New Anime Listing

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest chiimin

^

^

I see season 2 for Hakuouki and Tegami Bachi.

The first season of Tegami Bachi disappointed me so I'm hoping this one will be better.

Hakuouki is a MUST. I love the story and I love the Shinsengumi. Plus it's the perfect bishounen heaven.

Bakuman. I didn't read the manga because I'm not so into manga,

but i've heard it's good. same creators as Death Note. not sure if it'll be my priority.

Togainu no Chi. NKJXCZNZXCKJNCXZKJZ It's like a dream coming true. i've been wondering for a good time when they would make an anime version of it. Shounen Ai and Action. MUST. WATCH.

Others I might reconsider later:

Ore no Imoto ga Konnani Kawaii WakegaNai (artwork reminds me of comedy animes i've seen before, i like it.)

Otome Youkai Zakuro (I like historical animes. Strong and beautiful protagonist.)

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls (??? LOL IDEK the artwork is awesome. cool outfits. will have to deal with the ecchi)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

omg....fall listing is good so far...

im looking forward for eight anime.

hmmm...

its going to keep me busy...

• 3 months later...
Guest NO NAME?

2itq2kn.jpg

spring 2011 anime visual chart is here~ http://yfrog.com/gyqwdij

— cowboy@映画ラブライブ!6/13 (@cowboybibimbop)

December 15, 2010

My must watch list:

• Toriko
  • Steins;Gate
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • SKET DANCE
  • Ao no Exorcist

^totally agree...

im looking forward to spring more than winter anime.

there is only three that caught my eye for winter but spring has alot for me to see which one is good.

Guest knockblock

I'll try a lot of them. There seems be many shows for the spring that are worth a look this time around.

I want to ask for some of the fall 2010 animes. Are there threads for Star Driver, Kuragehime, Iron Man, Shinryaku Ika Musume, Yosuga No Sora, and The World Only God Knows?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest STEPHERS

WATCH KIMI NI TODOKE :D It's awesome and the live version of this anime came out with a movie starring the very sexy Miura Haruka as Kazehaya! <3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Stephers, I'll watch Kimi No Todoke. I have been hearing about it.

The Spring 2011 shows are here now. A few have started to air. Hopefully posters make a thread for some of them.

Winter 2011 season proved to be quite good. I'll rank the shows I've seen after I come back.

• 2 weeks later...

so far....there is quite a good amount of new anime i watch that i liked. I'm still waiting for two more to air. But so far the other ones that aired, maybe about 5o 4 of them i'm continuing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I rank the shows from the previous season in this order. The stuff I've seen.

1. Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka

2. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

3. Gosick

4. Yumekui Merry

5. Fractale

6. Infinite Stratos

I saw other shows like Wolverine, Freezing, an a couple others. But I didn't see that much of them. I'm planning to see Kimi No Todoke sometime.

As for the spring shows. Anyone have any animes they think I should see?

Archived