New Anime Listing

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

SUMMER 2009 FULL LIST

summer2009v12.jpg

RECOMMENDED: Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

I'm really looking forward for Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and weirdly enough, Umi Monogatari. I like the art, i hope the plot won't kill it. As for Umineko, now that you guys have mentioned it, i kind of re-read the plot and wow, it does sound interesting! I haven't played the game though... but i like the sound of it ^^

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 sounds interesting will look forward to seeing it as well... just started watching Basquash!

I need to make some time to watch anime again.

• 1 month later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Fall 2009 Partial List

Winter Sonata
- Based on the Korean drama television series about the love between two childhood friends and the tragic events that happen. The drama was a huge hit in Japan.

Kobato
- Kobato is a sweet and perky girl, but is also extremely naive about the world around her. She has a "mission", which is to fill a mysterious bottle of hers with the suffering from people's hearts so her wish to go a certain place that she desires to go can be granted. However, she must not fall in love with a particular boy she works with and whose heart she must heal.

Seitokai no Ichizon
- The members of the student council of Hekiyou Gakuen are chosen by a popularity vote. As a result, all the members are cute girls except for Sugizaki Ken, who studied hard to enter the council. This novel is about the endless chattering of the members with full of parodies of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", "Dragon Ball" etc.

Seiken no Blacksmith
- Once upon a time, there was a tragic war, in which the power of the devils was involved. After the war, the devils' power was banned and the world was restored to peace. Cecily Campbell is a knight, who has been looking for a blacksmith to repair her old sword given by her father. One day, she saw a man fighting with a ruffian who used the tabooed devil's power. The man defeated him with one blow of his weirdly shaped sword. The man turned out to be a blacksmith called Luke. The fateful encounter was the beginning of the adventure.

Sora no Otoshimono
- Sakurai Tomoki has been having the same strange dream since he was a child and would wake up in tears. Sugita, an upperclassmen as his school, believe the dream to be of the new continent. Later that night while waiting under the cherry trees for his Sugita and Sohara, his childhood friend, an angel comes flying down.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Pure Rezza

Kimi no Todoke
- This story is centered around a girl named Kuronuma Sawako who is nicknamed Sadako (ghost girl from "The Ring") by her classmates because of her scary face and demeanor. She greatly admires Kazehaya-kun from afar, he is "100% refreshing" and is able to draw in people with his personality. Unlike her facial expressions she yearns to make friends and live as a normal student. Gradually she starts affects those around her, including Kazehaya-kun...

Shin Koihime†Musou

White Album S2

Kämpfer
- Bishoujo battle & school love comedy. Senou Natsuru is a normal high school boy. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" gains a life and tells him to fight as a female psychic fighter "Kämpfer". Having no idea about what's going on, Natsuru is involved in the battles against other Kämpfers.

Toaru Kagaku no Rail Gun
- Academy City. 2.3 million inhabitants. 80% of the students are active in the ‘Brain Development Program’ and out of those only 7 are Level 5s. Meet the civilian protagonist Mikoto and her friend Kuroko, maintainers of peace and order in the University district. Kuroko is a member of 'Judgement'.

Letter Bee
- Gauche is a governmental employee, given the task to deliver any letter to it's destination. Meeting a young boy who is the letter to be delivered, Gauche makes friends with Lag and inspires him to take up the job. Five years later, Lag Seeing finally becomes his dream, that of a Letter Bee. However, the one who inspired him has gone missing and only there does the mystery start.

Nyan Koi!
- Junpei Kōsaka is a second-year high school student who despises cats and has an allergy to them. It just so happens that his high school crush is Kaede Mizuno, a girl who adores cats. One day, while walking home from school, Junpei kicks an empty can and unfortunately beans the local neko-jizō-sama (guardian deity of cats). He finds he can now understand what cats are saying, including his family's own ill-tempered cat, Nyamusasu. However, if he does not grant 100 wishes from cats, he will turn into cat himself.

Darker than BLACK S2

Yumiero Patisserie
- The story centers on a 14-year-old girl named Ichigo Amano who wants to be a pâtissière (female pastry chef), but she is stymied by her own clumsiness. One day, she enrolls in St. Mary Academy, a culinary school for sweets, and meets a "spirit of sweets."

Queen's Blade S2

Asura Cryin' 2

11eyes
- Satsuki Kakeru lost his sister by suicide and has been living a dull life ever since then. One day, he is transported into a bizarre world "Red Night" along with his friend Minase Yuka. In order to survive and escape from Red Night, he fights against Dark Spirits (Ralva) and Black Nights.

Fairy Tail
- Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most (in)famous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.

Natsu no Arashi! S2

Kuchu Buranko
- Irabu Ichiro is an eccentric psychiatrist. Patients, who visit him to have a counseling, are perplexed with his weird behavior.

Tataku Shisho The Book of Bantorraa
- In a world where dead people turn into books and are stored in the Bantorra Library where anyone who reads a book can learn their past. Bantorra Library is maintained by Armed Librarians who wield psychic powers and their enemy is a religious society known as Sindeki Kyoudan.

+

Inu Yasha Kanketsu-hen
- Continuation after episode 164. Starts from manga volumes 36- 56

sources: animenewsnetwork, myanimelist, fansub.tv, 2ch

Guest amydien

YES! DARKER THAN BLACK!! <333

Im hoping it wont get licensed too soon so I can still watch it with the fansubs =)

There arent that many for Fall2009 that attracts my attention...I've read Kimi no Todoke and I liked it, but Im not sure if I want to see the anime. I want to see more shounen anime these days :)

For summer2009, Im watching Bakemonogatari. It looks like a good anime. Canaan & Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 sounds good too :D

Kimi no Todoke

OMG ! I love this manga! I can't wait to watch the anime! It will help with my buildup to Kuroshi*suji Season 2! YEAH!

I already knew about Kimi no Todoke which is LOVE! <3

But I didn't know about Fairy Tail~~~ coool~~ I've always wanted to read the manga but didn't get around to it. But I'll check out the anime for sure!! :D

Thanks for the news~

Guest chiimin

I'm watching Shangri-la, Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ and Pandora Hearts. All of them are currently airing.

I should say i like Shangri-la and Phantom the most.

Pandora Hearts, a lot of people like it, but I dunno since it makes me lazy everytime i sit to watch it...

It's of SQUARE ENIX - same of Kuroshi.tsuji. and both stories are very similar.

I want to watch Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

The design reminds me of Shangri-la.

Guest Mirae-chan

OHMYEFFINGGODDD.

They're animating the rest of InuYasha? .

*headdesks til forehead is bloody*

Damnit, I'll probably end up watching it too since I have nothin else to do. (SHUTUP)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ i know right? i was shocked when i found out :X

idk.. it is a very long story (with all those volumes omfg)

and 160+ episodes is definitely not enough ^^;

i'm sort of glad, but i hope they will improve as well. like prettier art :X

and the soundtrack was something that really got me into Inuyasha in the first place.

all the OPs and EDs were cool! DAI, BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro... :D

Guest Swtess

Wow and I thought they were just ending it right there, I was like wth in the past. Guess I'll give Inuyasha a shot and Kimi ni Todoke

Guest Autumn1430263885

OMG!! FINALLY!! i heard that they were going to be continuing inuyasha soon....yay this is GREAT!!!!!! i love the anime !!!!!!! i'm so EXCITED1!! and im always excited for kimi ni todoke!! XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hungrycollegeboy

The only ones that caught my eyes were:

- Romance of the Three Kingdoms - If it's anything like Red Cliff, then it'll be amazing.

- Winter Sonata - Saw the drama. How will the anime differ?

- Armed Librarians - The art is looking very nice

The rest seems like your typical run-of-the-mill-overly-cute-or-cliche anime...

Guest alainachen_604

LOL omg Winter Sonata anime version? XD

Kampfer the manga is freaking awesome, Im reading it now

so im shocked its already an anime

Asura Crying 2. def watching <3

too many "lesbo" animes these days.. ><"

Archived