Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

No, actually I read that there will be another HYD movie with a different set of cast coming out together with this new release TV drama of HYD 2. I can't remember where I read it from, but I also wonder if that rumor holds true.

No, actually I read that there will be another HYD movie with a different set of cast coming out together with this new release TV drama of HYD 2. I can't remember where I read it from, but I also wonder if that rumor holds true.

so then...maybe the MOVIE won't even be starring mao and jun and the other f3? NO!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Guest mayyeejeh

i love season 1!!!

i have watched Meteor Garden 2, and it disappoint me, hope Hana Yori Dango 2 dont turn out the same way like MG2 did

hope they have the same cast as well

A different cast? sounds good!!

i saw the old movie and it was so funny at the beginning....that doctor from 1Lof tears was so hot as rui...98% like the rui i expected...(unlike rui in HYD drama =.= sorry to his fans xD)

A different cast? sounds good!!

i saw the old movie and it was so funny at the beginning....that doctor from 1Lof tears was so hot as rui...98% like the rui i expected...(unlike rui in HYD drama =.= sorry to his fans xD)

yeah, i think you're referring to naohito fujiki as rui in the old movie. he's really good. i like him in love revolution(i had a huge crush on him back then) and gal sa(hilarious, he acted as a cowboy).

i hope season 2's plot doesn't follow meteor garden 2. i like meteor garden, but its second season was a disaster in my opinion.

I dunno why so many people are complaining about the hair because I love how it looks like the manga curly version!

TW's Meteor Garden hair was way off the bat.

I've just finished watchng HDY and totally, definitely loved it! Its' funny and fast-paced story line's made it enjoyable, although, am not too satisfied w/ the casting of F4...the only guy I find handsome enough is the guy who played Souljiroh. Is he a singer or something coz I remember seeing him somewhere but can't put my finger where.

HDY 2? Sounds good to me....the ending in HDY begs for more so I'm not surprise at all that they'll have a season 2. I hope it'll be just as great, if not better, than the first one.

As for the movie, hmm i dont know...i think it'll be a bit much, timing-wise.

But I'm all for HDY 2, my only complain is it's so freaking long 2007? aahhhh... :vicx:

Guest photodaisy

OMFG. WHOA. 0_____0; I so did not know this.

GUAH! a;slkda;sd OMFG. I can't wiat for it then! AHH! It's coming soon.

Gosh, I guess hana-dan was pretty popular, yeah?

I'm excited. *tear* But a new cast? Weeiii, I want my Matsujun in there. xD

But whoo, I wonder who'll be in this one. I'm pretty excited.

I hope it's not like, a bad season. 0___0; Sometimes second seasons seem repetitive of the first season which is okay...I guess...

Oooh, full-length movie. OMFG.

Lemme get...lemme get. xD

Guest kaoru104

WAHHHH~~~~~~~~~~

MAJIDE?!!!!! AHH URESHII!!!

yes!!! me too!! i hope that they will keep the same castings ~

tsukasa and tsukushi <3

yea...same here~ MG2 SUCKED!!!!!

hated it@!!!

just hope the 2nd one in hana doesn't do the same thing !!!!

....sigh ~ jan?! have to wait so long >"<"

i want to watch it now now now!!!!!

i like jun's curly hair...doesn't look THAT bad on him!!!

ne ways ~

i dunt mind him as straight hair too ~

both way is okay with me , as long as he is in it ^~^ and OGURI too !!!! <--- SO HOT IN HANA YORI DANGO !

i am soooo excited !!!!

such a long wait, have to wait until january!

Hana Yori Dango 2 [TV Spot].mpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qdnjp0

credits: dokidoki's clubbox

I saw this TV spot when I was in Japan too! They were actually really re-running HYD in August in the mornings. January does seem so far, doesn't it?! My only hope is that they don't do the amnesia storyline. Especially when there is so much manga story to work with!

Guest strawberrywine

i like jun's curly hair...doesn't look THAT bad on him!!!

ne ways ~

i dunt mind him as straight hair too ~

both way is okay with me , as long as he is in it ^~^ and OGURI too !!!! <--- SO HOT IN HANA YORI DANGO !

I'm ok with both hair too as long as he doesn't go with the extensions he had during the summer. :crazy:

January does seem so far, doesn't it?! My only hope is that they don't do the amnesia storyline. Especially when there is so much manga story to work with!

I don't want amnesia in the story line too. I think it would kill it. But January doesn't seem that long. The summer dramas are wrapping up and the fall dramas are about to start so just one more season.

I'm ok with both hair too as long as he doesn't go with the extensions he had during the summer. :crazy:

I don't want amnesia in the story line too. I think it would kill it. But January doesn't seem that long. The summer dramas are wrapping up and the fall dramas are about to start so just one more season.

I HAVE A FEELING THEY WILL PUT THE PART WHERE TSUKASA HAS THE AMNESIA. I'M SURE HE WON'T HAVE AMNESIA AS LONG AS DMS'S CHARACTER THOUGH. MAO AND JUN ARE GOING TO BE EXCELLENT...I HAVE FAITH IN THEM FOR PLAYING THE PERFECT MAKINO AND TSUKASA. :D

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! HURRY UP JAN. 2007!!

Archived