WHO LOOKS BETTER WITH BAE SEUL GI???

Guest cute_gurl96

Guest cute_gurl96

This is my first post on soompi forums. I can't decide who will look best with Bae Seul Gi. So I want you guys to help me decide. I don't know if these kind of posts are allow but if it is not you can delete this post if you want to.

Taking this poll does not have to be the look. Age does not matter. It can be judgement from korean shows,drama, or if you cheer on them.

I have a little puzzle for you. In a recently interview with Bae Seul Gi, news reporter has asked her if there's anyone in the entertainment business that she know of is interested in her.She said that there were 3 male artists confessed to her. Their initials are: K, L and H.But she rejected all, saying she doesn't go out with people she just met.

Who could they be....

I'll post the pictures up later or if you don't need them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --Fallen--Star--

you should post the pictures please! it's so hard to choose without vizulationzationnnnn i know i spelt that wrong -_- but i like shiwon with her =D

Guest starbrite

Like [[Fallen--Star]] had mentioned, pictures of Bae Seul Gi together with those people would be nice. Anyways, ShiWon looks great with her.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Yunho.

Their appearance just match, and they look great together.

Next.. probably Shi Won..

Guest sweet_hunny

I know she used to be a huge fan of DBSK (more likely Yunho's) so Yunho when he was on Love Letter with Mickey but I also totally like BSG with SiWon when he was also a guest on LL too.

Archived