[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MichyItaly

Has anyone had problems buying from yesasia??? I bought the Mirotic Con DVD, it was supposedly shipped on the first Jan. and it's already 26th and is still not here. I'm living in Germany... Now I'm worried my Break Out single will never come either!!!

phew, I thought I was the only one with this problem! I live in Italy (maybe they've got issues with European shipping ^^" ?)

I ordered THSK's calendar in december and got an email for Yesasia saying they shipped it on 12/23...too bad that, as of today, my calendar is nowhere in sight <_< I'm just about to file a complaint to the site (esp cuz I've ordered Break Out from there as well T.T)...I've bought lots of stuff from other Asian sites recently and the item have all arrived already >.>

on a happier note, HAPPY B-DAY JAE!!! May all your wishes and dreams come true :P

Guest Kaesoo16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG OPPA!

I hope you have an AMAYZANG birthday. Smile more, ne? I LOVE YOU! <3 You should smile on this day! You have cake. HAHAHAHAAH. Always take care~

Guest Hoodwinker

phew, I thought I was the only one with this problem! I live in Italy (maybe they've got issues with European shipping ^^" ?)

I ordered THSK's calendar in december and got an email for Yesasia saying they shipped it on 12/23...too bad that, as of today, my calendar is nowhere in sight <_< I'm just about to file a complaint to the site (esp cuz I've ordered Break Out from there as well T.T)...I've bought lots of stuff from other Asian sites recently and the item have all arrived already >.>

That's weird. I've ordered from Yesasia about twenty times and my orders usually arrive on time, and I always get them within 2 weeks after they ship it. But I live in Australia.....O.o You should contact customer service and ask them to follow up on it for you. They usually reply within 48 hours.

Happy Birthday Jaejoong Oppa!

I wish you happiness and successful!

You love how much we all love you right?

Stay healthy, happy and safe!

Saranghaeyo!

JaeJapaneseMirotic.jpg

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

#happybdayjaejoong REACHED NUMBER1 IN THE TOP TRENDING TOPIC ALREADY!!

its been long time when KPOP defeated #nowplaying!

weee~

HAPPY BDAY JAEJOONG AGAIN!

Guest teukiie

blessed birthday, jaejoong!

omgosh i am so happy #happybdayjaejoong is #1!!!! :D its been so long since a kpop-related topic became #1 on trending topics!

(p.s: follow me at totaltrainwreck ^^)

Guest AyuTrance90

blessed birthday, jaejoong!

omgosh i am so happy #happybdayjaejoong is #1!!!! :D its been so long since a kpop-related topic became #1 on trending topics!

(p.s: follow me at totaltrainwreck ^^)

Are you serious? I thought #happybdayjunho (from2pm) took first place yesterday o_O If not then... wow the power of icassies xD

Guest conitaemina

Has anyone had problems buying from yesasia??? I bought the Mirotic Con DVD, it was supposedly shipped on the first Jan. and it's already 26th and is still not here. I'm living in Germany... Now I'm worried my Break Out single will never come either!!!

maybe i'm wrong, but in YesAsia says

- Release Date: 2010-01-25 {Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "Mirotic" in Seoul (3DVD + Photobook + Bookmark) (Korea Version)}

- Release Date: 2010-01-26 {Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "Mirotic" in Seoul (3DVD + Photobook + Bookmark + Poster in Tube) (Korea Version) }

8D

Guest lawis_pocket

That's weird. I've ordered from Yesasia about twenty times and my orders usually arrive on time, and I always get them within 2 weeks after they ship it. But I live in Australia.....O.o You should contact customer service and ask them to follow up on it for you. They usually reply within 48 hours.

Well today I wrote them the second mail already, the first one was the 16th? And they said yeah yeah, shipping takes around 7 to 14 days without weekends and holidays... still wihtout those days their time is already out! O_O

maybe i'm wrong, but in YesAsia says

- Release Date: 2010-01-25 {Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "Mirotic" in Seoul (3DVD + Photobook + Bookmark) (Korea Version)}

- Release Date: 2010-01-26 {Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 3rd Asia Tour Concert "Mirotic" in Seoul (3DVD + Photobook + Bookmark + Poster in Tube) (Korea Version) }

8D

Funny cuz since first days january the order status is "shipped" O_o while break out of course is "preorder" And I just check and release date was the 1st. jan. And it's already out of print (ºoº)

Does anyone one what Jae is doing???? And... Are they going to be in Music station for BO promos? I wish they would go to HeyHeyHey again... OH and DOmoto Kyoudai's show would be great too.. I want to them to do the OneQuestio One Answer thingie... *prays*

I have to say, the amount of people tweeting out there is so overwhelming, I'm so touched. So happy to know that us fans are still strong after all this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG. May all your dreams come true

Guest Kui4eva

REMEMBER THE BILLBOARDS JAPAN WEVE BEEN VOTING...

SADLY AND EXPECTEDLY TVXQ IS INVITED..

I JUST WISH THEY WILL WIN ALSO AN AWARD EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT PRESENT!

HWAITING!

HERE'S THE LINK..

http://www.billboard-japan.com/awards2009/

How come they are not going? Are they still busy? Yeah, I hope they win something then even though they can't be there.

Guest ^L4uRa^

Congratulations gals... we made it... Jae reached #1 as TT...

and now just a reminder that we still have our 'small' project for today....

in just 10 minutes the Mozart Musical begins... dont let Junsu down.. make #xiahzart as a trending topic too... :) *it's easy rite*

and for the warm up....

*credit : ^L4uRa^ / Lola Laura*

lolaxiahzart1a.jpg

#XIAHZART

Guest ari_mina

HAPPY Birth DAY 2 KIM Jae JOOng

2.gif

:rolleyes: our lovely pretty boy is growing so fast ahh 25 years

i hope that this year well be full of happiness and joy for you

take care of your self and keep showing us your bright smile :D

********************************************************************************

1_152760811l.jpg

happy birth day to u ......happy birth day to you

happy birth day to u.......happy birth day to..........

our lovely jae joong

happy birth day to you!!! :lol:

jaejoong_20080110_popseoul.jpg

hamtaro_JaeJoong.jpghamtaro_g_032.gif

IMG_7954.JPGn648438544_1131835_317.jpghamtaro.jpgsmiley%20face%20have%20a%20great%20day.jpg

Happy Birth DAY jae joong

Hero%20kim%20jae%20joong%202.jpg260xStory.jpg

292233691small4lq.jpg idont think that i can leave hamtaro lol

Happy%20Birthday%207.gif

%7Boption%7D32730820099281925143.jpg

%7Boption%7D897c52fed38a1cacb801a04.jpg

%7Boption%7D91d64b3c742b6ef33c6d976.jpg

%7Boption%7D503c6761a7c0b2fe8db10df.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img686.imageshack.us/img686/2202/46105801200903291637482.jpg

%7Boption%7De006547149573f40903793.jpg

Love his long, slender fingers...

:lol: i love yunhos' hands :P

his fingers are so long and pretty , you can see how strong is he by look at his hand Ahhh

;) i wanna hold his hand and i want to be hugged too lol

Guest EternalJae

Wanna share some videos. I don't know if these have been shared before.

Anyway. Happy birthday to kim jaejoong~ I didn't realize that he's turned into 24 years old, and he still looks so young as ever. I hope he would have a great day on his birthday, though I don't know how he spend his birthday. As long as he is happy, it's enough for me.

Because I'm such a biased happy fangirl right now,

24pe1hl.gif

I love it when he smiles like that ♥

And I wish all the best for junsu for Mozart.

Jae... Happy Bufday!!

UWA... Top page...

Some great vids to share then XD

Three amazing performances

Kiss mini coopera mama, Sayounara

Bolero - Ontama carnival

Credits go to the uploaders!!

I think you should try to contact the website and tell them your problem. It is not acceptable to be this late. I live in Sweden and i have bought from that website and there was no problem at all. Btw, can you play that DVD? On your DVD player I mean. Because I haven't been able to buy any DVDs because they can't be played in my region. Some stupid person invented that there are different regions around the world...

Hope that helps, but as I said: contact them. Call them if it's possible.

Always keep the faith! even if it's about getting a DVD on time ;)

//LOve Tackra

Archived