and kill the beasts and then it grands you with points and then you use them to by guns to kill more beasts! :))

@leon Thanks so much. He is so cute!
By the way @leon are you from the Philippines?

Guest leonameliton

You're welcome Antonia and Fafa

Antonia: Min Woo nim killed us lol! the song background uhmm I'm not sure maybe yes, maybe no :) I love all those photos

Fafa: uhmm nope I'm from Singapore but I am a Filipino, yeah he is sooo cute always cute actually
=P~

how about you guys where are you two came from?