[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Okay quoting from LJ

Nothing news-y, but I was at an advanced screening of "Fast and Furious" and a remix of DBSK's "Rising Sun" was most definitely playing during an action sequence in the movie.

Given that this was an advanced screening, it might not make it in the final cut that's to be released in the future, buuut it was still a pretty nice recognition moment.

I'm not sure if this has been previously reported (if so, I apologize), but it was definitely awesome to hear DBSK while watching Paul Walker run around in an FBI suit. Surreal, almost 8D

credits: allthingsgood@dbsg LJ

and quoting on SeoulBeats

Dong Bang Shin Ki has a song in the film “Fast and Furious”, fourth in the “The Fast and the Furious” franchise. Daysgoby and I were sitting defenselessly watching an advanced screening of “Fast and Furious” (the film comes out next month) and we heard these sounds….familiar, but out of place sounds. We looked at each other, I gave her an, “are you effing hearing this?!”, look and she returned it. It was Yoochun’s fobby Engrish that I noticed first and then I recognized the beat.

please disregard the opinions. the point is...

Rising Sun was playing on the advanced screening of Fast and Furious...

edit: ya'll know i don't like topping a page >.< brb.

edit again:

it's not totally big, like...Rising Sun is part of the OST or something... or maybe... nobody knows XD

but yeah, honestly... i'd go watch that movie even if the only reason would be to hear TVXQ (Yoochun's engrish) even for just like, 30 seconds or so...

Dianne & Jooria: *is spazzing with you! :D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is too cute to not share!

http://p2.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...e87cc3e3640.jpg

here are our baby shinki's fighting for food -- and a little baby being locked up in a bottle

http://p8.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...2dbef68a490.jpg

here's out leader-ssi munching on a cookie (or w/e) and guess who's butt that is???

http://p8.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...7065785cbfc.jpg

no other than our baby jj~so bad... tsk tsk sitting on yunho!

http://pd.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...f2cf21377b3.jpg

here's chunnie eating away happily~

http://p9.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...452bb3bad32.jpg

and our food monster minnie just climbing all over the food

and... our poor susu

http://p1.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...0b9cfd69c40.jpg

no food for him T^T

LOLS oh so cutee.

i always love fanart of baby dong bang boys.

i love how baby Jae is sitting on leader'si's head.

And baby minnie and his food.

SUSU baby T_T

he doesnt get any cake.

Thanks for sharing.

Taxi- This song made me realize changmin has a really smoothing voice.

We all know him for his high notes,

but now i want him to sing more songs with his voice like this.

Really amazing.

MinSU couple is my new love<33333

MUWAHHH

Guest sum-chick

omg..4th thread for DBSK!!...CONGRATSZ..im so slow ..>.<...

that pix of susu not gettin any food is so cute...who made it?>

Guest Ringy

OMG Elune!!! I am freaking out!! DBSK in "Fast and Furious"!?!!?! SO COOL! I hope that makes the final cut. I will completely spazz and throw popcorn in the theater. :w00t: < MY FACE. Not to mention how being in "Fast and Furious" rose the Teriyaki Boyz popularity! Hopefully there will be a similar reaction with DBSK. <3

Thanks for sharing!

epel - It was featured in the advanced screening for the new "Fast and Furious". That means they can still edit it out.

BTW for curious people it comes out April 3rd.

OMG Elune!!! I am freaking out!! DBSK in "Fast and Furious"!!!! SO COOL! I hope that makes the final cut. I will completely spazz and throw popcorn in the theater. :w00t: < My face. Not to mention how being in "Fast and Furious" rose the Teriyaki Boyz popularity! Hopefully there will be a similar reaction with DBSK. <3

Thanks for sharing!

wait!whattt?!! so u mean their song WAS featured in "fast and furious" or its going to be featured on the upcoming "fast and furious" ???

IM SOOOO PROUD OF THEMM!YAYYY!

Guest squeaky

OMG I'M FREAKING OUT TOO AEROON WITH DAN

OMFGG...IF THIS IS TRUE

I HOPE IT MAKES THE FINAL CUT

WAHHH I WANNA JUST WATCH THE TRAILER T_____________T

Guest sum-chick

^ o0o thanks bunchies...the chara is so cute!!..I wonder if they'd mine me taking it and puttin it on a tshirt ^^..

and that GIF of Jae's SEXY LADY UH~~~~...is so sexy!!!!!!!

Guest fobbiyo

I just heard the preview of Taxi, and honestly, the first time, I thought it was an okay song. I love the beginning though. I'm replaying the song for the second time and wow. I'm starting to love it. The lyrics are so sad! Like all of their ballads. lmfao. A very good ballad. I can't wait till the live version of it. <3

Wow. Rising Sun in a movie? :o lol. I love that song.

//edit: I'm like replaying Taxi on youtube. lmao. I think I love Yunho's voice the best in Taxi. I don't know, something about it is so.. indescribable. I love all of their voices in it, but Yunho's.. man! <3 lol. The beginning is the best part, imo. I can't wait to hear the bridge.

Guest makaihime

About fast and the furious 4, i think their song was only featured for like 30 secs during a car chase....i dont think it'll be a big impact or even make an impact at all but the point is that their songs in it. ^_^ i just hope people dont get too exicted about this and get their hopes up.

lol yeah... i just realized that i haven't commented on the fast and furious thing... basically because

i don't think it's that big of a deal. it's cool that it's played but dbsk's voices probably won't even be

heard. but i've never watched FAF because it's never appealed to me so i'm only taking a guess that

the snippet will be short and really won't be that much publicity.

edit:: i don't know how this whole WGM topic started but...

jaejoong-boa

yunho-stephanie

junsu-taeyeon

changmin-sica

yoochun-yoona

-Rebecca

Guest Kim Hae Za

about the WGM and their pairing

I will choose

YoochunXBoA .. (Ahhh~~ I love BoChun so much!)

JunsuXJang Ri In (Forever Timeless)

ChangminXAra/Lee Hyori (dont know.But I think Changmin need a girl that can bully him .hahaha)

YunhoXStephaanie (So they can choreographing together!)

JaejoongXLina (Aww..Jaena forever~)

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

wow..everyone mentioning about rising sun in fast and furious..

i wonder if anyone could post up the song????

i mean that part??? LOL

even though it maybe won't be a part of the soundtrack but it will still nice to watch fast and furious with rising sun..LOL

really hope they have that song in...like tokyo drift by terayaki boys..WOW!!

the thread certainly flies...^^

17 pages and nearly 40k of viewers in just 2 days!!!!

congrats international cassiopeia!! u guys make it...(^_<)Vv

about WGM

here is my 2 cent..:

jaejoong and sunday : i would love to see jae and lina but then, the real off shoot jae is funny and dorky jae...it would be nice to see jae and sunday together and we will have the dorkiest couple ever...^_^

yunho and stephanie : well...they match each other isn't it??? LOL

yoochun and yoona : haptic cf says it all...^_^

junsu and riyin : timeless...^^

changmin and yuri : yuri is a well known prank master in snsd...i wonder what will happen if we put them together..another minsu couple look alike!! LOL!!!!!!!! we will have one side being naughty and another side being sarcastic...rofl

i realise all the couple make is between the sm town..LOL...

Guest dtp25

Can i just say... I'm rather slow on this.. LOL

but this is the first time ive seen this new thread? i think.

But anyway, the first page is gorgeous and very well organised and coordinated. Well done.

so. QUESTION --

Does anyone happen to know when Jae's drama is coming out ? The postman one. ?? Thanks in advance.

Request! Hello ^^ I've been re-watching THSK -FITB Special, and there was this one Oyaji Gag that Junsu, Yunho, Changmin did! It ended with "Aichichi" It means that everyone's support is warm/hot!

What is the romaji of that?! I want to make an icon with that typed in there ^^ Thank you in advance!

Here is the video of it:

credit: habiejaejoong21@YT

& those gif up there! Looking at them! *major nosebleed*

Thank you for sharing those with us!

It sure made my day!

Guest sheilapiglet

090305 The Secret Code - Promotion Campaign (ENG SUBS)

the translations here are a bit different from the one previously shared...one of the funniest moments would have to be when Changmin grabbed 2 balls and YH was like: "what the hell?!"...and there was some one-touch going on....lol....i still can't get over CM's laugh...it was SO LOUD AND EVIL SOUNDING!..hahaha...like I totally didn't expect that sound to come out of CM's mouth..Junsu's pained scream was also halarious...it sounded like someone had stuck a knife into him and started twisting while Junsu was suffering a painful and agonizing death..hahaha....anyways, this clip has got to be one of my fave vids of them to date..and trust me, I've seen tons!=P

JS, YC, JJ, CM & YH (fanvid)

aww...the close bond they share is so sweet...their love for each other is so evident in the simplest of actions=)

Guest Jeijoong

.Wow, I absolutely love TAXI! I honestly didn't like it at first with the less-than-15-second preview~

But now, it's been on repeat since the 2:45 preview came out :]]

I especially loveeee the beginning. Just beautiful. <3

All their voices sound amazing!

but IMO, Yoochun's voice sounds most suited for this song.

And the lyrics are so heartbeaking :[

It kinda connects to them, too.

"My feelings won't come true unless I destroy your future."

Since they're famous, they have to keep their relationship a secret.

If it comes out, the girl's future might be "destroyed" as her privacy would be invaded.

.oooh! Rising Sun on Fast and the Furious?!

I've never seen a Fast and the Furious movie, but I know many people have seen it~

sooo, I would be really glad if Rising Sun is kept in the movie!

and maybe, I'll go watch it xD

.omg, thanks for sharing Jae gifs, Rebecca!! <333

.yah, so I usually was a silent reader in the previous topic,

but I think I'm gonna post often in this one~ eheheh

Guest xo_beaa

i have a quick question to ask...

okay, so im going to be in hong kong during march-april.

so should i buy the secret code album in hong kong or should i buy it online?

will the secret code be released march 20soemthing too in hongkong? same as japan...or will it take longer?

pls help!!

Archived