[drama 2005] Love Needs A Miracle 사랑은 기적이 필요

Guest iAMme.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iambored

Close, but wrong! Jung Pyo's hyung had a relationship with Bong Shim's SISTER! Jin Toe is actually BongShim sister's son. The pics in the locket had both Bong Shim and the sister (Hye Jin) in it. :)

Bong Shim recognized him, not because she had a relationship with him, but because she saw pictures of him with her sister.

That would be very unrealistic to not recognized someone you once loved!! LOL!

I think I read earlier that Jintoh's mother was Bongshim's best friend, but she died while giving birth to him. So after that~ Bongshim began to raise Jintoh as her own son.

Guest yoonster

Sorry to ask again, but can anyone please re-upload Episode 12 from last week on yousend it? I really wanna watch and I wasn't quick enough last time :(

Thanks in advance!!

Guest pinklegirl007

I think I read earlier that Jintoh's mother was Bongshim's best friend, but she died while giving birth to him. So after that~ Bongshim began to raise Jintoh as her own son.

Your Right!! In the beginning, Bong Shim said something about her and Hye Jin being as close as sisters and I must have misunderstood... I realized that after watching today's episode, when Bong Shim's mom was talking to Sae Bi! Thanks for the correction! :D

[sBS].Love.Needs.a.Miracle.사랑은.기적이.필요해.14회.051117.LQ

^^Check my CB... ;)

^ No problem!! I would do summaries, but this drama doesn't seem very popular among soompiers....

Maybe, if you do summaries and they know the storyline, more soompiers will watch and come in this thread to talk about it... ;)

During the preview of EP14, did Jung-soo tell Jung-pyo that Jin-soo is not Bong-shim's som? Is that why he called her, "Miss"? :huh: When she signs 'I love you' in the preview, I'm guessing he asks her how to say it in sign language or something like that and not because she really wants to say that. Previews are always misleading... :rolleyes:

Guest pinklegirl007

Summary of ep. 1-13

Jin Jung Pyo is a rich and spoiled, the younger son of the Dae Han Group CEO. His older brother and his father feel that Jung Pyo takes everything for granted, so they kick him out of their house for two months without any money to teach him a lesson. He ends up staying in older lady's house. Her name is Cha Bong Shim and she has a son Jin Toe. Jung Pyo, being rich and spoiled, gets on Bong Shim's nerves and gives her a lot of trouble financially. However, he ends up staying at that house becuase he has bonded with her son Jin Toe. After two months, Jung Pyo learns to work hard and becomes a better person. He goes back home to find that his father wants him to work in Dae Han Group, but start from the bottom of the company with a low postion job, and that he must move back in with his father and brother. Jung Pyo is mad, but agrees to start the job, but refuses to go back home and says he'll just stay at Bong Shim's house.

Starting the new job, he does better than most people expected, and Bong Shim ends up working as a cleaner in Dae Han Group and finds that Jung Pyo is really the son of Dae Han Group CEO. Jung Pyo helps Bong Shim to be the host of a marketing show for Dae Han Group's new project, and it becomes successful, so Bong Shim is promoted into the marketing team where Jung Pyo works. Bong Shim is hated by the other marketing team members as soon as she starts the job, because she is uneducated...

Later there is a twist... Bong Shim's son is not really her biological son, but actually her friend's son. Her friend Hye Jin died in a car accident so Bong Shim ended up taking care of Jin Toe. Jin Toe's father is actually Jung Pyo's older brother Jung Soo, and Bong Shim was shocked to find out that Jung Soo is Jung Pyo's brother. She recognized Jung Soo, because of the pictures she's seem of him and her friend Hye Jin together. Nobody knows about this except for Bong Shim. One of the marketing team members named Sae Bi is in love with Jung Pyo and they were friends since high school. Jung Pyo living with Bong Shim, grows fond of her and starts to care for her... Sae Bi is very jealous of Bong Shim when she sees Jung Pyo being nice to Bong Shim, becuase she feels that Jung Pyo doesn't see her more than as a friend.

Guest 2Blove4ever

Thanks pinklegirl007 for the summary!

I haven't watch it yet, but at least now I know what this drama is about when I do start watching it.

Guest pinklegirl007

Summary of Episode 14:

Jung Pyo sees his brother Jung Soo talking to Bong Shim and gets jealous, but gets over it quickly. He asks Bong Shim who is Jin Toe's father. Bong Shim gets mad and says that he is dead. Jung Pyo feels bad for asking and thinks that he hurt her by asking that question and regrets it. Jung Pyo has proven himself well in the marketing team, so his father decides to move him to a different area, so he can learn more.

Sae Bi sees that Bong Shim is also close to Jung Pyo's father and is shocked. Bong Shim did not know that the old man was actually the CEO of Dae Han Group. Sae Bi asked Bong Shim why she seems to be so friendly to Jung Pyo and all of his family members. Sae Bi asked Bong Shim, what is her motive. Bong Shim feels degrated and says that there was no motive. Sae Bi then tells her not to be too close to Jung Pyo becuase she is not good enough with be seen with him.

Bong Shim is sad and drinks soju and decides the next day to tell Jung Pyo to move out of her house. Jung Pyo asks why, and Bong Shim says that its hard for her because her house is too small and that people are getting the wrong message when they hear that they live together. Sae Bi's cousin plots to bring down Dae Han Group and Jung Soo, Jung Pyo and Sae Bi finds out and they are all mad at him.

Jung Soo visits a school that has a contract with Dae Han's products, and meets Jin Toe, since he is a student there. The episode ends with Jung Soo finding a picture of his first love, Hye Jin, inside Jin Toe's locket.

Guest pinklegirl007

Preview of Episode 15:

Jung Pyo's brother finds out that Jin Toe's biological mother is Hye Jin, and tells Jung Pyo. Jung Pyo asks Bong Shim about this and calls her "aga shi" since she is still not married/without kids, just as a joke. Then he says your still a ajuma becuase of your age! Jung Pyo realizes that he likes Bong Shim more than as a friend and asks Jin Toe to call him "dad". Bong Shim misses living with Jung Pyo and goes to visit him. He hugs Bong Shim behind her back, and asks her how much she missed him. Sae Bi sees this and is very jealous. Sae Bi also realizes that Jung Pyo's feelings for Bong Shim is genuine. Jung Pyo says I love you in american sign language and Bong Shim says I love you back to him, in korean sign language. Jung Pyo then asks Bong Shim, if she meant it.

Guest pinklegirl007

the ratings were good today. :)

Nationwide

4. <사랑은기적이필요해> 16.3%

Seoul

4. <사랑은기적이필요해> 17.0%

KTH <3

YAAAAAAY! I love this show... its so underrated!! I probably said this a hundred times!

pinklegirl007, thanks for the summaries. ^_^ I still think they are goofing around when they do that sign thing but a part of me is really hoping that those are their ways of confessing... :wub: And the way he asks her if she misses him is sooooo cute!

Guest pinklegirl007

Thanks pinklegirl007 for the summary!

I haven't watch it yet, but at least now I know what this drama is about when I do start watching it.

pinklegirl007, thanks for the summaries. ^_^ I still think they are goofing around when they do that sign thing but a part of me is really hoping that those are their ways of confessing... :wub: And the way he asks her if she misses him is sooooo cute!

I know!! I'm waiting for them to hurry up and admit they like each other!

Thank you for the summaries!!!

Can anyone PLEASE post EP 13 and 14 in YSI? THANKS AGAIN!!!

Well, its nice to know that my summaries are appreciated! Well, then , I'll do the summaries for every episode from now on!!!

I know!! I'm waiting for them to hurry up and admit they like each other!

Me too... This gonna end next week right?! I just hope that their confession will come in EP15 rather than EP16.... :rolleyes:

Btw, the son's name is Jin-too?! Someone mention earlier it was Jin-soo... Which one is correct? :unsure: Also, he DOES know that Bong-shim is not his real mother, right!? But he loves her anyways... :wub:

Guest pinklegirl007

Me too... This gonna end next week right?! I just hope that their confession will come in EP15 rather than EP16.... :rolleyes:

Btw, the son's name is Jin-too?! Someone mention earlier it was Jin-soo... Which one is correct? :unsure: Also, he DOES know that Bong-shim is not his real mother, right!? But he loves her anyways... :wub:

OMG! Its ending next week?! I did NOT know that. The story hasn't even developed yet.... Jung Pyo hasn't been successful in the company yet, and Bong Shim is still not getting along with her co-workers. They should extend it untill 20 episodes.

Anyways, the son's name is Jin Toe or Jin Toh, its Jung Pyo's brother, his name is Jung Soo. Yes, Jin Toe know who is real mother is. Your probably correct about them joking on the sign language part, although I wish it were for real.

And the last two episodes are gonna have to go really fast in order for this drama to end with a good ending to all the situations, like with the movie director, and his movies, what's gonna happen to that.....and Jung Pyo's father finding out about Bong Shim and Jung Pyo... Jung Soo finding his son.... so many loose ends... How are they going to end it in 2 more episodes?!

Guest pinklegirl007

PICS FROM EPISODE 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveyou3qn.png

He says, "I love You" in sign language!

holdhands5bo.png

Aawwww!!! There holding hands... :wub::P

locket5rg.png

The locket that Jung Pyo's brother finds......!!! I hope he's not stupid enough to NOT realize that Jin Toe is his son!

Archived