Sato Takeru - a.k.a "Rurouni Kenshin"

pechumori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

청춘은_아름다워

The Celebrity Magazine (Korea) Interview with Takeru Sato and Kamiki Ryunosuke for "Bakuman"
translated by Pechumori
4/26/16

"Bakuman", Youth is beautiful!

Japan's top young stars, Takeru Sato (left) and Ryunosuke Kamiki (right)

Mashiro only uses his talent to draw his crush, Azuki. Then, the genius story writer, Takagi, reaches out to him and said "Be a manga artist with me." "Bakuman" is a youth movie that depicts the course of making a dream come true together.

Q: I heard that you were quite surprised when you were cast in the movie.

Takeru Sato: Aside from the 5 year age gap (between Takeru Sato and Ryunosuke Kamiki), I was worried about whether it was possible for both of us to look like high school classmates. I should not appear older (laughs).

Ryunosuke Kamiki: I thought that Takeru was not definite about this. There was also a rumor of the cast being changed.

Q: What did director Hitoshi One ever ask you in particular?

Ryunosuke Kamiki: This work is not a BL(boys love) but a chemistry between two men. It should feel a bit more alive in a general sense than BL" he emphasized.

Q: There were many scenes in the movie where you drew, do you actually like to draw pictures?

Ryunosuke Kamiki: When I was in high school, I went to the bookstore and bought a good book about how to draw mangas. I like to draw during holiday breaks.

Q: Japan has a lot of live action movies which were based from mangas. What do you think is the appeal of the new remake's content?

Takeru Sato: "Bakuman" is a new movie based on a manga which expressed the intention well. The realistic elements cannot be seen in the manga, I think that is part of the real charm.

Ryunosuke Kamiki: Take "Bakuman" as an example, the situation that a manga artist is facing has been sufficiently represented in the original, but you simply feel like you're only watching cartoons. In the movie, you feel the value a little more directly. It is closer to reality. There is a charm in conveying the message directly.

credit: http://thecelebrity.net/201605_culture_001/

"Bakuman" was released in South Korea last April 21, 2016.

After 3 years, Takeru Sato has a reunion with his "Kanouso" co-stars, Shohei Miura and Asaka Kodai. Last night, they got together to have a belated birthday celebration for Takeru.
credit: shohei.63 (Miura Shohei's Instagram) and @asaka_kodai Twitter

tumblr_o68z1xPWcI1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o68z1xPWcI1u0s9l5o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o68xnoYyMn1u0s9l5o1_1280.jpg

Guest hiranade

Eka_ko69 made beautiful fan art for Takeru (based Takeru picture at sekaneko movie complete stage preview . April 18)

Guest hiranade

thanks for translation @pechumori ^^ good job.

8 hours ago, pechumori said:

There is no caption from what magazine these photos came from
credit: http://holdman.tumblr.com/post/143423471881

I think this pictures from ELLE magazine. Remember when we repost photo of fan whom took a selfie with Takeru with Eiffel tower as background (same with this pic) Those fan said Takeru was in Paris for ELLE

6 hours ago, pechumori said:

After 3 years, Takeru Sato has a reunion with his "Kanouso" co-stars, Shohei Miura and Asaka Kodai. Last night, they got together to have a belated birthday celebration for Takeru.
credit: shohei.63 (Miura Shohei's Instagram) and @asaka_kodai Twitter

Aki with Crude Play :wub:

Guest hiranade

Sato Takeru Interview with Kawamura Genki the novelist of Sekaneko for Elle magazine.

credit to Elle.co.jp/culture/interview

Archived