post your desktop up!!

Guest BluexSky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HT2791

Hi, I recently installed a skin, but I'm having this problem: GR.jpg

How do I fix this?

definitely has to be a problem with a font or the skin itself.

were there no included fonts?

What about the actual skin itself, i'd go back to the site to see if anyone else has the problem

this is my other dtop :)

januarydtop5yb.th.jpg

Guest danceplaylove

definitely has to be a problem with a font or the skin itself.

were there no included fonts?

What about the actual skin itself, i'd go back to the site to see if anyone else has the problem

this is my other dtop :)

januarydtop5yb.th.jpg

No, I just had to click it and then the preferences came up. Some other people had the problem but no one told how to fix it.

Thanks for responding. ;]

Now, I'm just using something else.

cooldestop7et.th.jpg

Guest res0nate

skwannabe, the nano is a winamp skin.

Seria, the paper you've got in the last screenshot, I used it for a bit haha. It's nice.

Guest HoO8MyRiCe

I keep seeing Wincustomize, Blinds, Neo, etc. etc. programs yet I don't know which is the best one, less resources used, and easy. Can I get some input? Which program is the best in customizing your desktop.

Guest res0nate

I've been using flyakite for quite some time, barely any resources and it's simple. Obviously you don't get all the "bells & whistles" like other apps, but it's really a matter of what you want.

dt1226053tn.th.jpg

desk12053tp.th.jpg

First one, I was using blackbox. I haven't had the time to customize the whole thing, so it looks pretty basic. But if you know the programming language, you can practically do anything w/it.

2nd pic, using flyakite. The osx bar, you can drag and drop shortcuts into it instead of dealing w/writing in shortcuts and such. Other mods like the weather, cpu resources and whatnot.

Like I said, it's a matter of personal preference. Samurize, Blinds, etc. I stopped after a bit, so I went w/the easy basic stuff.

Archived