Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest lakatsumi

cant wait for HYD2!! YAYA!! hope they keep the cast! it will be horrible if they change them!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alexis731

Looks like the start of 2007 will be good for all of us HYD second season not to mention Goong, and ISWAK too....now I really dont mind if time flies or even if it zooms to 2007...Yippeee!!!!

Guest NewsStrive717

there's season 2? I can't believe this. I liked the first one, but ...I don't know, it always gets worse...

Guest heygingersnap

i'm still in the middle of finishing HYD live action dorama... and i do hope they keep the same cast and don't ruin the story too much, y'know?

omgoshomgoshomgosh!! HYD is one of my favourite dramasssss =) im so exciiited. but yeahh.. i hope it doesnt suck T__T

I CANT WAIT!!!

Guest fasionfreak321

YAY! I loved the first season! It was sooo cute, but the ending made me soo mad because i wanted to see MORE! Horray for hana yori dango~!

Guest Pegasus

Guys, from what I heard HYD 2 is schedule early next year. Meaning another half a year to go. Maybe we can talk about future HYD on the existing HYD thread to let us, the regular HYD fans to keep up with the news. :sweatingbullets:

Guest simpleandpink

I hope it's not going to be like MG2 >_>

Anyhow, I'm super-excited now!!! January though??? Lame !

MatsuJun >_< Mehe, and more Ogori x_X

Guest HoiSang

like everyone said~

1- hope they maintain the cast

2- hope it's not gonna be like another meteor garden 2 T_T

kyaaaaaaaaaaaah, cant wait~!!! (matsuda shotaaaaaaaaaaa! :wub: aww, miss him so much now!)

Archived