[drama 2005] Love Needs A Miracle 사랑은 기적이 필요

Guest iAMme.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched the first 2 episodes! i love the relationship between kim won hee and the other guy who got kicked out. and i was wondering, does anyone know about the little boy whose apparently her son? whats the story behind that? or do they tell you in the later episodes..

hi does anyone have epi 1 in YSI cuz the earlier one has already expired.

also if someone could just give a brief summary of the epis i would be so thankful cuz i can't understand korean. thanks a lot :)

Guest zingsharon

i watched the first 2 episodes! i love the relationship between kim won hee and the other guy who got kicked out. and i was wondering, does anyone know about the little boy whose apparently her son? whats the story behind that? or do they tell you in the later episodes..

i read it somewhere..

the character who is played by kim won hee lives in a orphanage home when she was 7 years old

she met a very good friend there

but her best friend died after giving birth to her son, who is the little boy

so, kim won hee helps her good friend to take care of her son and treat her like her own son

that's why the boy called kim won hee omma...

i read it somewhere..

the character who is played by kim won hee lives in a orphanage home when she was 7 years old

she met a very good friend there

but her best friend died after giving birth to her son, who is the little boy

so, kim won hee helps her good friend to take care of her son and treat her like her own son

that's why the boy called kim won hee omma...

oh i see! thats why he calls her 'imo' (aunt) sometimes too and keeps denying to the other guy that she is not his mom..

Guest iambored

Hello again! Can someone please post Episodes 5 and 6 in YSI? THANK YOU!!! (I tried to dl from CB but it doesn't work for me.)

THANK YOU AGAIN in advance!

Archived