[drama 2005] Love Needs A Miracle 사랑은 기적이 필요

Guest iAMme.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinklegirl007

Summary of Episode 17

Jin Toe tells Jung Pyo that his brother is actually Jin Toe's biological father. Jung Pyo is shocked and Bong Shim's mother is ecstatic, when she hears this, and she says "she's won the lotto" (in other words, got her big break)! LOL!! Jung Pyo's brother tells his father that he has a hidden child. Jung Pyo confronts his brother about this, and asks his brother what he's planning to do, and his brother says he plans to take the child. Jung Pyo says to be careful becuase he won't let him Bong Shim or Jin Toe get hurt. Bong Shim comes home to hear from her mother that Jung Pyo knows the truth about Jin Toe now. Jin Toe asks Bong Shim if he made a mistake by telling Jung Pyo. Then Jin Toe says that he prefers Jung Pyo, over his real dad. Later Jung Pyo comes over to Bong Shim's house. He asks her why she didn't tell him the truth, and if she hid this secret becuase she didn't trust him. Bong Shim says yes, and Jung Pyo is hurt, and asks her, what does he meant to her. Bong Shim answers that Jin Toe always comes first. Jung Pyo then says that he feels like a fool for confessing his feelings to her.

The next morning Bong Shim's mother goes over to Sae Bi's mother's house to show off about the "two lotto's that she won" (Jung Pyo and Jin Toe). Sae Bi's mother is furious! At work, Sae Bi confronts Bong Shim about Jin Toe and her relationship with Jung Pyo. Bong Shim says she has no feelings for Jung Pyo. Jung Pyo's brother sees Bong Shim after work, to take his son, and Bong Shim gets mad. She says that she raised Jin Toe as her real son, and she will not give him up. Sae Bi goes to see Jung Pyo after work and later tells him that Bong Shim said she had no feelings for him. Sae Bi then says that his feeling for Bong Shim is actually pity, not love. Jung Pyo is just in the middle of telling Sae Bi how he feels for Bong Shim, but Sae Bi says she doesn't want to hear it, and leaves. Jung Pyo's brother coincidently hears this conversation.

The next day Jung Pyo, Bong Shim and Jin Toe go out to an amusement park as a "last date". Afterwards, Jung Pyo talks to his roomate about the situation with Bong Shim, Jin Toe and his brother. The converation makes him change his mind and realize that he doesn't want to give up his love for Bong Shim. The next day Sae Bi's mother goes to the Dae Han Group building, and yells at Jung Pyo's father for raising his sons poorly, about Jung Pyo's brother having a hidden child and Jung Pyo falling for an older lady, who used to work as a cleaner. She says that she doesn't want Jung Pyo and Sae Bi to marry anymore. Bong Shim goes to see Jung Pyo's brother to tell him that she will quit her job. Later Jung Pyo goes to Bong Shim, and tells her that he loves her, and they kiss....passionately and Sae Bi, who followed them, sees this and looks hurt.

Guest pinklegirl007

There was also a preview of the next drama coming up after this show ends... in the end of episode 17. It's called "My Girl", starring Lee Da Hae from Green Rose. After seeing the previews, it looks alot funny than I thought. After all, Green Rose didn't exactly show Lee Dae Hae comedic skills, since it was such a serious drama! Anyway, the part when she's running away in the back of the truck and stealing oranges in the farm and realized that she shouldn't have picked all the oranges in one area.... that would make it too noticable! That was hilarious!!

Guest pinklegirl007

Does anyone know a clubbox that has episode 18 yet?

Oh, and thanks to Victory and Yoonster uploading ep.16 and 17, for people who can't use clubbox, even though I download from clubbox now, I wasn't able to last year with my old computer, and I know that people are probably really thankful for them!

Guest pinklegirl007

OMG!! I just watched episode 18, and Bong Shim's ear problem looks serious... This drama was suppose to be a comedy so I thought that they would just make her sick, but not possibly die!!! :blink:

Does anyone know how this drama is suppose to end??

(Summary coming soon!)

Thanks to creidesca!!

OMG!! I just watched episode 18, and Bong Shim's ear problem looks serious... This drama was suppose to be a comedy so I thought that they would just make her sick, but not possibly die!!! :blink:

Does anyone know how this drama is suppose to end??

(Summary coming soon!)

I am wondering if Bong Shim is going to lose her house soon (due to the construction of 38-Storey residential building by Saebi's obba?)Or her hearing illness is getting really serious, so she has to send Jin To back to his father?

This drama will be ended by next week, since the new drama MY GIRL will be broadcast from 12/14 onwards.

Guest pinklegirl007

Summary of Episode 18

After Bong Shim and Jung Pyo kiss, Jung Pyo tells her, to stop trying to run away. Jung Pyo proposes to her and says that she can still be with Jin Toe. She says there is nothing he can do for her. Jung Pyo gets upset and says there is no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to love her and then runs off back to work. Jung Pyo's boss, who used to look down at him for getting the job through connections is now showing more respect for Jung Pyo, and asks him to handle a big project. Sae Bi is still shocked from seeing Bong Shim and Jung Pyo kiss, so she calls her boss and leaves work early. Jung Pyo's brother Jung Soo convinces Bong Shim to not quit her job, or at least finish her project before she leaves. Bong Shim also agrees to letting Jin Toe meet his grandfather with Jung Soo. They all have dinner together. Jung Pyo's father asks Bong Shim if she has feelings for Jung Pyo and she answer that the only thing she wants is to stay Jin Toe's mother. Jung Pyo finds out about the dinner, through Bong Shim's mother, and is upset at his brother and dad for not telling him. He tells his father he wants to raise Jin Toe and marry Bong Shim. His father does not accept this.

Just when Bong Shim is about to go to sleep, Jung Pyo surprises her with a teddy that has a song recorded with his voice and fireworks (:wub: although his singing wasn't the best...LOL!). Bong Shim comes home and her mother is proud of her for capturing the heart of such a rich guy like Jung Pyo. Bong Shim tells her mother to stop talking nonsense. Then Bong Shim's mother calls up Sae Bi's mom to show off, and lets her hear the recorded teddy bear song that Jung Pyo gave her. Sae Bi's mom tells Sae Bi that she want her to find another guy, and that a women can't be happy in a marriage if the guy doesn't love her. Bong Shim finds a basket of roses at her desk from Jung Pyo (he's becoming so romantic! :wub: ). At work, Bong Shim's market strategy is doing well, despite Sae Bi's cousin stealing their idea, and her co-workers are starting to respect her more. Sae Bi goes to Jung Pyo's father after work and begs him, to let Jung Pyo and her marry. Jung Pyo sees Bong Shim in the hall way of their workplace and calls to her, but she doesn't hear him. Something seems wrong with her ear. Jung Pyo also calls her many times but Bong Shim can't hear the phone ring.

Bong Shim goes to the doctor and tells him that sometimes she stops hearing all sounds. She gets a checkup and then I didn't understand the next part because the doctor was using hard words, but the doctor did say something about Bong Shim's condition being serious, and Bong Shim looked really scared. Jung Pyo, his father, and Sae Bi had dinner, but Jung Pyo tells Sae Bi in private that basically tells her to let him go. Bong Shim is sitting in the sidewalk and realizes that she can't hear the ring tones in her cell phone and gets scared. She starts to cry, and is depressed. She drinks soju with her friend Young Pil, who calls up Jung Pyo to tell him that Bong Shim is drunk. Bong Shim asks Young Pil to marry her. When Jung Pyo comes into the scene she tells him that she's going to marry Young Pil. She goes off, and cries because she feels that she is not good enough to be with Jung Pyo even though she loves him. She also questions herself, if she has the right to raise Jin Toe since, Jin Toe might have a more luxurious life, if he lived with his biological father. Sae Bi visits Jung Pyo and says to him that before he goes to Bong Shim, she always wanted to tell him that she really loved him. Jung Pyo is touched and embraces her. Bong Shim regrets lying to Jung Pyo about marrying Young Pil, and goes to visit Jung Pyo, but she sees Sae Bi and Jung Pyo, locked in each others arms.....

Guest pinklegirl007

Thanks to creidesca!!

I am wondering if Bong Shim is going to lose her house soon (due to the construction of 38-Storey residential building by Saebi's obba?)Or her hearing illness is getting really serious, so she has to send Jin To back to his father?

This drama will be ended by next week, since the new drama MY GIRL will be broadcast from 12/14 onwards.

'

Oh!! Your right!! I forgot about that.... oh well, there's always Jung Pyo to take care of her! :D

And it does look like she has to send Jin Toe to his father because of her illness...

I just hope that this drama has a happy ending!

Archived