super lover

Guest hmaster

Guest PockyUpNose

i thought this was a joke song XD with all the falsetto.............but den i heard the rest.................................

Guest animagelet

^ OMGOSHHHH <33333333333333333 The falsettos are awesomeee =] I remember I really liked this songg. super lovaaaa sagashi.tsuzuketeee <333 you've got a pretty nice voice. japanese sounded pretty good to me =] you should sing more.

Guest juki_love

^ OMGOSHHHH <33333333333333333 The falsettos are awesomeee =] I remember I really liked this songg. super lovaaaa sagashi.tsuzuketeee <333 you've got a pretty nice voice. japanese sounded pretty good to me =] you should sing more.

OMG OMG i love ryuichi!!!!

i once wanted to be in yr 11 this year but now i think i'll pass --> coz school is nearly over!! kaka you'll hav a very fun year~~~

;) kakaka +__+

i can't tell the difference between this one and the other one -___-;; mayb coz i js woke up +__+

sing more sing more~~++++++++++++++

Guest fantasiimaker

^KEITA <33 XD

I didn't think the falsetto/highs in this song were quite so...severe. And incidentally, this is about the only w-inds. song that I don't have an instrumental for, so I can't help you there. But yes. This really needs some bg music. Good attempt, and props for singing w-inds.

Guest hmaster

^ omg you listened to it. personally i don't see what the big deal with w-inds. is anyway *gets mobbed by rabid fangirls*

but any w-inds. instrumental would be good, as long as the countertenor sung isn't that severe.

Guest fantasiimaker

^ omg you listened to it. personally i don't see what the big deal with w-inds. is anyway *gets mobbed by rabid fangirls*

but any w-inds. instrumental would be good, as long as the countertenor sung isn't that severe.

>E

w-inds. IS LOVE. <33333333333

*cough* I hope I've made myself clear. :D

If you say "any", then please sing kirei da XD (I've been trying to sing it, but I sound too expressionless in the verses since my lower range isn't quite that good <__<)

kirei da (instru)

Archived