• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoonster

Love Needs A Miracle ep. 12

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19SN78O...5J1TUVR1CM6LHFV

Thanks flyfany89 for uploading the ep again :D

My Clubbox :P

Darn, I missed the latest episode.... thanks to victory for uploading, but can anyone PLEASE re-upload episode 12? :)

it's a shame that not too many people seem to be watching this funny drama. I guess in Korea "Rosy Life" (not sure about exact title) is taking all the spotlight. maybe since that ended, "Love Needs a Miracle" will get better ratings...

OK, this is what I understand after watching EP13... ^_^

Bong-shim once had a relationship with Jung-soo but because she changed so much, he didn't recognised her when they bumped into each other in the office. :rolleyes:

Apparently, in EP14, he found out that Bong-shim is the girl he once loved and Jin-soo is his son when he went to Jin-soo's school and saw the pics in Jin-soo's locket. They are the pics of Bong-shim when she was young and how she looks now. -_-

I feel kinda sad for Jung-pyo when Bong-shim told him to leave her house in EP14 preview.... :(

Guest pinklegirl007

OK, this is what I understand after watching EP13... ^_^

Bong-shim once had a relationship with Jung-soo but because she changed so much, he didn't recognised her when they bumped into each other in the office. :rolleyes:

Apparently, in EP14, he found out that Bong-shim is the girl he once loved and Jin-soo is his son when he went to Jin-soo's school and saw the pics in Jin-soo's locket. They are the pics of Bong-shim when she was young and how she looks now. -_-

I feel kinda sad for Jung-pyo when Bong-shim told him to leave her house.... :(

Close, but wrong! Jung Pyo's hyung had a relationship with Bong Shim's SISTER Best Friend! EDIT*(Sorry, Bong Shim said they were close as sisters, and I misinterpreted.) Jin Toe is actually BongShim friend's son. The pics in the locket had both Bong Shim and the friend (Hye Jin) in it. :)

Bong Shim recognized him, not because she had a relationship with him, but because she saw pictures of him with her friend.

That would be very unrealistic to not recognized someone you once loved!! LOL!

^^No, it's not unrealistic to not recognize the one you love if he/she changed so much over a course of years... :huh:

Thanks for that bit of correction... I've been watching this without subs and so far no one is willing to summarise each episode. ^_^

Archived