Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

if it follows MG's story i might have to injure someone. o_o;

^ hahhah!!! i know what u mean!

if it happens, call me sometime & i'll join u!

we'll look for someone...

hmm PD?!!! author? ur choice!

oguri shun back on dorama with sawada shin.. err.. i mean tsukasa lol

thats a super cast ne! v(^_^)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the ending a lot. It was very realistic, considering their age and situation. I'm so excited for Hana Yori Dango 2. Isn't the original writer for the manga continuing the story so that it correlates w/ the drama?

edit..im confusing myself...

Guest biteme_lestat

the hyd manga writer died already (rip)

When did this happen? and does anyone know how old she was when she died?

The mangaka is dead? Somehow I haven't heard of such news in the manga world. :ph34r:

When did this happen? and does anyone know how old she was when she died?

oh shoot my bad..it was the other manga writer..im confusing myself..

sorry abt that..

Guest 4tang

now that the sequel has been officially confirmed, i'm going to start editing the firstp ost with information. yea!~

Guest crazyMuka

Soo glad to see that it has finally been confirmed *wide smile* ^________^v; with the original cast as well *dances around the room*.

wow.. i hope the second part is just as great as the first one. since i've never read the manga, can someone tell me if the first part is til the end of the manga? or is it just til whichever number volume so they'll base this second part on the remaining volumes? glad to hear someone's excited to sub the show so that i can look forward to watching it.

i nearly got a heart attack when iread one u of guys saying kamio-sensei (hyd mangaka) was dead... i feel bad for the other mangaka, but i'm glad it wasn't kamio-sensei

*phew*

Yes! HYD season two. ^^ I knew they were going to make one. I hope they keep the original cast, because if they don't then I'm going to have to hit someone :x ahahas I hope this time around Jun's hair isn't permed.

Guest happytime

Yes it is officially confirmed on friday morning <japanese time: us time would be thursday night> anyway i'll give a breif summary.....

the season 2 is scheduled to air next January. and the original cast will return. <YES!! JunxMao> one of the biggest reason for season 2 is because of wel....US!! after it finished airing there were thousands and thosans of letter send to the offical homepage <i think it reached 600 pages??> i forgot the actual number..sorri. <i am doing this from memory cuz i was translating this in another forum last night as soon as the news came out and i don't hv good short term memory :) > in addition, it is currently been air in korea taiwan n HK with great amount of popularity. i think in taiwan, it is in top3 most watch show? correct me if i am wrong. the offical HP is open till aug 31 where the producer is asking fans to send letters about which scene they would like to see in the sequel. i checked this morning and it reached 62 pages already. < i wonder how many letter they are going to receive> mao chan is very happy and jun is thankful for fans to make it happen.

vfts0074yl5.jpg

Credit to Maoist

Guest lilogurl

^Yes! The original cast is back. The series was so addicting last year. I remember these Hmong girls at my school huddling around a laptop watching it. It was funny, but I guess they enjoyed it. Don't need to know the language to enjoy a great drama. :) I'm Chinese btw. :D

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

i hope it won't be like meteor garden 2 (taiwanese version of hyd) cuz that sucked and ruined everything for me

小栗旬 <3!

Guest happytime

i don't think it will be like meteor garden 2 because the producer is asking fans' opinion and scene they like from the manga so the story line will be close to the actual manga itself. from wut i read, most japanese fans want the scene in the rain where the couple break up.

i can't wait for season 2 already~~ i'll keep u guys updated with any news although it won't be untill after arashi finish the tour.

Guest neena

i don't think it will be like meteor garden 2 because the producer is asking fans' opinion and scene they like from the manga so the story line will be close to the actual manga itself. from wut i read, most japanese fans want the scene in the rain where the couple break up.

i can't wait for season 2 already~~ i'll keep u guys updated with any news although it won't be untill after arashi finish the tour.

the scene where they BREAK UP in the rain!!! Reading that has gotten me all excited again!! I can already picture mao and jun doing that scene in my head. the producer has a good idea...letting the audience choose what to do with a season 2.

Archived