Guest VitaDolce*

^ WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If yes:P I'll die with excitement ... lol

I hope BoA will be the Girl ... he he.

happytime, who is the guy ?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard that they are making a Korean version of this?

with DBSG in it... o.o;;

can someone confirm this?

WHAT!? Are you kidding me? I think I'm done with all this Hana Yori Dango series made in like every asian country! After watching the Japanese version I'm gonna quit watching any other Hana Yori Dango adaptations. I'm getting irritated watching the same storyline over and over again. Having a HYD from Japan and Taiwan is enough for me. Sorry S. Korea, your dramas are cool and i'm sure you'll make a good adaptation of HYD but I'm tired of rewatching the same storylines. :D

(^^ thats my opinion. Everyones entitled to their own thoughts)

Yvonne...yes~ i am super excitied about the sequel. some ppl saw mao chan shooting a scene w/ a very expensive car..those u see in HYD. some ppl think maybe they hv started the sequel. personally..i don't think is possible because it just seem so early n it is supposed to start in November. I think Mao chan is really confusing her fans..including me..because some ppl saw her name on fall drama. u hv to remember i read this from japanese blogs so i am not sure if it is true. i think it might be a special for some drama...not sure myself..haha...anyway...there is a news dat Mao Chan was on a date w/ a very HOT guy~ lol

SERIOUS? News of Mao on a date with a very hot guy...i wonder who the guy is!! anyways i was at drama wiki...and i was looking at Hana Yori Dango stuff and it just struck me...the number of episodes stated at drama wiki is 15 for HYD 2!!?!!! Check for yourself.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango#Season_2

15 is the most i've seen when it comes to japanese dramas. i ain't sure if there will REALLy be 15 episodes, it just says it there...i'm crossing my fingers though!!

Guest happytime

wah...sorri for the late reply guys! about Mao's date...no one really knows. if u ever been in Japan u would know dat 90% of the time it is false. however i do think Mao hv a bf n i think it is the guy she played w/ in Kids War. if u check this clip..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3qC3jHs0ok..it is the guy w/ the white shirt. the one who said mao chan looks pretty~~

Guest ANJEE<3

WAHHH I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT.. HANA YORI DANGO.. HAHA i know.. i'm slow!! :sweatingbullets:... but oh my goshhh IT'S SOOO CUTE!!

I LOVE MASTUMOTO JUN!! ^_^:wub: i knew he looked familiar.. i just never knew until now that he was in Arashi.. haha XD

so what is Hana Yori Dango 2 about!?! it's not going to be like MG2 right.. cause i didn't see it.. but i heard it sucked real bad

wah...sorri for the late reply guys! about Mao's date...no one really knows. if u ever been in Japan u would know dat 90% of the time it is false. however i do think Mao hv a bf n i think it is the guy she played w/ in Kids War. if u check this clip..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3qC3jHs0ok..it is the guy w/ the white shirt. the one who said mao chan looks pretty~~

the link doesn't work. i wanna see who he is...

Guest happytime

Youtube

neena: try again because it worked fine for me. if it doesn't work i'll post some caps to share or his pix.

about the number of EPs HYD2 is gonna hv, i don't think anyone is sure yet. although 15 is possible, i think it depends on the writer n they are still finalizing th script. some predict there might be a TV Special after HYD2 so for me 15 seem to long but at the same time they should make up for the 1st season. 9eps was too short!

anyway i just found out recently dat Mao chan was at arashi's very last concert!!! i mean it is the very very very last one!! some said Jun was looking all nervous :D i still can't believe Mao went because she is so busy w/ her movies n her study i didn't think she would hv time~~

Youtube

neena: try again because it worked fine for me. if it doesn't work i'll post some caps to share or his pix.

about the number of EPs HYD2 is gonna hv, i don't think anyone is sure yet. although 15 is possible, i think it depends on the writer n they are still finalizing th script. some predict there might be a TV Special after HYD2 so for me 15 seem to long but at the same time they should make up for the 1st season. 9eps was too short!

anyway i just found out recently dat Mao chan was at arashi's very last concert!!! i mean it is the very very very last one!! some said Jun was looking all nervous :D i still can't believe Mao went because she is so busy w/ her movies n her study i didn't think she would hv time~~

thanks for the link...I remember that guy now...Jun was funny...in that clip...he stood up after that guy said that to Mao...

Mao was at Arashi's very last concert? Jun and Mao must be good friends. Jun was nervous? I wish I could see that concert. lol....i've never seen him nervous before. happytime your making me so excited and geared up for HYD 2 with all the news!! thanks for the news too!!

Guest happytime

there was actually talk about a hana yori dango full length movie

really? i am not sure because i am always around forum n blog and sometimes fans want something but it doesn't mean it is gonna happen. i mean right after HYD aired, ppl said there is gonna be season 2 but actually it was only decided recently because of the popularity in HK, Taiwan, Korea n of course still in Japan too. my point..wel i hope there is gonna be movie but who knows? i hope the rating reach 30% this time.

Guest BattleRoyale

can't wait for this! i loved the first one but got over it pretty quickly lol - -'' i hope the second series isnt a disappointement. And if there was gonna be a movie, whats gonna be in it that we dont already know of? :/ and HYD was heaps better than Meteor Garden i rkn.

Guest pro_girl

OH MY GOSH!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :w00t:

Jun and Mao makes the cutest couple,EVER :wub:

4 more months,la la la

ps.OMG,can't they just release some clip teaser,I'm desperate to see them again ^^

and what's the plot?

Archived