[drama 2005] Love Needs A Miracle 사랑은 기적이 필요

Guest iAMme.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched ep.1, funny! although some of the humor is pretty forced, its not a bad start.

like someone else had said, lee kyu han's character does resemble jaemin from bali, but without all the angst. i loved the rose petal bath scenes, he's so completely vain, its adorable.

anyone kind enough to upload ep.2 onto ysi? greatly appreciated! :D

Guest evelyn168

I just watched the first 2 ep... It's quite funny... I like how Lee Kyu Han acts as a spoiled rich kid in the drama... From what I gather is that his dad and brother arent' going to help him anymore and he lives on his own... He accidentally meets Kim Won Hee and lives off her now... Kim Won Hee is quite good.. But this kind of reminds me MNIKSS cuz KWH beats up LKH while KSA beats up HB.... Haha...

Guest zingsharon

I just watched the first 2 ep... It's quite funny... I like how Lee Kyu Han acts as a spoiled rich kid in the drama... From what I gather is that his dad and brother arent' going to help him anymore and he lives on his own... He accidentally meets Kim Won Hee and lives off her now... Kim Won Hee is quite good.. But this kind of reminds me MNIKSS cuz KWH beats up LKH while KSA beats up HB.... Haha...

yaya, the second episode is funny, it reminds me of MNIKSS too...^^

but the character kyu han acts let me think of Jae Min in What Happened in Bali,

what a coincidence... they have the same father and kim mi shu is inside...^^

:D

Anyone would be so kind enough to post a brief summary of this drama? I enjoyed Lee Kyu-han in SAMSOON, and am not sure whether I should watch this one or not. Thanks!

This drama reminds me A LOT like My Name is Kim Sam Soon. -- the relationship. Young guy liking the 'Old' woman. not old old but just 3 or 4 ages ahead of Lee Kyu Han.

& Lee Kyu Han is a great actor for a starter as a leading role! I'm impressed!! ^^

Archived