[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest yeona1

2009 is not over yet here in the states, so i thought of giving myself a little goodtime reading articles about my favorite group only to feel sooo heartbroken with the latest news. I should have listened to my brother not to read for now, i could have spared myself from this pain again. Like everyone else i hope this is not true, as i wouldn't know how my already shattered heart will react to this. My friends, Please give me some hope.....

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skip2myliu33

*counting posts carefully*

agreed, kinkie_lass. i'm very very skeptical about SM's statements, especially considering the inconsistencies reported between news sources. reportedly, one article said something along the lines of 'the reporter was wrong, there are no plans to disband' whereas another simply said, 'nothing has been confirmed as of yet.' sm would not say such differing statements to different news agencies. i'm more willing to believe the latter was their true statement, and the agency that reported the former statement was probably trying to gain the favor of the very angry fans, since the fans don't like the media very much right now.

sm has always been needlessly vague and cryptic, whereas avex has always been clear about everything that's happened. for goodness sake, their freaking ceo manages a blog that mentions dbsk every other post. i would find avex a more reliable source than sm.

I was so shocked when I read the news!

Thank god, it's just a rumor.

let's hope that SM statement is true

I just want them to stay together.

AKTF <3

that news just broke my heart into pieces T_____T

but after the follow-up news was released, i was finally able to breathe! whew!

i'm keeping the faith! while reading about that rumor, i couldn't seem to believe how sudden it was >.<

i said to myself that i won't believe it and keep the faith

then i was relieve when it was denied! yay!

Guest YunRa1430270238

It's quite ironic a matter in my opinion that before the disbanding issue blew up, many fans of DBSK are so quick to acclaim that SM sprouts nothing but lies. Yet, fans this time are so quick as well to believe SM's words that DBSK are not going to disband? It makes one believe that the mentality of fans tend to sway with whatever they would like to believe that shows partiality to DBSK. -_-

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

the article..seems to write about how the boys went into 3:2 which all of us already know...

if it was officially disbanded, the first media that reported this news, shouldnt it be KOREAN MEDIA??

i mean, they ARE afterall, kpop singer...

it was suppose an official statement from SM ENTERTAINMENT..not official news from a japanese media..

what is in seems to be some opinion from what the reporter see...beside, it might be a false alarm..just like hangkyung case or junsu's pho restaurant...

i mean, reporters..they grab what they think whould be a big hit...and tohoshinki is a big hit in japan..

im not sure if the thing is true but then..come on~

we know how they feels when they perform on stage for kohaku..

we know how they mean it when they say they are going together for another year..

we believe for what they say...believe whatever that come from them...

disbandment..this word has been revolving everywhere since the day the lawsuit start..

come on people..stop panicking...

calm down and wait for further notice..

further confirmation..

and didnt their main company has say, NOTHING HAS YET TO CONFIRM and IT WAS FALSE???

kinkie_lass : max put it to "certain artist" to prevent some confusion to people who doesnt know what happen..his blog attend not only by bigeast and us..but everyone~ to prevent further fight and confusion...is best not to write tohoshinki's name out...

i know SME was a big LIAR TOAD...but yeah, if for this news, i mean this issue (disbandment), whatever come out from their mouth it will be OFFICIAL...they could lie about their account..lie about other stuff but not this big stuff..-_- -_-

anyway, i will wait for their confirmation..not when jaejoong just say in CDTV that " they want to continue do their best like last year"

Guest alexkziel

Let's think about it..

This means that the lawsuit is over?

They won? or SM is letting them go?

I don't know what to think.

Guest maytheende

please tell me y'all around here are a little more willing to healthily discuss things than where i've previously been....

(don't bash me please? :D)

at this rate i'm going to run out of my five posts within this next hour...

i want answers please!

EDIT: whoops, looks like someone beat me to the punch. darn. one post wasted. :(

sorry to cut ur post.

i understand what are you going to say here. i'm not going to bash you. :)

it's not that i'm not into the reality re all the news have spread lately. i do aware and try to accept the worse the situation that might be occur in the future.

but, you can't blame the fans. we are hoping that everything is OK. i do hope the same.

and now, you also want some confirmation to comes out, right. let's pray together that the newest news re the boys disbandment is not true.

honestly, i'm more attached to the boys rather than other group i ever like and still like. i don't really care what happen to other group i like, not like to the dong bang boys. i pay more attention to them. this makes me put more concern of what happen to them.

@maytheendeTVfXQ

A friend of mine said that Yahoo! Japan is a large internet provider of news and whatnot in Japan. So it is unlikely that they would be posting false news up onto their site.

so somehow, the source is the reliable ones, right? like any other Yahoo!s. what a new year! i hope this will be settled soon.

Guest DongBangShiDae

i was watching DBSK dramas when i read the news

DBSK DISBANDING ...

keep the faith thats all we have to do

and fate will take its place

well new article says its probably false

im officially saying this and keeping my word to this side

the boys are never going to disband they are going to stay together :D

Guest Natsumi_sshi

First up, a very Happy New Year to all you adorable fangirls here and to the Princes of Charm themselves! 2010 will bring brighter and more happier times than the latter half of last year did.

[Pic] 091231 Kouhaku Tohoshinki Stand by U live

[Vid] 091231 Tohoshinki 'Stand By U' in Kouhaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0cZWDuXAJc

Thanks for sharing the pics and the fancams! For some reason as much as Stand By U is an sad, heart wrenching ballad, it never seemed to strike me with as much impact as for example LITI, Bolero or Proud does, but Kouhaku really hit it home. My heart was melting as soon as they walked onto the stage. Dressed in white with the black contrast, they looked like 5 heavenly Gods desended and the instant Jae opened his mouth and started singing...seriously...I was gone. Su's suit jacket reminded me of that long-as white trench they wore a little while back at 'O' in Thailand, and Minnie looks so skinny! His outfit really reminds me of his 'concept style' in Paradise Meadow.

[NEWS] 091231 TVXQ Voted as Top Male Idol Group of 2009

This didn't surprise me at all. Seriously despite that they were substantially less active this year (in contrast to previous years) it didn't strike me odd at all that they were the most popular voted group. Will popularity comes income and the fact that they are the top earners is really a stab to the gut when I think about the current situation. It really makes me despise big money hungry corporations.

And seriously all the DOE caps are really appreciated however, it's not helping the temptation to go buy Miroticon >.>

And disbanding dramas are like a frequent happening with this industry. Especially when it concerns the boys. Please don't rely on unreliable sources. Have faith

Guest maesor

lol they wouldn't be smiling yesterday even if the white team won if they knew that they'd disband. relax guys.

happy new year everyone. <3

according to escapism at ONETVXQ:

Apparently, there were rumors about them having a goodbye concert in the summer. The three member's side said they didn't even hear about said concert, and that both parties have not come to a decision yet; they're still negotiating.

http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_di...01001010080.asp

so yeah.. I truly believe both parties are under negotiating right now.. so Keep the faith guyz!

Guest deNain

One more news regarding this

http://www.sisaseoul.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=14003

And seriously I feel so sad when read this news.

I really wanna know what's this line means

이어 소속사 SM엔터테인먼트(이하 SM) 관계자의 코멘트를 인용, “영웅재중과 믹키유천, 시아준수 등 3명의 SM과의 소송으로 인해 멤버 사이의 균열이 생겨 회복이 불가능하게 됐다”고 설명했다.

I just hope that we can still have a chance to see moment like this again

aac903d13cc81ceea8ec9a4d.jpg

Happy Smile on Changmin's face

Here's latest article translation..

are they really separating into two groups? gosh..it's hard to believe!

[Trans] 100101 “We want to keep doing our best,” Tohoshinki shakes away break-up rumors and spoke of this year’s aspiration on “CDTV”

The popular Korean group Tohoshinki, who is in the midst of having break-up rumors, performed on “60th NHK Kouhaku Utagassen” on the last day of the year, and later appeared on TBS’ special program “CDTV SPECIAL! New Year’s Eve Premium Live 2009→2010″. When being asked by MC TAKAHIRO (EXILE) what their aspiration for this year is, Jaejoong stopped a moment and only said, “We want to keep doing our best like last year.”

After the three members of Tohoshinki – Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun – filed a lawsuit to request for a provisional disposition to terminate the exclusive contract with their managing company, there have been rumors of them breaking up floating around. There are also rumors that the members cannot communicate normally and that their actions are being observed. However, in fact, on the rehearsal day of Kouhaku, it has been reported that the three members and Yunho, Changmin returned to their waiting room in two separate groups.

After performing “Stand by U” at Kouhaku, they chose to not answer the press corps’ questions. At CDTV, they only said, “Good evening everyone, we are Tohoshinki” and sang the song which contained a message in its lyrics.

source: Oricon News

translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest iluvemdan

I do understand that as fans, we are supposed to support and stay calm in every situation, but in this one... of course there will be people who can't help but get worried. I agree with jolyn_tvxq, that if anything like this were to happen, why would the news come out first from a Japanese website? If anything, it should be the Korean media or SME that posts something. Everything is so vague right now that who knows what to believe... but I am going to believe in the 5 members, and honestly do not want to believe anything unless if it comes out of their mouths. We should expect to see some shockers on this day, because things can be heard wrong and posted in the media to create a big stir... but let's just continue to remember that what is most important is DBSK and our faith in them. Let's continue to be optimistic and start off the New Year day on a happy note instead of one of anxiety and tension! :)

-Always Keep The Faith-

Ammu

Guest LuminousLight

All I want is happiness for the boys. Whether there is any disbandment or not, I'm not sure. I won't accept anything unless it's from the mouthes of DBSK, and it's not forced.

But what I know for sure is that DBSK doesn't want a disbandment. Are you guys forgetting that Yoochun & Jaejoong have tattoes with "Always Keep the Faith" on them? The boys have years worth of friendship & they aren't going throw it away. They've gone through hardships, and they're going through one now, but they can pull through it. Actually, WE can pull through it together. DBSK is nothing without Cassiopeia and Cassiopeia is nothing without DBSK. They still have faith, and we should too.

We need to continue to support them.

Always Keep the Faith & Happy New Year.

Edit: Dang, I topped a page! First time. I'm not sure who I downloaded these from. If they're your's, please tell me!

wallpaper06.gif

f00474804ab24cf2cbf61x.gif

Forever 5

Guest full-of-love

Hello There! i've been a TVXQ fan for over a year and a half now and i've been a silent reader for that long too. I was just wondering in the article at allkpop it mention that JaeChunSu have begun their activities with a new agency now. If it is true does any one know which agency are they with now? here's the article link: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...isbandment/P50/

Guest tpn1122

It's the new year, all of the members clearly stated that they want us (fans) to continue to support them in the new year. I doubt that any of them would say these things if there was a prospect of disbandment.

I also highly doubt that they will disband. There will be a conclusion. 100 million won was it? Best artist of 2009. Best artist in 2006 in Korea. All of their accomplishments. think about it. Even the government/judge?/entertainment experts say that if DBSK does not reach a compromise or something amicably with their management company, SM, then Korea and ALL OF ASIA will suffer a great loss in the entertainment business.

Always Keep the Faith in the New Year. 2010 will be great for them. It'll start off on a great foot, I can feel it. Break Out! is going to be a hit single on the Oricon, I already pre-ordered mine :] DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki whatever name you call them, they will reach the top again and blow our minds away.

Guest sheilapiglet

[RUMOR] TVXQ's disbandment, false~

Charm's note: Just to follow up the rumors about disbanding. And this news is actually good news that's why i posted an AKP article. So please do not panic and always always keep the faith

Only moments ago we reported on male sensation TVXQ, and their plans for disbanding in the new year. The source was from a Japanese article and SM Entertainment has yet to release a full legitimate statement, but things didn't look so good when Japan reported some unfortunate news.

A reporter said that tension within the group has become so high and bad that it's reached its limit, saying that Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu showed more passion to perform than the other two as they seem to have lost the will to go on. Even worse, the reporter stated that, "Currently the three have begun their activities with a new agency and the remaining SM members are forbidden from contacting the other three."

Plans for TVXQ was to apparently begin promotions for their last single BREAK OUT! on the 27th of January, and to release their last album on February 17th with one final goodbye concert in June.

However, SM Entertainment did not give a long detailed official statement but quickly replied to the situation by saying, "The reporter's statements are false. There are no plans of disbanding." But another source stated that, "Nothing has yet been officially decided."

There's much confusion going around and no doubt it's got fans very anxious. But could this be another foreign misinterpretation? Not too long ago, Chinese reporters said many false things about the the Hankyung lawsuit and this could be merely just another false rumor from a foreign country that didn't know any better.

Credits: Allkpop

Shared by: DBSKnights

just wanted to calm people down so I shared this article...let's not panic unless we hear it from the guys themselves..stay strong!

[News] 100101 TVXQ is Officially Disbanded? .. SM official stand, “It’s groundless.”

According to many Japanese medias’ reportage, TVXQ was said to be already in official disbanding, caused many fans to shock.

On the 1st, Sports Nippon Japan reported in highlights, “South Korea’s TVXQ breaks up at its peak of popularity.” According to the report, the lawsuit that is filed by part of the members against their label brings cracks among the members that is impossible to be resolved. Thus, the members traveled between Korea and Japan in split group and those evidences became adjustments that leads to an official disbanding.

TVXQ has enjoyed a great popularity in Japan, as the main title of news registered by Yahoo Japan. TVXQ has appeared at The 60th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen on December 31st.

Sports Nippon reported that eventhough TVXQ stood together performing on NHK Kouhaku stage, however, the three members who filed the lawsuit seemed to show different passion than the rest two members in the performance. Also that while TVXQ had the same dressing room at backstage, still they went in separated plane when returned to South Korea.

The news conveyed as well that the single released on the 27th will be their last single, as well as the best album that will be released on the 17th in the following month.

Related to this issue, SM Entertainment official said, “Those articles are groundless.” and “There is no offical disbanding in decision.” However another official also answered, “There’s no information about future schedule determined, indeed.”

credit: yahoo korea

trans: sharingyoochun.net

I think that the Japan reports probably made their own conclusions because there was no future group activities planned anymore....if they really did this then I'll be angry because they know what a sensitive time it is right now for fans and the members..and for them to release a statement like disbandment without getting their facts straight is really unprofessional and cruel.

where are all these clips coming from anyways?

100101 Junsu dancing in class + "angel Junsu" moment ^^

ahh..Junsu!!=P

*faints*

By the way, did anyone else notice that Love in the Ice was being played in Dating on Earth?...how in the world did that happen since DOE was filmed so much earlier on?...did they just overlap it over an old song that they used previously?...hmmm.

Archived