Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest happytime

has anyone watched the HYD2 CM yet? they took scene from the first season n just added new voices of Jun n Mao. Jun was talking about this recently. he said had fun doing it n was glad to see Mao chan again.

Mao: To every Hana Yori Dango fans, Long time no see! Hello!

Jun: To NON hana yori dango fans, nice to meet you! Good-Bye~

Mao: Wait a seond! what's with Good-Bye???

Jun: <i don't know how to translate this part. basically, if u remember in the first season, damouji always say tsukushi is the only woman he accept. so Jun just said..it's my requirement to be some one i will love??!>

Mao: Aren't u stupid? No Way!

Announcer: January 2007, Hana Yori Dango Part 2 will air decided!

Mao: Wah..bring back memories~

Jun: Hey! what's with the english word. <talking about the see you soon thing>

Mao: It says we'll meet soon.

Jun: Soon? You didn't do anything.

Mao: Don't blame me.

Jun: Isn't asking ppl wait too long? Take some responsiblity!

Announcer: We'll take responsiblity. Janary 2007, Hana Yori Dango Part 2 will air decided!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M7BP2X50

15MB 30 second long

Credit to arwenna clubbox

i was doing this translation for another forum, and i thought i would post it here!! enjoy~~

does any one hv new HYD2 CM? there are supposed to be...from fans info..6 different kind n this is one of them!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelkiki04

thanks for the translation.

i'm just really glad that they're keeping all the same characters with the same actors and that they didn't change anyone up...

cannot wait! most anticipated jdrama!!! :D hehe

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I like this drama soooo much....Can't wait 4 January next year so I can watch it :w00t: Kono dorama sugoku suteki jaan....ii na :rolleyes: If anyone can post any pics of HYD 2 :phew: Arigatou ne!!

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest strawberrynkiwi

AHHHH seeing the cm is already getting me excited. Just hearing Matsujun's voice makes me go crazy. I can't wait to see more of everyone!! One of my dreams is coming true... LET IT BE JAN 2007 NOOOWWWW :fury:

Guest Yvonne

happytime, wow you are the best! Thank you so much for uploading that new CM! I really appreciate it because I can't use clubbox!

Thanks again...and I bet you are very excited about this! ;)

Guest happytime

Yvonne...yes~ i am super excitied about the sequel. some ppl saw mao chan shooting a scene w/ a very expensive car..those u see in HYD. some ppl think maybe they hv started the sequel. personally..i don't think is possible because it just seem so early n it is supposed to start in November. I think Mao chan is really confusing her fans..including me..because some ppl saw her name on fall drama. u hv to remember i read this from japanese blogs so i am not sure if it is true. i think it might be a special for some drama...not sure myself..haha...anyway...there is a news dat Mao Chan was on a date w/ a very HOT guy~ lol

i love the 1st season so much..i can't wait till the next season...i'm so excited..its so long for 2007 though.....i wish the days go by fater than this.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhaku

it definitely will be way better than that ridiculous MG. I cant believe ppl who say HYD is a remake of MG. What an insult !!! HYD belongs to JP to begin w/. When does MG become the "offcial version" of HYD ?!?! XD . There's a rumor that HYD 2 is when Tsukasa comes back and proposes to Tsukishi but gets rejected. Then come the part where he loses his memory. Pretty much like MG 2. But i'm not sure. Its just a rumor i heard from someone on D-Addicts.

Archived