Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest crazyMuka

2007 is gonna be a great great year, I just know it XD. I'm glad to see that there will be a part II, mainly because I loved the cast in HYD, but I'm not sure about the story. I hope it's not gonna suck like Meteor Garden II.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh I didn't have my comp a few days and I came back and saw this ahh OMG! I can't wait for HYD 2! ermm i actually haven't finished the first one >< gotta finish it next month haha but it's ok since the sequel wont be releasing till next yr

omg ahh they better have the same cast and better not ruin the whole thing like in MG2!

JUN! SHUN! x33

Guest Maia-chan

Heard that Kamio (the manga author) herself will jump in the ship to write the scripts for HYD2. Not confirmed yet though.

Just dropping by to say hi! :)

Guest VitaDolce*

I just finished watching hyd part 1 ...

and my heart skips a beat whenever I see jun look at the lead girl ...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they will release the second part sooooooon ;)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Heard that Kamio (the manga author) herself will jump in the ship to write the scripts for HYD2. Not confirmed yet though.

YAY! Hope that is true. That way we don't have to worry bout it turning out like MG2. Kamio will come up with something good. ahhhh I can't wait.

Guest Death Note

I just found out about this earlier today. I'm so happy. I can't wait for it to come out !!!! :wub:

Guest dreams_fulfilled

YES! I'm soooo excited :P

I hope it'll be reaaaally good, and that it'll have the same casting (haha Shun!)

Can't wait till January :D

Guest RococoBaby

OOOOOOMGGGOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!

i cant wait for this <33 I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I loved the first season <3

Guest celex

really? hopefully it's true.

Guest hammers gurl

OMG!!! this is toooo good! i can't wait!!!! Jun pleasssssse make your hair straight! lol...though he is cute wit the curls...

hahaha...i just finished watching part 1 the other day so this is really good news...i didn't get enough of the cast.

Guest webby

half a year to go is quite a long time. but i won't mind waiting if it's good, esp if the manga author would step in.. i also disliked matsumoto's hairstyle though i love his acting. i just have to say that

matsumoto1.jpg(credit: sullema from jdorama)

definitely looks loads better than this

matsu1.jpg

couldn't wait for HYD2 to be out. Hope they keep the original cast. Inoue Mao was perfect in her role.

Archived