[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Hoodwinker

oh wow 170k is amazing! i just went to check their japanese single sales on wikipedia, i didn't know Stand By U sold 230K and around 90k on the first day. does anyone know what their highest number of first day sales is?

If I am not wrong, this should be their highest number of sales on the first day. I think Colors~Melody and Harmony sold about 100K on the first day, so Break Out is doing really well!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest some1gurl

OMEDETOU!!!!...almost 170k sold in the first day is so amazing.....i believe that the highest unit sold in the first day for them right!!!..they boys must be super happy...hope tomorrow unit sold still in 100k level...

Guest lovebyelove

Guys, do you realize that they sold 6 times many copies as L'Arc En Ciel? And that it's already a Gold single? And that Break Out sold more copies than Bolero and almost as many copies on the first day as Share The World ever did?

That's amazing.

We'll definitely see 200k by the end of the week. This is so awesome! :D

Great first day sales. It'll outsell SBU's first week's sales tomorrow. Congrats boys!

not sure if this had been posted before, but i just saw it on DNBN

#1-#5 are the members' selections for best album ~

1.Forever Love(ジュンス) 준수 (junsu)

3.Love in the Ice(ジェジュン) 재중 (jaejoong)

^5, Jaesu.

Guest Chantesuta

Guys, do you realize that they sold 6 times many copies as L'Arc En Ciel? And that it's already a Gold single? And that Break Out sold more copies than Bolero and almost as many copies on the first day as Share The World ever did?

That's amazing.

No, I didn't notice that LOL I just paid attention to the fact that it was their highest first sales day number! And that my copy will be here, soon! OMG I can't wait! *rolls on the floor in a spazz-tastic manner* ALREADY gold! Wahahahahaha! O_O

*_*

XD

I am super hyper right now. LOL

100127 Break Out! Number One on Oricon Daily Charts

msoy08.jpg

January 27, 2010 Daily Top 50 Singles

169,842 -- --初*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」

*33,051 -- --初*2 L'Arc〜en〜Ciel 「BLESS」

*19,668 -- --初*3 AAA 「Heart and Soul」

-- -- -- -- -- --初*4 FUNKY MONKEY BABYS 「涙/夢」

-- -- -- -- -- --初*5 アイドリング!!! 「S.O.W.センスオブワンダー」

-- -- -- -- -- --初*6 田村ゆかり 「My wish My love」

-- -- -- -- -- --初*7 Aqua Timez 「絵はがきの春」

-- -- -- -- -- --初*8 東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ 「流星とバラード」

-- -- -- -- -- --初*9 CHEMISTRY 「Period」

-- -- -- -- -- --初10 マリア 「忘れたくなくて」

-- -- -- -- -- --初11 カラス 「LASTICA」

*1 *1 *1 *1 *1 *1↓12 YUI 「GLORIA」

-- -- -- -- -- --初13 戸松遥 「Girls,Be Ambitious.」

-- -- -- -- -- --初14 SuG 「gr8 story」

*4 *3 *3 *4 *3 *2↓15 中島美嘉 「ALWAYS」

-- -- -- -- -- --初16 ゆの(阿澄佳奈),宮子(水橋かおり),ヒロ(後藤邑子),沙英(新谷良子) 「できるかなって☆☆☆」

-- -- -- -- -- --初17 FictionJunction 「時の向こう 幻の空」

*7 *6 *4 *2 *4 *3↓18 水樹奈々 「PHANTOM MINDS」

-- -- -- -- -- --初19 NERDHEAD 「BRAVE HEART feat.西野カナ」

-- -- -- -- -- --初20 青山テルマ × SOL from BIGBANG 「Fall in Love」

-- -- -- -- -- --初21 麻生夏子 「Perfect-area complete!」

-- -- -- -- -- --初22 久保田利伸 「Tomorrow Waltz」

-- -- -- -- -- --初23 鈴村健一 「and Becoming」

*3 *2 *2 *3 *7 *4↓24 ロシア(高戸靖広) 「ヘタリア キャラクターCD Vol.7 ロシア(зима)」

-- -- -- -- -- --初25 怒髪天 「ド真ん中節」

16 13 *7 10 10 *5↓26 福山雅治 「はつ恋」

-- -- -- -- -- --初27 Juliet 「ハルラブ」

-- -- -- -- -- --初28 鏡五郎 「冬牡丹」

-- -- -- -- -- --初29 PlayZ 「P.S. I love you 〜伝えたい〜」

-- -- -- -- -- --初30 泉こなた(平野綾),柊かがみ(加藤英美里),柊つかさ(福原香織),高良みゆき(遠藤綾) 「な・り・あ・が・り☆」

-- -- -- -- -- --初32 栗林みな実 「冥夜花伝廊」

19 11 *8 *8 *8 *7↓33 矢口真里とストローハット 「風をさがして」

-- -- -- -- -- --初34 メガマソ 「MEMORIES」

10 *5 *6 *9 13 *9↓35 Kalafina 「光の旋律」

-- -- -- -- -- --初36 椎名へきる 「Let Me Say YEAH!!!!」

-- -- -- -- -- --初37 園咲若菜(飛鳥凛) 「Naturally」

-- -- -- -- -- --初38 飛蘭 「Errand」

17 16 12 14 11 *8↓39 サカナクション 「アルクアラウンド」

-- -- -- -- -- --初40 池田輝郎 「北の夜風」

*6 12 10 12 16 11↓41 Do As Infinity 「君がいない未来 〜Do As × 犬夜叉 SPECIAL SINGLE〜」

-- -- -- -- -- --初41 四ノ宮那月(谷山紀章) 「うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪ オーディションソング③」

-- -- -- -- -- --初43 石原詢子 「ひとり日本海」

-- -- -- -- -- --初44 AZU 「YOU & I feat.LOVE LOVE LOVE」

23 21 19 20 18 12↓45 坂本冬美 「また君に恋してる/アジアの海賊」

-- -- -- -- -- 14↓46 大江裕 「夕焼け大将」

-- -- -- -- -- --初47 Hundred Percent Free 「Hello Mr.my yesterday」

31 26 26 24 30 16↓48 北島三郎 「夫婦一生」

-- -- -- -- -- --初49 sanaemon 「NO DOUBT」

-- -- -- -- -- --初50 小桃音まい 「さくら、咲くころに。」

HOW ORICON COUNTS THE DAILY CHARTS:

The New Approach

Starting on March 2nd, 2009, the Oricon chart now shows the projected actual sales for the previous day. With the following updates:

* Actual daily sales are collected from the POS System (Point-of-Sale System) of approx. 3,370 stores nationwide (this will be the projected sales you see on Oricon Daily)

* by the end of the week, additional actual sales are also included from: i) another 700 stores that fax in their weekly sales results; ii) website sales; iii) sales from promotional events..etc.

* Therefore, when the weekly sales figure is released, the total projected sales per Oricon Chart =/= total final sales

Guest harukoshimada

Congratulations my boys!! 170k! impressive!

although i wanted the 500k project to come true...

but right now, if they break 300k in a week (or 2), it will be absolutely fantastic!

Hmm usually 2nd day sales are about half or less of 1st day sales... but they can get atleast half...

they are so on their way to 300k in a week!

Guest visual.shock

Break Out! Oricon #1

Firstly, congratulations to the boys!!! They broke another record for their first day sales. I feel like a proud mother ^^''.

I was hoping they could reach 200k considering it was sold out everywhere online, but oh well 170k is still absolutely amazing~

Then again, don't give up hope on the 200k yet. I've seen cases where Oricon changes the sale figures of the day. So if we keep refreshing the page, there might be an update of an increase in sales.

I think this single might get them a top 10 in the 2010 Oricon Yearly Single's Ranking, as Stand by U, with yearly sales of 225 812, as recorded by Oricon, was ranked 21. Then again it will depend on what else is released this year. And also, I've noticed that for the boys, usually after the first day their sales have a huge drop and also their sales aren't as consistent. But I'm pretty definite this single will place them higher on all music charts than Stand By U.

Once again, congratulations to the boys for another amazing single! =)

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

woah!!! i been waiting to see the result today~~

CONGRATS!!!!!!

170k not bad!!! and it is gold single already!!! yay for tohoshinki and fans!!!!!!

let the number increase each time~!!!!!!! it is sad for there is no promotion for this..it would be awesome!!! ^_^

congrats!! im soo happy for this...cant wait to see best album doing perfectly well in the chart

i wonder how the boys felt...congrats!! really!!!!

xiahzart is just~ awesome!!! congrats and all the best junsu-chan!! ^_^

ps : jaejoong move out from the apartment...i wonder if the boys are back, will they all stay together again..how empty the house will be without the trio...since i assume junsu is with his parents...changmin without anyone to play with..cant imagine the emptyness..

Guest laurana1

I'll admit my heart dropped a tiny bit at the numbers... but the more I thought about it, the more I realized how TRULY AMAZING our boys did!!!

They've broken another one of their old records now... Obviously this is their highest first-day sales ever, the highest one before this was Stand By U (which got close to 100,000). I'm not counting Colors, although it sold more than SBU. So CONGRATS!!!

Honestly, I think we'll definitely exceed 200,000 just by tomorrow! It's usually around half of the first day's sales, so... who knows, we may even break 250,000 easily! Plus, there are still stores to be counted (which only do weekly reports), and YesAsia is STILL processing my order even though I placed it AGES ago, and they won't count my four copies until they've been shipped! So I definitely have high hopes~

The fact that it's ALREADY GOLD is amazing!!! And it totally beat out the other groups... xDDD

I'd say they have another weekly #1 in the bag, so will that EXTEND their record further??? They'll be the first foreign artist to have SEVEN singles get #1 on Oricon!!! So proud~~~

Plus, let's not forget they aren't even Japanese!!! To sell this many copies so quickly, of only a SINGLE, in a foreign country, in the midst of an economic depression and a lawsuit crisis, when they didn't even ADVERTISE... Our boys are truly amazing. Really, just. AMAZING. <33333

Can't wait to see more numbers for tomorrow and the week! I'm sure this'll have the media in Japan talking!!! ^___^

Oh, also meant to say GREAT JOB and good luck to Junsu for Xiahzart!!! He looked and sounded amazing in pics and fancams. <333

Happy Bday to Jae too, but I'm going to save my wishes for his REAL birthday (since most people here celebrated Junsu's REAL birthday, I'm totally confused now LOL).

I was on Twitter for over an hour and tweeted 67 times for our boys... My fingers want to die. xDDD

Unfortunately we only reached #2 in Trending Topics (FREAKING #nowplaying) but we stayed at #2 for at least an hour and a half. Maybe they reached #1 finally after I left. But we really tried our best!

Okay, well it's almost 5:00 am where I am now and I need SLEEP. I'll sleep well after all the great news about Oricon!!! ^.^

Love you all!

And Jae bb (as well as the other four members), don't worry- we haven't left you... and honest to God, we never will. <3

~Always Keep the Faith!~

Guest Julian Rie

The Breakout single is SOLD OUT everywhere near where I live!!!

So is the JJ magazine!!

THSK is really really popular now......

All my children knows them!!! And they keep on giving me updates on them whenever I see them because they know that I am a fan of them!!!

I dare say that about 80-90% of all Japan knows who THSK is by now.....

I have never seen a group sooo loved by the Japanese... it is unheard of how a magazine is sold out completely and needs reprinting on the day of release!!!

THSK will continue for a long time to come because they are loved by everyone!!!

FIGHTING!!!!

This really made my day, I'm so happy to know that it's sold out. Your children are LOVE you must be proud of them.

and since I'm in such a good mood with Xiahzart and Break out sold out, (although I'm still worried about Jaejoong's health) let have...

Yunho's PicsSpam (this is for you ari_mina):

this was so smart of the fan I wonder how she got so close to be able to touch Yunho!!!

02yunhoostikynote.jpg

04yunhoostikynote.jpg

05yunhoostikynote.jpg

some of my favorite Yunho's air port pics

th_908dd4dc5f41beb9cc11666d.jpg th_yunhoairport2-1.jpg th_3_tmg8507.jpg

th_ap5.jpg th_viqb1220244379.jpg

Jung Yunho's guide to how to use a towel

strangel your friends:

th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK035.jpg

bite it when you're frustrated

th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK032.jpg

look even cuter than u r already are

th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK033.jpg

kill fan girls

th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK064.jpg

I'm so lame~

th_0b60013931a0d7eab311c75r.jpg kawaiii~

some YunHee anyone?

th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK039.jpg th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK030.jpg th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK031.jpg th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK013.jpg th_ChinaDBSKYUIBKK014.jpg

th_HOT.jpg th_T_Photobook_12.jpg th_scthesecretcode_2.jpg th_T_Photobook_29.jpg th_Album_O_02.jpg th_Bora20Bora20Photobook2010.jpg th_081206_Music-Core_YH-01.jpg th_5598b6b01786ce4e0923029il8.jpg

th_118q7ua.jpg th_1a62421e11d57a054034176f.jpg th_12_04_09Yoonhostar-yuibkk-16.jpg

Break Out! Number One on Oricon Daily Charts

they sold more than L'Arc〜en〜Ciel is that possible O.O WOW I'm really impressed and amazed :D

So many good things today, I hope it gets better soon.

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[PIC] Changmin during Paradise Ranch

lucky noona

2d2eh4y.jpg

i6a7nq.jpg

credit: LYHbaidu

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest Senorita_

Oricon Chart Daily Update

169,842 東方神起

*33,051 L'Arc〜en〜Ciel

*19,668 AAA

The sales are awesome! Congrats to the boys for such an achievement. Although it's not close to 200k, but the sales are still amazing! This is their highest selling single on the first day! :D This goes to show how amazing the fans are to show support for the boys' :)

Guest ferrel2010

but yeah, does anyone know?

is it true that jaejoong is living with hyunjoong now?

i remember reading about it some time ago, but i didn't pay much attention to it, i thought it was just speculations.

anyone able to confirm this?

Guest MichyItaly

That's amazing.

It's the first day, and it's already GOLD 0.o ? *speechless**impressed*

The sale figures are pretty amazing, considered that the Daily Chart doesn't take into consideration lots of shops around Japan and online sales (which I believe were pretty huge). Can't wait to see the Weekly Chart :o I can't help but being amazed everytime by the strong power these five guys have on the audiences *.*

Guest rainscarlet

^

^

yunho at gimpo airport??

where did yunho go??

anyone know??

btw, yeah congrate to tvxq for their break out single..

i hope they can sell more..^_^

xiah such a great entertainer..

i'm very proud of him..kekeke

First Thing First...

CONGRAT FOR BREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!! HIGHEST SALES EVER....

ps. I think the 500k is the total amount of sales that we want to reach (like the weekly?) so this goal seem to be feasible, at least for me. (or do I get it wrong????)

----

Now Junsu in the Musical Mozart:

I am glad to see the fans behave and cheer for him loud in the curtain calls. But what makes me proud even more that they still cheer the others actors, means that they are enjoying the whole show and not just go there for Junsu only..

--

About HoMin attending Mozart (I have a hunch that I'll be flame for this)

I will not gonna put my hope high that they will come and watched Junsu play. I have a feeling that SME ship Yunho to Jeju to avoid any question to why he is not there on the first day (truthfully, Junsu first stage is more important than Changmin shoot.. Not to belittle Changmin jobs, but this is not his first shoot, not his first time in Jeju, nor his first time filming outside of Seoul but it is for Junsu). . If they go there, I'll be more than willing to eat my words cause that will make me a very happy girl :)

[pink]I doubt that any of SME artist will go to Junsu stage. I don't heard from any fanaccount about Eunhyuk attending the show, while Changmin (2am) and the jewelry girls go there. Just a few weeks ago I read a translation on Sukira that the 86's club go out together, and we know that Eunhyuk is in the Seoul. Probably they'll say that he have his radio so he won't be able to go..

[/pink]

--

Almost forget:

Happy belated birthday Kim Jaejoong.. I hope you all the best in the worlds.. :) :)

Archived