Guest cute_gurl96

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YEHJIN.

NONE >DD muhhahahhaha.

i'm not a fan of hers honestly... hahhaha

and shiwon is MINE, thank you very much xDDD

yo i can't believe three guys confessed to her!!! wow and she turned them all down!! popular girl, man!! hahhahah<3

Guest she-smiles

no no NOOOOOOOO!

why is everyone saying choi si won?! AHHH... my head... it hurts...

no wait..... my heart hurts more. lol. i'm just kidding.

he wasn't one of the guys who was interested in her. surprisingly. you know... K, L, H...

i think alot of people picked him only because he's seen the most with her --- "love letter."

i picked NONE, because it's sort of hard for me to picture it in my mind when there's no actual pictures posted on here.

but now that i think about, maybe she'd hit it best with lee seung gi. you know... the "GI's"... lol.

also, they both like doing the bokgo dance. hehe.

so i never knew this chick was young. i always thought she was in her twenties. but yeah, that was random.

i'm out. =P

Guest JULIARGHHH

I like her with Tim...

Because when Tim seneraded her on XMAN, that made me want to see them do something together. Like act in a drama or sing a duet, something like that.

:wub:

Guest `starry.night

I'd say 'others' meaning Brian. She and him has a lot of chemistry going on. I love her with ShiWon on Loveletter but they don't seem to click and have a lot of chemisty.

I can't visualize much but I do LOVE the coupling of BSG and Choi Si Won on Love Letter...cute couple! :)

-ida

Guest desertseatingoceans

Lee Seung Gi because I don't agree with the majority of the guys you chose.

Archived