Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest .moony.

john tesh john tesh john tesh john teshkkkkkk!!

i've spent half a day revising this book review yet I still can't get it to be the way I want it to be. Its too long and I don't know where to cut down. In fact I don't know how to write a book review.

I feel so incompetent. why is it so incredibly hard for me to keep to the word limit? I used to be so good at writing and now I feel so stupid for not being able to finish a simple assignment properly.

Im just pissed off at myself right now. Just want to finish this but I cant cuz I dont know what I'm supposed to say/review and what I'm not supposed to include.

I'm really letting myself down.

Guest prisonerzero

My cat of over ten years has been gone since Monday afternoon, so basically a full 48 hours right now. Normally during the colder seasons, he always comes back after being outside for an hour, maybe two hours tops. He very rarely has times like these when he's gone for a day or more at a time. I just.. I want him back here. And I didn't start crying until last night and I just can't quit crying, hah. And every time I look at the other cat, I want to puke because she isn't the very loving cat and I want the cat that likes me and will cuddle with me when I'm sad. We lost one cat like this and I don't want that to happen again...

I have two john teshing lazy richard simmons sisters. They don't john teshing do mini cooper but run their rather infelicitous richard simmons mouth all john teshing day. Just john teshing shut up and do your john teshing chores, you john teshing Tom Cruise.

Also,i waited 1hour outside my house since i forgot my key at home.I constantly phoned home,yelling so that if they're sleeping,they would hear me,noone picked,i call my dad's mobile,told me that my brother was home and that supposedly he will come home soon.

Guess what,my brother supposedly was sleeping and my dad came home after 1hr!!I i was sooo angry,he lied to me,i would have wait at my grandma if he would have told me about it.

As for my brother,he got slapped and i didn't cook for anyone,didn't feed the pets

In addition,one of my team members for an assignment we got for monday phoned me 1hr ago to tell me that the group disbanded and that i don't have a group.I always knew that these supposed friends were backstabbers,now,i definitely got what i supposedly deserve...gotta be on my own from now on,got a news,a solution for x assignment,just gonna richard simmons them off.

Guest o________O

*sigh*

My notebook is john teshed up atm.. costs a ton to fix (I could buy a better notebook at that price). Due to this being "faulty" I couldn't hand in an assignment on time (6 hours late) so I don't even know if it'll get marked or not (definitely a NO because of my luck, not getting my hopes up. I lose 5% of my final grade as a result). I seriously spent so much damn time trying to solve the questions in it, because they're so john teshing HARD!

Seriously, I HATE MATHS, so depressed..

Why are you using that tone with me? I asked and you blatantly ignored me because she was there. And since when did you guys become "we"? Oh that's right, 2 years ago when you replaced me. You talk to me as if you guys are morphed into one person and I'm just a third wheel. Other people at least call or text me once in a while. I've been away for almost 2 months now and I heard nothing except for that one time you wanted to know something. You cancel on me, you lie, and you act like you don't want to be there. Well you know what, here's a middle finger to our friendship because it obviously doesn't mean a thing to you anymore.

I've never felt so alone before. All the people I care about either live too far or they've moved on *sighs*

Guest cheerydumdum

i don't want to do all this work. D8 this isn't even the major i wanted. i somewhat want to just quit now, but i don't want to disappoint my family and i don't want everyone in the program to think i'm a quitter and say, "i expected that to happen. she didn't even work hard anyway."

Guest WonderBinnie

What kind of person have I befriended? I thought that since we call ourselves 'close friends' we'd tell each other things we felt comfortable sharing and what we knew. When I told you that, why didn't you tell me what you knew so I could stop in time? You tell someone else and make them promise not to tell me without a reason. I'm happy that the person was kind enough to tell me because if she hadn't, I would've gotten hurt in the end. What kind of 'close friend' are you? I'm done with you.

Guest cheerydumdum

it really bothers me when someone writes something that's supposed to be profound or deep and there's a billion grammatical errors. -_-

Guest EHNerJI

I feel like I really need to back myself out of this now,

but isn't it a bit too late? I feel... slightly foolish.

Should I just keep going and pretend I don't know?

Ah, why must these feelings exist? ><

Guest Octopus__

Woo.. glad this weekend is coming up. Need to be with my family. I haven't had good rest in awhile. I need to learn how to do my crap on time. Just exhausted.. miss home. This and that.

Guest theunknown102

Every since my sister went overseas for her studies, she became such a materialistic ****! She didn't even earn it. Who the heck does she thinks she is?