WHO LOOKS BETTER WITH BAE SEUL GI???

Guest cute_gurl96

Guest Mae!

Personally I love her and Shiwon.They are soo cute.

But her and Yunho are cute together too.

btw I don't know if this is a rumour or not but Is Yunho the guy that she liked for 2 years?

And did he like her also?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

She matches with a lot of guys. LOL.

But I say Shiwon and YunHo.

They both seem to match her, and they're about the same age.^^

Personally I love her and Shiwon.They are soo cute.

But her and Yunho are cute together too.

btw I don't know if this is a rumour or not but Is Yunho the guy that she liked for 2 years?

And did he like her also?

^I'm not sure. It could be either Chun MyungHoon or YunHo.

I just know that she was a huge fan of YunHo and Micky before she debuted. :)

Guest shiwon luv u

i love choisiwon and i think they make a good couple they both r so cute togeter and when the were on the korean show love letter it so cute

Guest - - Yehri

BAESUELGI IS SO GROGEOUSSS<333

her and siwon look the best

wow three guys confessed

so cirious (:

Guest Kimmie

After watching Xman with SungMin and her, I thought they were really cute together. But she was also cute with JaeJoong from their BanJun drama.

Huh? A lot pf people chose Si Won? I've never seen him with Seul Gi....when it comes to Seul Gi and a guy, the first guy I imagine is HEro. I don't know why.....but they match well.

Guest Chopstickx

^he's been coupled with her many times in loveletter x]

I'm not sure. It could be either Chun MyungHoon or YunHo.

I just know that she was a huge fan of YunHo and Micky before she debuted. :)

i think it was CMH. i remember in a later episode they were talking about how BSG wanted to couple with him and told the PD guy about it and stuff. i wouldn't be surprised actually b/c those two are good friends and they train/dance a lot together. it doesn't seem like BSG is the kinda girl to always go for just prettyboys, i think she likes going for personality too. and from hanging out with CMH she might have gotten to know him and start to like him. happens to me all the time...lol. once you get to know someone it's different :rolleyes:

but then i think now it's kinda different b/c she rejected him once b/c she said he goes after too many girls (which is kinda true anyways haha). or maybe she still likes him a little but she doesn't wanna show it.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

yeah plz put up pictures, i can't visualize all of it...but brian i thought was always cute with her in yuhnaepyunjee (love letter)

Guest mango.baby

her & shiwon look cute together at first glance but...their personalities don't seem to match. the couple is too bland -_-

i think she's cute with uknow yunho. something about them just...fits?

Archived