http://i39.tinypic.com/24xj33p.jpg

credit: all浩一生@baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

aaaahhhh~ Jae2 looks so adorableee <3333

I love him with that clothes ^^

Yoonho is a real father! xD

Guest yayamin

How do I call them?

YH : Yunho, Yunnie, Dedek (means dongsaeng)

JJ : JJ, Jae, Jaejoongie, Joongie

YC : Chunnie, Achun, Ko Achun

JS: Junsu, Suyah

CM : Minnie, Changmin, Changminnie

@ Music Fighter Perf..I love how the cameramen captured some little things, just like Music japan's one..But for the performance itself, I like MS better than the other two. Vocal wise, I like MJ, but MS had certain atmosphere that made their performance different..(idk how to say it..)

@ Oricon..I just love the fact that our boys have steady position lately..usually, on the second or third day of the release, they are already out of top 10, but not with the current releases...

Guest nicolexr

how do you call our boys?

I always spazz about DBSK to my sister and she's not interested in them at all and can't remember their names so I have names like the ___ one for them. Haha, I can't help but talk about them to her, so I made nicknames about that are easy to remember.

jaejoong - jaejoong, jae, the hot one

yunho - yunho, (the one that gets paired up with the hot one, lol)

yoochun - yoochun, chunface, chun, the emo one

junsu - junsu, su, the cute one, the one with the big butt, the sexy one

changmin - changmin, min, the tall/handsome one, legs (my personal favorite ;D)

REQUEST !

Any pictures or GIFs that show off Junsu's s-line or butt? :3 Or just being the sexy, charismatic Junsu he is? (or tries to be? XD)

I'm sure most of us would love to see that, too. :lol:

Guest Natsumi_sshi

how do you call our boys?

HAHA this is quite interesting :D Depends on how I'm feeling really. Or if I get lazy haha

Junsu: Xiah Junsu, Susu, Su, Mr Kim (lol), s-line, hubby :sweatingbullets:

Yoochun: Chun, Chunnie, Micky, ChunChun, Yoochunnie, BIG 4! :ph34r: (don't ask) haha

Jaejoong: I used to call him "Hero" a lot, Jae, Jaejoongie, Joongie, JJ

Changmin: Minnie, Min, Max, maknae, "little one", smartypants ^^

Yunho: Yunnie, leader-sshi, Ho, HoHo (lol) washing-machine (HAHA)

@ Suju's fanmeet The boys are at a lot of other SM artists' functions these days aren't they?

First CSJH's concert, and now SuJu's fanmeet, you'd think it's mad that they boys are running

around like headless chickens performing and promoting wouldn't you? Anyways the look VERY cuddly in the

pictures <3333 SM love mate ;D

Guest Senorita_

Music Fighter - Nice performance, but they sound very tired from their voices - Jae's voice sounds very hoarse 0.o Hope they will have plenty of rest. Unbelievably Yoochun's hair seems longer since I saw him Music Station >0< lol.

What Do I call the Boys

Junsu Junsu, Su

Yunho Yun, Yunho

Jaejoong Jaejoong, Jae

Yoochun Yoochun, Chun

Changmin Changmin, Min

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

DBSK is my most fave band in korea! they not only have AWESOME singing n dancing skills, but they also have nice n funny personalities. i love them so much, but i do hope that they start to do more activities in korea since they've been focusing on their music career in japan an awful lot...my heart sunk wen i read a few ppl saying DBSK is slowly becoming less popular on this site..but after reading other comments bout them not becoming less popular n all, i became all happy again XDD DBSK is love XDD don't u guys agree with me?

Guest intan

[w.Live Rec.YC] Micky - Love.Bye.Love 090222 TVXQ.3rd.Asia Miro.tic concert

Another fancam of Yoochun's solo performance..this one is very close-up..must watch!

Dong Bang Shin Ki - O Jung Ban Hab (070821 M-net 20 Choice)

They look really handsome in this performance..in white..Yoochun hair is so fine, the AADBSK2 hair..and Minnie's too..I love all of their hair here..

懐かしい映像... 東方神起はゲーム対決中♪

I think this is their early appearance on Japanese show..Jaejoong still in crutches..they play games with the MCs..I notice they still need a translator at this time..

This is supposed to be cute, but it turn into sexy when the uploader have to change the background song..lol..Yoochun seriously look sexy even though there's cute clips too..no bare chest, belly button or anything..solely his sexy facial expressions..

Xman - Micky Yoochun vs Yoon Eun Hye eng sub

Yoochun 1st appearance on X-man..he look really cute like Micky Mouse during this time..so funny, he even have cheerboys supporting him..haha..

X-man Micky vs. Eun Hye

haha..Yoochun's saying Eun Hye doing the mud bath and wearing the boxer shoe is so funny..Kim Joong Kook didn't even defend Eun Hye and went on Yoochun's side instead..and the last question is too funny..Yunho's expressions..lolol..

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Image Photographing (070223 TvN Concert Relay)

This is the clip of them vandalizing cars for the "O" concert...I'm smiling throughout this whole vid..there's so many silly moments..Yoochun look like a very naughty kid..haha..his thumb kiss to the camera and screaming when the car started to move is really cute!

How do I call them??

Yoochun: Yoochun, Yoochunnie, Chun, Chunnie, Micky, Yoochun-shi, Mr.Park, Park Micky Yoochun

Jaejoong: Jaejoong, Jae, Jaejoongi, JJ

Changmin: Changmin, Changminnie, Min, Minnie, Magnae

Junsu: Junsu, Xiah (When I talk with my sister and friends), Jun-chan? lol

Yunho: Yunho, leader-shi

**I really like Yoochunnie and Changminnie nicknames cause it sounds so cute when Korean people say it, sounds very lovable..Jaejoongie too..personally, I feel like Yunnie doesn't really fit cause the "ho" sounds is missing, but now I'm quite ok with it.."Susu" nickname is a bit weird for me in cause it means "milk" in my 1st language..lol

@ Suju's fanmeet The boys are at a lot of other SM artists' functions these days aren't they?

First CSJH's concert, and now SuJu's fanmeet, you'd think it's mad that they boys are running

around like headless chickens performing and promoting wouldn't you? Anyways the look VERY cuddly in the

pictures <3333 SM love mate ;D

I think the Suju fanmeet was from a long time ago, Mirotic-era [making it sound as if it's been decades :lol: ] :P. but yeah... just the colour of JaeSu's hair indicates it's not a recent event/pic...?

i'm pretty sure the boys are still in Japan... or else we'll be bombarded with airport pics [unless it's a Suju fanmeet in Japan].

---

anyway, thanks to those who put pics in thumbnails. it's honestly the most convenient way to view the thread as the loading is faster. so props to anyone who put big pics in thumbnails. *banzai*

---

and I think I'm losing my humour since I didnt find the Japanese comedienne funny :ph34r: I like her inclusion of the Korean greeting but she made it sound as if the boys' accents are soooo thick. but perhaps that's really how the boys sound to a Japanese person. *shurgs*

Guest chip packet

Request

Would anyone happen to have the photos taken of Yunho praying during the Golden Disc/Disk awards, right before they win Album of the Year and just as they are getting announced?

If anyone has those photos do you mind sending me a pm because I tend to lose stuff in this thread :)

thanks

Guest angelstar*

REQUEST: does anyone have high quality pictures of DBSK jumping in the "Kiss the Baby Sky" MV? or something similar--just with all 5 jumping :)

thanks!

Guest Sugar.X.JeJung

Request

Would anyone happen to have the photos taken of Yunho praying during the Golden Disc/Disk awards, right before they win Album of the Year and just as they are getting announced?

If anyone has those photos do you mind sending me a pm because I tend to lose stuff in this thread :)

thanks

I have some~

081210_GD-Sitting_08.jpg346735807.jpgy1.jpg

credit: dnbn + as tagged

YAHOO JAPAN ARTIST RANKING

POLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg

February 2009

1(1)岚

2(3)佐藤健

3(2)EXILE

4(20)水嶋ヒロ

5(7)ダルビッシュ纱栄子(サエコ)

6(11)ユニコーン

7(6)梨花

8(10)上地雄辅

9(13)東方神起

10(8)Mr.Children

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

Source: TVXQbaidu

Credits: tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Shared by: dbsknights.blogspot.com

wow. our boys really amazing <3

there is actor too so that's the artist polling in general ^^

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

090314 Jaejoong and Yunho on Chukyo TV

2009314chukyotvafavi000.jpg

2009314chukyotvafavi000k.jpg

sorry for the bad caps lol

anyways, yeah. the women we're asking them about stuff

and then everytime they have to answer, the women will point their mics to them

the first time they did it.

yunho got startled XD he was so cute ne~

3rd post for the day...reminding myself...^^

2009 3 14 CHUKYOTV

YunJae In Nagoya with...ladies?! O_o

Shoyo Koto? XD

OMG JAE and his soy sause key chain.

HAHA it talks also.

i want one =[

The interveiw was pretty funny,

leader got scared for a bit there.

Too many ladies??

Or maybe having Jae there is fine already?? *wink wink*

3rd post for the day...reminding myself...^^

2009 3 14 CHUKYOTV

YunJae In Nagoya with...ladies?! O_o

Shoyo Koto? XD

This was very very funny^^

Yunho got surprised because they suddenly pointed the microphones at them! lol

I love Jaejoong's "Shoyu Koto?!"

haha the chain even talks! I kept playing that part over and over again!

I want one too! >.<! I would totally put it on my cellphone!

Thank you for the link! I enjoyed every part of it XD

Here's a picture!

Credit: DNBN

wow i was just at YT and since i love the mirotic MV a lot, i watch it from time to time.

And today i found out its not there anymore.

???????

i wonder if the up loader privated it or the up loader got suspended from YT.

Its such a shame if it got deleated beacause that MV was one of the boys most viewed video in YT.

It was nearing 2 million veiws.

Oh wells.

Guest Lovelight

QUESTION::

I know the Bonjour Paris photobooks are old, but I have a little question. When the photobooks were released, were posters released along with the books? My friend sent me two posters that she thinks is from the photobook set, but I don't recall the photobooks ever coming with posters. These are the two supposed-posters:

http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/3/3/14...s1m_c0db883.png

http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/3/14...gem_e32a0cd.png

Thank you in advance! :sweatingbullets:

Thank you fobbiyo! :)

Edit:: Anyone know a site where I could order Bonjour Paris? The only site I found was the SM Official Goods site and I can't read Korean so there's no point in order from that site anyway. :sweatingbullets:

Guest fobbiyo

QUESTION::

I know the Bonjour Paris photobooks are old, but I have a little question. When the photobooks were released, were posters released along with the books? My friend sent me two posters that she thinks is from the photobook set, but I don't recall the photobooks ever coming with posters. These are the two supposed-posters:

Thank you in advance! :sweatingbullets:

No, I believe it didn't come with a poster. The second poster doesn't seem to be an official poster :)

anyone know where i can purchase tickets for their japanese concert in the summer online?

Best shot is either Yahoo! Japan Auction or find someone that is a Bigeast member. O_o

Guest tohoblaq

wow i was just at YT and since i love the mirotic MV a lot, i watch it from time to time.

And today i found out its not there anymore.

???????

i wonder if the up loader privated it or the up loader got suspended from YT.

Its such a shame if it got deleated beacause that MV was one of the boys most viewed video in YT.

It was nearing 2 million veiws.

Oh wells.

I know! I was so disappointed when I found out the video wasn't there anymore. :( They would have made history, reaching almost 2 million viewers in just a few months. Why can't YouTube suspend the other accounts as well? The ones with so many MVs that's been there for almost 2 years. :S

Anyway, I need more dosage of the boys! Can't wait to see them in more shows. :)

Archived