Camilla Belle And Joe Jonas - Disneyland Date

Gitakawaii

Guest Mz-Descamento86

I had my tv on disney one late night and this old original disney movie was on i think it was called surf girls/chicks or something? it was about this lil girl goes back to Hawaii and she has to decide to either sell her family's land and turn it into hotels or keep it? and the main character was camilla belle. i was like woah she hella grew up now lol

hmmm....he left taylor swift for her?..i think swift is better imo

you know, these sort of replies really tick me off. how do you KNOW who's better? by the way they look?!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

you know, these sort of replies really tick me off. how do you KNOW who's better? by the way they look?!

yeah agree no one can really say who is better

taylor might be a pinkberry in real life... they both ok-pretty cant compare with looks.. but personalities who knows..

he obviously isnt dating camilla for her looks.. lol.. she looks hella bloody old and average.. but maybe she is simple and sweet...

Guest Atmosphere.

Well well well isn't that lovely and cute.

But I think she is better off with other guy...

just kidding.

but yeah they make good couple :] cause they're both hot.

Guest ecstasy

this is kinda off topic..but since camilla's almost his height, wouldn't taylor have been like a head taller? loll, maybe that's why they broke up, he felt wimpy

personally, i don't see why a topic about camilla and joe dating needs to turn into a taylor swift vs. camilla belle discussion. they're teens, they're going to date people, they're going to break up. no big deal.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

in terms of looks, I think Camilla Belle is too pretty for him.

but if they're happy together, rock on. good luck to them with their relationship.

:)

Guest yg_bigbang

They look kind of cute =]

The ride they're on.. Thunder Mountain

That's the ride that I stood up on and got kicked out of Disneyland for :(

Guest greeent

rofl. to be honest, i think camilla looks way prettier & sweet. She looks like the girl-next-door type while taylor swift looks much more like the ... err, you know -..-

anyway, both of them are pretty.

AND, they look cute together anyway <3

Archived