[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

090306 +.V. @s@h! Mu$!c St@t!ON - T0.h.0.s.h.!.n.k.! (S.u.R.v.!.v.0.R. LIVE!!)

OMG.. so short! im expecting more interviews and almost full of survivor perf T.T

Thank you for the link!

I think they did an awesome job!

Loved their outfits and everything!

And they went first!

I thought maybe 3rd or 4th!

So i kind of missed it + it was laggin alot ):

edit: I DONGBANGSHINGIED THIS PAGE! BRB!

97lh6t.png

Click on the template to enter the forum. XD

@kikylove; i heard something about that too a long~ time ago. i think he has breathing problem?? (asthma???)

Like one time, they had a performance & he couldn't breath but he told the staff not to tell the members about it and he still performed. Thats why he has trouble singing because the dance routines are so tiring, and hard.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJX19

Thnx for sharing the video

OH i missed them..!! why did they have to perform first.. ?!! :tears::wacko:

can somebody tell me if the whole show will be uploaded on YT.?

because i want to see both Arashi and Boa's performances.. and their talking part, too..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

during the show i think i saw an ad for their Survivor single.. and it had some scenes from the making-off of the Survivor MV..

can anybody tell me if they saw it too...??

v thnx 8200901 for the video.. but why.. even their interview is short.. and only talked about them and Kuda Kumi, and them and Boa..??

OMG.. so short! im expecting more interviews and almost full of survivor perf T.T

thank you for the link.

Jae and minnies vocals were right on spot.

props to them.

but what is our chunnie wearing??

omg i dont like this style on them.

its toooo JE style.

please chunie remove that thing and you will be fine.

i wished the performance was longer though.

Is music japan gonna air later on also?

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

thanks for sharing this!!!!!

love the perf...i love the begining of the song...this song is wayyyy too addictive!!! LOL

as for they being too similar to JE boyband..well, i dont really can comment on that..they are JPOP in japan, so i guess, they need to have that style??

anyway, im fine with what is on them...im looking on their voice and dance afterall..LOL

i wish it could feature the whole song...cant wait to see them performing the whole song...^^

about yoochun having sick? u mean he is sick now or he has some long time sickness?

if im not mistaken, he has asthma...which make most of the members worry about him...

hope he rest moree...it seems like yoochun is prone to ill compare with other member..but then again, i believe the other member will take care of him...^^

Music Station - Survivor: Thanks for the link aizah! ;)

The performance was way too short. I wanna see the full perf, I think I need to wait till Secret Code Concert. -.-

Anyway, They did a good job. Yunho a bit off on his part.

The dance was better than I expected. They all looked so cool and bad richard simmons in the black outfit. ^^

THANKS FOR THE YT LINK (:

the performance was good.

but i think yunho sounds abit wierd when he's singing his part?

kikylove:yeah.i think i read somewhere saying that yoochun is sick around feb?

don't know if he recovered.but let's just hope that he's well now.

Guest Senorita_

Thanks for the link ^^

Definately agree the performance is way too short ==. And more interviews would be great. But the performance was good. They boys' vocals stood out very nice =) The dance, still looks funny to me but I liked some moves. And their black costumes are loved ^^

Guest ploy_luvli

thx 4 the link,^^

i know it's short but it's worth for me to see their perf.

anyway, i'm totally love their introducing part ^^ that the scene i saw all of them cleary .. but then everyting in my monitor was a mess 555+

there were 2 parts of them and BoA were talking but i'm totally no ideas what they r talking about.

watin' 4 the sub ^^

aizah: Thank you for the survivor link ^^

I actually don't mind that they cut the song short, because "Survivor" have some repeated melody/part in it

(and they often cut performance short all the time on all Japanese music show anyway)

So the performance do show the strong points of the song quite well

I love the choreography ... much better than the PV :P

Especially the part when JaeMin move forward while the other three move backward

Their dancing is flawless ^^

Ah ... can't wait to see it in HQ

Guest joongieforeva

QUOTE (aizah @ Mar 6 2009, 06:42 AM) post_snapback.gif090306 +.V. @s@h! Mu$!c St@t!ON - T0.h.0.s.h.!.n.k.! (S.u.R.v.!.v.0.R. LIVE!!)

ah it's too short

what with yoochun and the cloth thing?

i don't really like that thing hanging on his pants

overall the performance is ok.....i need hq version to judge the performance

is it me or yunho's voice seems to crack on his part?

i think something is wrong with my eyes because dbsk looks short to me

when they perform survivor

camera angle?

request

anyone have the full guest list that attended music station?

please pm me the guest list because its not related to dbsk

Guest sheart

random question: do they have a diff. coordinator while they're in japan? (i guess i should assume yes... -_-)

Archived