[Drama 2006] Pure 19 / Pure in Heart / Hearts of Nineteen 열아홉 순정

Guest Origins

thank you for the links...but it only start from eps 99 ...will still watch it but anyone got from eps 1...?

I wanna know how they meet and then suh ji suk feel in love with hye sun...so eager to watch...

oh ok.. check out veoh.com/users/krysanthemumiceman. From episode one - to currently whats showing in Singapore

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok.. check out veoh.com/users/krysanthemumiceman. From episode one - to currently whats showing in Singapore

uwaaaaa..... thank you so much for the link....oh...I love you so much....muahccchhhh....:lol:

You're my hero...Finally found with eng subs one from eps 1... eventhough some of the eps don't have subs...but it still ok , better have than no video at all...oh...thanks a lot aida_ladida...

btw, when did suh ji suk went to the army ?? I never know that...

Info taken from Page 237 of this thread . . .

..long time since last here^^

yeah..SJS is for his military service on 29th,May..

the fans in jisuk81 @daum gave him a farewell party on 27th..

Thank him for pure 19,which gives us so many beautiful heart-warming memories in the year of 2006..May him a hotter return 2 years later!!

here is the short clip for his farewell to the fans..he is teary on the stage!!

click

-->http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=b50bB0ULPqo$

credit jisuk81@daum.net

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3387/pure108dt2.jpg

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9654/pure109do2.jpg

this one..YH /SJS

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2484/pure110sj5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello! has there been ANY rumours that ku hye sun and seo ji suk are together since the show's decbut in 2006? Haha i thought there would be,cos they look so good together! but so far haven found any news..Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that the world is finally catching up to our little "Gukwha" (Goo Hye Sun is the lead actress playing "Jandi" in Boys Over Flowers) and the gorgeous Lee Yoon Ji (We Got Married), I was just wondering: Whatever happened to Lee Min Woo ("Hong Woo-Kyeong")?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mapikan

where can i find episodes 1-100 ..?

veoh not working in our country so can someone upload with eng sub pleasse ^^

M a i ;

Hi

This is the only place I know that it has English subs. I wish subs were released for it. I did enjoy this drama, although, it is so long and so many characters to explain their lives.

http://www.mysoju.com/hearts-of-19/

Guest CindyW88

-----------

I created a video clip for Suh Ji Suk last night. :D

This is the first time I use media movie maker tool to create a video clip combining pictures and music. :lol:

Here are the links:

Link:

Link:

Enjoy!! :)

Guest Kokodaiji

Has anyone got good subs for episodes 1-100? The few ones I've seen at Veoh have really bad subtitles, it's hard to understand anything at all. MU or DDL links are also a lot more appreciated than Veoh, that site always has problems. :(

Guest agasshiseben

finally finished watching pure 19 and i'm so luvin' with gukhwa...:) hye sun really played the character well...gukhwa & yoon hu such a cute couple...seeing yoon ji played her childish character haha such a great actress as she looks totally different side of yoon jung in WGM...:D err has yoon hu out from military yet? what is he currently been doing? :unsure:

Guest sweetie

Hi, i love the ost that hye sun sang for this drama..

does anyone have any link to download that song?

i realize there are two versions, a slow one and a more catchy one..

or i dont know if they r actually two different songs.

if i'm not wrong the song title is Love song.

is there any link to download?

• 1 month later...
Guest aquala

Glad I discovered this drama. Similar storylines to Be Strong Geum Soon and You Are My Destiny...poor girl (orphan) meets rich guy, they have their differences and fall in love in the process. Poor girl also moves in with the family of supposed in-laws, in-laws-to-be, or just the family of the one who donated the cornea transplant lol. I think at one point all the poor girls went to jail too - how can you be poor without going to jail at least once right? Although similar in storyline, I'm surprised i'm not very bored since i find it really funny and it has better acting performances by the main leads than at least in YAMD. Since I have no time right now, I'm watching it by fast-forwarding to the parts with the 4 main leads (more enjoyable and less draggy this way for me - maybe that's why i'm not bored too :P ). Can't wait to watch the rest!

Glad I discovered this drama. Similar storylines to Be Strong Geum Soon and You Are My Destiny...poor girl (orphan) meets rich guy, they have their differences and fall in love in the process. Poor girl also moves in with the family of supposed in-laws, in-laws-to-be, or just the family of the one who donated the cornea transplant lol. I think at one point all the poor girls went to jail too - how can you be poor without going to jail at least once right? Although similar in storyline, I'm surprised i'm not very bored since i find it really funny and it has better acting performances by the main leads than at least in YAMD. Since I have no time right now, I'm watching it by fast-forwarding to the parts with the 4 main leads (more enjoyable and less draggy this way for me - maybe that's why i'm not bored too :P ). Can't wait to watch the rest!

You've made a wise choice, aquala! For fans of Goo Hye Sun and Lee Yoon Ji, in particular, this series is a must see. :) No matter high her star rises and however many roles she may play in the future. GHS will always be "Gukwha" to me. :rolleyes:Pure in Heart like her Beatles "mop-top" era. She may grow up and out, but she'll always be that perky, unstoppable, smiling "farm girl" to this heart of mine. :wub:

Archived