[Variety] Gag Concert 개그콘서트

Guest atel

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saraibano88

OMG I didn't even know this threat exist.. not that i'm an active Soompi either hehe... But fellow GagCon lover kyaaaa I'm among my people now LOL

Guest pumpkinprincess

Welcome to the thread saraibano88!! :D

I see that you like the twins as well? I'm a HUGE fan of Sangmin & Sangho!

Just can't get enough of them and all the other gag men as well.

They're so hilarious. :lol:

Guest saraibano88

Yay found a fellow wifey. Yup in love with the twin very very much. Unfortunately Back in the day has ended >< can't see them as much anymore.. luckily the Ppong brother is still there. Really hopeful for a new skit from them in the near future. ^^

Guest YoonSooJin

Yay I'm always here to join you guys :).

I've kept my eyes on Seoul Mate recently since KBSWORLD has finally had subtitles for  the skit. It's incredibly awesome. Also, the Kindergarten skit is really interesting. I feel something really realistic in Choi Hyo Jong's corners. It's not just like he wants to make some jokes. There are some meanings in what he does. I respect that guy ! He was born in 1986 and in my opinion he's even more awesome than his senior Hwang Hyun Hee (my bias).

Guest xxCharybdiSxx

I BOOKMARKED THE GAGCONCERT BLOG!!! For sure, I'll be visiting that blog :)

I dunno what kind of help I could give though :(

Have you seen Secret episode with some of our gagmen? I remember Yang Sangguk, Heo Gyung hwan, Park Yongjin, and Hwang Hyunhee. HAHAHA! HILARIOUS EPISODE!

Guest pumpkinprincess

Yay found a fellow wifey. Yup in love with the twin very very much. Unfortunately Back in the day has ended >< can't see them as much anymore.. luckily the Ppong brother is still there. Really hopeful for a new skit from them in the near future. ^^

I just found out that the 'Back In the Days" sketch has ended like 2 days ago. (T.T)

It shocked me because the sketch was famous and everyone like it so much, I guess they have to make room for a new ideas and gag. I hope that the twins will have a new corner in the future because just watching them in Ppong Brother is not enough for me! :lol:. By the way, since both of us like the twins, which one is your favorite? I love both of them but more to Sangmin. If you like Sangho more, than we can be in-laws! ahaha :D

I've kept my eyes on Seoul Mate recently since KBSWORLD has finally had subtitles for  the skit. It's incredibly awesome. Also, the Kindergarten skit is really interesting. I feel something really realistic in Choi Hyo Jong's corners. It's not just like he wants to make some jokes

I finally started to watch Seoul Mate because of the subtitles. I love it when Sangguk says his line, "Do you want me to kick your butt". Simply EPIC! :lol: the kindergarten skit is quite funny, I watch it mainly because of Park SangHo (bias). hehe. Choi hyo jong's corner is really interesting for me. He pointed out the everyday dilemma that everyone is facing and made it into jokes.

Owhya, I bookmarked your blog on the gag concert too! ^_^ 

bttw, do you know where to watch/download the show where kimbyeongman, ricky and ryudam together.

I forgot the title of the show. the show that u used as ur signature right now. Thanks. :)

Guest YoonSooJin

^^ pumkinprincess You meant Park Seong Ho right ?

There's a soompi thread of the show The Law of the Jungle - the one that Kim Byung Man and Ryu Dam are in together. But I don't seem to have the download link of episode 2.

To both pumkinprincess and  saraibano88 (I'm having a hard time memorizing you guys' accounts), since my fav guys Kim Byung Man and Ryu Dam are getting married soon, should I take No Woo Jin or not :)? And Yang Sang Gook is for our lovely xxCharybdiSxx.

^^ xxCharybdiSxx Yes I watched SECRET. I always manage to watch the shows of our lovely comedians no matter what. Pretty annoyed when Boom called Sangguk "Han Sangguk". Sangguk showed his ultimate love for Jaekyung. Bet you're going crazy now because both Sangguk and Rainbow are your super biases.

Guest saraibano88

I just found out that the 'Back In the Days" sketch has ended like 2 days ago. (T.T)

It shocked me because the sketch was famous and everyone like it so much, I guess they have to make room for a new ideas and gag. I hope that the twins will have a new corner in the future because just watching them in Ppong Brother is not enough for me! :lol:. By the way, since both of us like the twins, which one is your favorite? I love both of them but more to Sangmin. If you like Sangho more, than we can be in-laws! ahaha :D

Guess we'll be rival then, since I love Sangmin more too hehe..

It really broke my heart when they announce the end of Back in The Day, really hope they will come out with new gag soon, I need to see my oppas fast!! for now KBS just please make them one of the fix member of Dream Team, Sangmin still need to beat his older brother ><

I love Choi Hyo Jong's Solution to iffy issue corner too. N indeed Hwang Hyun Hee is right when he said he has raise monster since now Hyo Jong is becoming even more popular than him. His solution is really fair and square to both parties, n logical. Love it :D

Guest YoonSooJin

The sad thing is, Choi Hyo Jong is serving military service soon :(. Ah.... 2 years...I'm not so patient !!!

Hwang Hyun Hee - Kim Ki Ri suddenly became my bias "couple". Love their debate in every episode. Ki Ri is soooooooooooooo handsome :).

When Gag Concert was first broadcasted on KBSWorld with subs, Song Byung Chul wasn't there. Now that he's there, he's becoming a HIT ! Now girls talk about Song Byung Chul more than Heo Kyung Hwan I guess.

Read this on Twitter about the twins : "Lee Sangho, why do I find you more attractive than your twin when I can't even tell the two of you apart?" LOL so true !!!

I was so happy yesterday to see a corner with 100% female comedians........ They are BEAUTIFUL, esp. Jang Do Yeon!!!!!!!!!

Guest saraibano88

The sad thing is, Choi Hyo Jong is serving military service soon :(. Ah.... 2 years...I'm not so patient !!!

Hwang Hyun Hee - Kim Ki Ri suddenly became my bias "couple". Love their debate in every episode. Ki Ri is soooooooooooooo handsome :).

When Gag Concert was first broadcasted on KBSWorld with subs, Song Byung Chul wasn't there. Now that he's there, he's becoming a HIT ! Now girls talk about Song Byung Chul more than Heo Kyung Hwan I guess.

Read this on Twitter about the twins : "Lee Sangho, why do I find you more attractive than your twin when I can't even tell the two of you apart?" LOL so true !!!

I was so happy yesterday to see a corner with 100% female comedians........ They are BEAUTIFUL, esp. Jang Do Yeon!!!!!!!!!

I guess it because Song Byung Chul is even taller than Heo Kyung Hwan hehe.. I still find it funny how Kyung Hwan always complain about his short lower body.

Why does all good thing have to end eventually.. 2 years of military service, hope when he's out he'll come back as great as ever. Really hope the twin have twitter accoun, but no matter how I look at them I find Sangmin even attractive hehe...

One of my favorite corner is the health girl, really hope to be train by Lee Seung Yun I need to lose weight too ><

Guest pumpkinprincess

Guess we'll be rival then, since I love Sangmin more too hehe..

It really broke my heart when they announce the end of Back in The Day,  really hope they will come out with new gag soon, I need to see my oppas  fast!! for now KBS just please make them one of the fix member of Dream  Team, Sangmin still need to beat his older brother ><

One of my favorite corner is the health girl, really hope to be train by Lee Seung Yun I need to lose weight too ><                                                 

Then, rival we shall be! ahahaha. :w00t:

I agree with you 100%, KBS need to make of the twins to be a fix member in Dream Team!

Sangmin used to appear a lot in Dream Team in past episodes, but not so much now! :tears:

yes, Sangmin need to win once at least because Sangho already won twice. He need to beat Sangho!

In one of the latest episode, (Dream Team vs Gag Concert) my heart literally jump out when Sangho won!! :w00t:

He was amazing in that episode and I love it when he said "Firstly, I happy that I beat Sangmin"

simply adorable. I love it when they have the brother rivalry going on!! :wub:

I can fan girling all day talking about them. hehehe

About the Health Girl skit, It's really amazed me how different they look right now compared to when they started.

I wish I can be part of the skit so I can lose weight like them. :sweatingbullets:

Hwang Hyun Hee - Kim Ki Ri suddenly became my bias "couple". Love their  debate in every episode. Ki Ri is soooooooooooooo handsome :).

When Gag Concert was first broadcasted on KBSWorld with subs, Song Byung  Chul wasn't there. Now that he's there, he's becoming a HIT ! Now girls  talk about Song Byung Chul more than Heo Kyung Hwan I guess.

Read this on Twitter about the twins : "Lee Sangho, why do I find you  more attractive than your twin when I can't even tell the two of you  apart?" LOL so true !!!

Really?! He's going to the military? That's too bad. :(

I really hope he will come back from the military as funny as he is now because some of the artist had a hard time to

adjust to things after 2 years of being away.

Song Byung Chul is really good looking but I still prefer Heo Kyung Hwan (bias, I guess)

I really starting to like him because of his skit. "Emergency Meeting" and Kim Wonhyo is supeeeeeer funny in that Skit!!! :lol:

About the twitter comment, it is so true! It's hard to tell them apart at first! but after watching them like more than 100 times (that's what I do. hehehe) you can simply tell them apart easily. Sangmin is more dorky compared to Sangho, that's why I like him more! ^_^

Guest saraibano88

Then, rival we shall be! ahahaha. :w00t:

I agree with you 100%, KBS need to make of the twins to be a fix member in Dream Team!

Sangmin used to appear a lot in Dream Team in past episodes, but not so much now! :tears:

yes, Sangmin need to win once at least because Sangho already won twice. He need to beat Sangho!

In one of the latest episode, (Dream Team vs Gag Concert) my heart literally jump out when Sangho won!! :w00t:

He was amazing in that episode and I love it when he said "Firstly, I happy that I beat Sangmin"

simply adorable. I love it when they have the brother rivalry going on!! :wub:

I can fan girling all day talking about them. hehehe

About the Health Girl skit, It's really amazed me how different they look right now compared to when they started.

I wish I can be part of the skit so I can lose weight like them. :sweatingbullets:

Woot my friendly love rival... And yup Sangmin is not appearing in dream team as much as he use to huhu, their brother rivalry is just simply adorkable. Salute Sangho for his ability to pull that amazing stunt in the 100th Dream Team episode and pray for Sangmin to beat his hyung one day, hopefully soon.

This is the first time i'm fangirling over a gag man instead of idol with some stranger online. I'm so getting over all my idol crush not it's the gagman era in my heart hehe :w00t:

They are not appearing as much on gag con nowadays too except for Ppong Brother :( hope that mean they are preparing for something bigger or maybe becoming a fix member in some variety show?? *crossing my finger*

Really?! He's going to the military? That's too bad. :(

I really hope he will come back from the military as funny as he is now because some of the artist had a hard time to

adjust to things after 2 years of being away.

Song Byung Chul is really good looking but I still prefer Heo Kyung Hwan (bias, I guess)

I really starting to like him because of his skit. "Emergency Meeting" and Kim Wonhyo is supeeeeeer funny in that Skit!!! :lol:

About the twitter comment, it is so true! It's hard to tell them apart at first! but after watching them like more than 100 times (that's what I do. hehehe) you can simply tell them apart easily. Sangmin is more dorky compared to Sangho, that's why I like him more! ^_^

I've been tracking all their appearance on TV *not much though huhu* and proud to say I've seen all the ep where they make their appearance on dream team, and now re-watching it all. Trying to find their old episode on gag con but couldn't =_= even if I found it, it'll be either torrent files or megaupload, both have some major hatred against me huhu.

Guest pumpkinprincess

Woot my friendly love rival... And yup Sangmin is not appearing in dream team as much as he use to huhu, their brother rivalry is just simply adorkable. Salute Sangho for his ability to pull that amazing stunt in the 100th Dream Team episode and pray for Sangmin to beat his hyung one day, hopefully soon.

This is the first time i'm fangirling over a gag man instead of idol with some stranger online. I'm so getting over all my idol crush not it's the gagman era in my heart hehe :w00t:

They are not appearing as much on gag con nowadays too except for Ppong Brother :( hope that mean they are preparing for something bigger or maybe becoming a fix member in some variety show?? *crossing my finger*

I've been tracking all their appearance on TV *not much though huhu* and proud to say I've seen all the ep where they make their appearance on dream team, and now re-watching it all. Trying to find their old episode on gag con but couldn't =_= even if I found it, it'll be either torrent files or megaupload, both have some major hatred against me huhu.

I was like you too. I was fangirling over idol like Super Junior, Beast and etc. but somehow I started to take noticed of gag men because of Kim Byeongman actually. Then, I started to watch Gag Concert and the rest is history!! ahaha. :wub:

Me too! I'll pick Gagmen over Idol any day! ahaha.

It's funny that, I too have watched and have each episode of Dream Team that the twins had appeared! And I've been tracking all their appearance as well. From gag concert, dream team or any short videos. :D

If I'm bored, I watch all the videos of them all over again until any new show of them are available.

I even have a special video folder for them and all gagmen. (super fan :w00t:)

I bet you have watch the Star Golden Bell episode with the twins right?

I love that episode because they had a lot of air time as well. :lol:

I agree with you, all the old episodes of gag concert are in megaupload or torrent, which I can't download because they banned megaupload in my country. :tears:

Guest saraibano88

I was like you too. I was fangirling over idol like Super Junior, Beast and etc. but somehow I started to take noticed of gag men because of Kim Byeongman actually. Then, I started to watch Gag Concert and the rest is history!! ahaha. :wub:

Me too! I'll pick Gagmen over Idol any day! ahaha.

It's funny that, I too have watched and have each episode of Dream Team that the twins had appeared! And I've been tracking all their appearance as well. From gag concert, dream team or any short videos. :D

If I'm bored, I watch all the videos of them all over again until any new show of them are available.

I even have a special video folder for them and all gagmen. (super fan :w00t:)

I bet you have watch the Star Golden Bell episode with the twins right?

I love that episode because they had a lot of air time as well. :lol:

I agree with you, all the old episodes of gag concert are in megaupload or torrent, which I can't download because they banned megaupload in my country. :tears:

Kyaaa me too I started noticing all of the gagman through Dream Team, first Kim Byeongman then come Sangho didn't know he got an identical twin at first, but then I saw double and I fall I love with the later hehe. I first fall for Sangmin when he fool all the Dream Team crew and cast member by pretending to be his hyung LOL just the kind of men I need in my life haha... and yes saw them in SGB n super duper satisfied with their airtime, they are good when it come to getting more airtime, specilly when they are together, and love how they put them together as one. Whenever I'm bored or down I'll watch their videos, they are just the perfect medicine for boredness and stress. Gosh I can fangirl over them all day here, do u have any FB or Skype pumpkinprincess... it's like meeting my other self here haha

Guest YoonSooJin

Hmm..... Am I the only one who haven't watched the SGB episode ?

^^pumpkinprincess : You're not the only one who has a special folder for the comedians. I do too :).

And I hate it if the gagmen leave Gag Concert to pursue their personal dream, though that'd be good for them. I'm being too selfish, right ? Like how I hate it when Shin Bong Sun left Gag Concert for Happy Together (the two shows film on the same day), Yoo Se Yun, Jang Dong Min, Yoo Sang Mu, all the good ones left.

So, if the twins just leave Gag Concert for whatever, I'll strongly oppose (yeah I'm that selfish).

I thought that Double Debate would last forever like The Master Show, but it has just ended recently. I love Park Yeong Jin's catch phrases!!! Hope to see him again soon.

Where the hell is Park Seong Kwang now ? He directed a short movie, starred in a drama, and I find him nowhere on Gag Concert.

Currently, I'm watching Kim Byung Man's show "The Law of the Jungle", and I hate it when he and Ryu Dam cried. Homesick I think.

My Gag Concert page on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gag-Concert/185968801453536?sk=wall_admin

Guest saraibano88

Hmm..... Am I the only one who haven't watched the SGB episode ?

^^pumpkinprincess : You're not the only one who has a special folder for the comedians. I do too :).

And I hate it if the gagmen leave Gag Concert to pursue their personal dream, though that'd be good for them. I'm being too selfish, right ? Like how I hate it when Shin Bong Sun left Gag Concert for Happy Together (the two shows film on the same day), Yoo Se Yun, Jang Dong Min, Yoo Sang Mu, all the good ones left.

So, if the twins just leave Gag Concert for whatever, I'll strongly oppose (yeah I'm that selfish).

I thought that Double Debate would last forever like The Master Show, but it has just ended recently. I love Park Yeong Jin's catch phrases!!! Hope to see him again soon.

Where the hell is Park Seong Kwang now ? He directed a short movie, starred in a drama, and I find him nowhere on Gag Concert.

Currently, I'm watching Kim Byung Man's show "The Law of the Jungle", and I hate it when he and Ryu Dam cried. Homesick I think.

My Gag Concert page on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gag-Concert/185968801453536?sk=wall_admin

Omg you're Yoon Soo Jin from FB XD i'm Dorothy Gabriel LOL we're FB friend. :w00t:

I hate it when Gagman leave Gag Con too, so I hope even IF the twin have another show they will still stick with Gag Con just like Lee Sugeun and Kim Byeongman. Saw the 1st ep of "The Law of The Jungle" but couldn't understand wat they're saying huhu hope some sub group will sub it soon, it really breaking my heart seeing all the tears and poor Ryu Dam it seem he's be sick in the future ep.. saw the blood running nose >< they are having a 2nd season somewhere in Papua New Guinea rite?.

I'm wondering the same thing about Park Seong Kwang too... hope he's not quitting Gag Con >< why do they have to end BelleriNo anyway? that is one of the most hilarious corner on Gag Con.

LOL at Park Yeong Jin's trying to make all women to take care of the cow. With Double Debate gone I wonder how on earth will he be able to convey his PSM on cow right to be cared by women haha. Wonder if he's going to continue tat catch phrase in another gag..,

YoonSooJin: BTW here's the link to SGB Gagman&Gag Concert SP

My link

Archived