[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest 김재중

[News/ Trans] B-PASS 2009 Apr Issue- Jaejoong's love for the members is wanting to see them everyday (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

he's such a fanboy of his own members!!!

awww i love how he still want to live with the other members even when he's marry

1-3.gif

miss his blond

12-1.gif

and men cry inside their hearts

16-1.gif

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shenlu

^^ Kelly It's definitely Changmin at the beginning of the preview ^^;

TAXI PREVIEW LONGER VERSION

This is absolutely beautiful; at first, with the first preview, I wasn't sure what I thought of it..

but after hearing the soft verses and how beautiful and melodic it is, I'm hooked.

The soft, slow piano 'tings' in the background at the start really reminds me of Kiss... <33

It has the same soothing, goosebump causing effect XD

FANCAM 090220 WRONG NUMBER VOB + PERF

WOW. I love the intro video, they look so... action-movie worthy :lol:

I assume the person filming just missed Jaejoong's intro? I love Yoochun's hat... very classic gangster XD

and Junsu's move is awesome, definitely action film. I would love to see them act in a movie like that~

Can't wait for the clear DVD version <3 (Grr SM, why must you be so slow?)

Jaejoong the fanboy is so cute, I adore his love for the other members ^^ it's so sincere <3

YunJae at Nagoya, again?! XDD Changmin's laugh is so evil... I can't wait to see their promos XD

Guest minh_89

[News/ Trans] B-PASS 2009 Apr Issue- Jaejoong's love for the members is wanting to see them everyday (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Aww, that is so sweet of Jaejoong. I remember watching the behind the scene footage of Wrong Number and he was totally fanboying over the other members while they were filming, shouting stuff like, "AHHH he's so handsome!" LOL <3

{Eng Subbed CC) DBSK~090305 The Secret Code Promotion Campaign

LOL. This is so funnnnny! They are such dorks, I swear. MinSu, well, that'll be fun. Junsu really didn't want to be with Changmin though. Yay! YooSuMin!!!! That'll be fun, too. HAHA. My favorite BigEastation trio, they are hilarious. I sense more teasing Junsu.

Changmin is soo hyper in this clip, I love that little wrestling moment between Minsu at the beginning, and then later on you see Changmin and Yunho smacking each other lol. Minsu alone in Hiroshima is gonna be epic, I wonder how Junsu is gonna survive the Changmin-snark haha. And LOL@ Yunjaechun for rubbing it in that they get to eat kani in Sapporo... they are all suck dorks XD

BTW for those who haven't watched it, here are the clips of the DBSK boys promoting last year for the T album. They also split up into teams: Yunjae, Yoomin and Junsu by himself:

credits: xoxoxo4 @ YT

---

Edit: Wow,that longer preview of Taxi totally made me love the song more. I love the beginning, too! And the lyrics are so sad!

Plus, congrats to Doumini cooperte for being #1 on Itunes Japan. That is quite a feat considering the song was released 8 months ago!

----

Guest ohmylamb.

Hello people! :D

Just wondering, they say that Balloons by DBSK is a great remake song so who's the real singer? :blink:

I want to know please~

& is there such thing as a Korean version of Choosey Lover?

Back in my initial fandom, I know heard and liked Choosey Lover but the feel feels different (I like Korean stuff than Japanese).

FYI, I'm still backtracking Thread 3, page 1933 now! :sweatingbullets:

Love the first page; good job to AOE and some other people behind it.

Hope it'll get updated always so that new fans will get to know them a little into details. :)

donna_xD which show is that? xD OMG XD junsu's reaction is so hilarious XD

It's {GOE;SS} (2008-05-01) Channel A - Spicy Food I (1/2) [Eng.Subbed].You can find the rest of the vids at her channel,there are 2 parts :)

Secret Code Promotions

This will be fun!Just like their nationwide campaign for 'T' LOLZ i rmember junsu being alone & the 3-way phone calls were hilarious!

Everyone post your ONE favourite photo/picture of our boys and explain why you love it so much.

The shots are just amazing! :D

f_ebafb8eab5am_64a29a9.jpg

Bonjour_Paris_I_-_Cover_Back.jpg

credits:soompi thread

aww... i miss toho psychology.

REQUEST!

does anyone has anymore links of the old toho psychology corner?

i love toho psychology,sometimes the questions scare me :P...here are some random vids.

Bigeastation 96 - Toho Psychology (ENG SUBS)

{GOE;SS} (2007-08-20) Bigeastation Ep.21 (1/2) [Eng. Subbed]

{GOE;SS} (2007-09-03) Bigeastation Ep.23 (1/2) [Eng. Subbed]

{GOE;SS} (2007-10-08) Bigeastation Ep.28 (1/2) [Eng. Subbed]

{GOE;SS} (2007-11-25) Bigeastation Ep.35 (1/2) [Eng. Subbed]

---------

I came across this one while finding toho psychology 윤재 BigEastation Ep 11 [Eng Sub] - Jae's marriage announcement...Major YunJae moment!!!They're already teasing Junsu :lol:

V Thanks sillysweet101 for the gifs and elune for the UFO's.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

090305 Yunho's UFO Replies

I see Min has taken some time off. Maybe he's preparing for his and Junsu's trip for the Secret Code Promotions :D

so yeah...more Yunho for you.

97297064.jpg

86225691.jpg

22504111.jpg

48180971.jpg

credits: tvxqslave@soompi

full credits when taking out please...

my credit line isn't even that long lolz.

notice how i don't put watermarks? yes, coz i'm nice and

watermarks are ugly...

don't make me put them... >.<

brb with fave pic and all that discussion thing XD my brain is malfunctioning right now.

Guest rozette30

HELP ON WATCHING MUSIC STATION (:

Download Keyhole TV - http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

When you are done downloading, it wont saying asahi TV right awayy..

so click on this :

loool.jpg

*japanese words* yeaa. (:

[i]

IT STARTS AT 8:00pm japanese time!

goodluck everyone~!

Guest list :

Believe / Arashi

10年桜 / AKB48

春までは / GLAY

大切にするよ / 柴咲コウ

Survivor / Tohoshinki

永遠 / BoA

My SunShine / ROCK'A'TRENCH

Just wondering, they say that Balloons by DBSK is a great remake song so who's the real singer?

& is there such thing as a Korean version of Choosey Lover?

The original artist who sing the song is "Five Fingers" ^^. I don't think the band are still active in korean music scene though.

And no, there is no Korean version of "Choosey Lover". Yet :D.

Woah ... I can't wait to see their promotion. JunSu and ChangMin are alone in Hiroshima ^^, I bet the oldest three will be worrying over JunSu a lot (while eating kani) :D.

090306 Music Japan's Next Week Preview with THSK...I can't wait forsurvivor :)

March 12,Thursday / 24:10~24:50 / NHK

I love the song,so beautiful!Their voices superb,MInSu at the beginning *love it* and the lyrics...very heartbreaking.Love love,why does it have to be this way?!lolz Hope they'll release an MV.Thanks for sharing!

[News/ Trans] B-PASS 2009 Apr Issue

Lolz at Changmin & alcohol!He should try drinking w/ his hyungs and not by himself in some playground =D

ANd YUnho achieved almost 70% of his dreams at 22? VEry impressive.

Thanks Kelly :) I love Changmin's laugh,he's so hyper here and Mickeys 'although we don't need Junsu' HAHAHA YooSuMin will be a blast!YunJae also!

They're so cute singing Congratulations and Junsu wanting to change partners :P Go Hiroshima Team!Gotta love Junsu at 1:53 <3 Yay they can't wait to eat again lolz

{Eng Subbed CC) DBSK~090305 The Secret Code Promotion Campaign

LOL. This is so funnnnny! They are such dorks, I swear. MinSu, well, that'll be fun. Junsu really didn't want to be with Changmin though. Yay! YooSuMin!!!! That'll be fun, too. HAHA. My favorite BigEastation trio, they are hilarious. I sense more teasing Junsu.

ROFL. Junsu's reluctance in being with Changmin and wanting to change partners is so rofl.

And through this video, I (again) realized how much Junsu's voice stands out. His voice is so high-pitched while everyone is like growling out their Japanese, rofl.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Guest asdfhjkl;

^

^

Awesome, Music Japan! Okay, so the Survivor PV wasn't all that great, but those outfits ARE. Yum.

I like it!! I have a feeling that this'll probably be one of my favorite songs from the album. Changmin's part in the beginning is really nice.

LOL. They're in like the exact same groups as last time! Ahhh, Yunjae is so meant to be. Yunho is so fail when opening the ball though haha. Minsu is going to be so cute, I'm glad Junsu doesn't have to be all lonely again. I hope they call each other again like last time and then get all confused xD Junsu falling off the chair when talking to Yunjae was so classic. Thanks for sharing!

Guest jen0apple

oh wow.. jae is sooo adorkable.. still wanting to be together even thou they'll have wives and kids..its soo sweet... (B-Pass April issue )

HAHAH MINSU are dorks.. always like that.. soo funny. =] ....(secret code promotion)

i want secret code already!!!!! it sounds soo mysterious!!! ..

soo... who do you think its going to be on the top this week's oricon chart.... THSK... or KAT-TUN?....

this is too cute to not share!

21edb17858bf3bb43c7aae87cc3e3640.jpg

here are our baby shinki's fighting for food -- and a little baby being locked up in a bottle

8df453df880cb3a0003ca2dbef68a490.jpg

here's out leader-ssi munching on a cookie (or w/e) and guess who's butt that is???

82f22eb8a65f5bcd01de07065785cbfc.jpg

no other than our baby jj~so bad... tsk tsk sitting on yunho!

d1c5d64ccce729450999cf2cf21377b3.jpg

here's chunnie eating away happily~

9e19d7d93863c65c10498452bb3bad32.jpg

and our food monster minnie just climbing all over the food

and... our poor susu

12dd2bc3e5011ea3e5dc30b9cfd69c40.jpg

no food for him T^T

credit:mr.yj

THIS WAS TOO CUTE!

+ it's really cool that pumashock thought that DBSK songs are hard to sing, only to proof that dbsk songs are

definitely not just idol songs~ but everyone knows that their songs are very much difficult and only talented dbsk

can sing them xP haha jkjk on the "only"

-Rebecca

Guest redevilica

PROGRAMS

available in CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Dong Bang Shin Ki - The Secret Code Promotion Campaign on AVEXnet (2009-03-05) [Pinku].avi [50.8MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Preview on Ongaku Banzuke (2009-03-05) [ponko].avi [9.3MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Preview on Music Station (2009-03-06) [ponko].avi [12.7MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Preview on Music Japan (2009-03-06) [ponko].avi [11.4MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Channel-a mu-mo Ranking (2009-03-06) [ponko].avi [14.6MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest jaejoong_love33

Pumashock Said TVXQ's Songs Are Hard To Sing

source: tvxqfever

credit: Pumashock@YT + junsootv.cn + TVXQbaidu

translated by: crazee@tvxqfever

whoa.... this is... whoa ^^

can i say kpop fan much? XD

joongie oppa is so sweet as usual~

he luvvs the members all so much XD

Congradulations to 4th Thread^^

boy... i am late in this >_<

DBSK+Celebrities

Junsu+Zhang LiYin

forever timeless ^^

suyin is jjang~suyin ftw

Yoochun+BoA

theyare so cute

Jaejoong+Lina or BoA or Yeonhee

i cant pick... they are all good... lol maybe lina^^

Changmin+Ara

this would be very sweet

Yunho+Seulgi or Stephanie

once again... i cant pick... maybe seulgi?

Archived