Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest neena

omg, guys, check this out, http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hana_Yori_Dango#Season_2

This means S2 has been decided XDDDDDDDD. Its not just gonna be rumor anymore. And all the cast stay the same >__<. Isn't it just great or what.

Filming Winter 2007 ==>>filming starts this winter ?

OMG! WINTER 2007!!! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!! I just wanna scream right now!! Thanks for the news!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhaku

Original

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/ne...6/08/04/01.html

Hana Yori Dango revived! Wishful voices for a continuation delivered.

TBS’s Hana Yori Dango, broadcast last year from October to December, will be revived around January next year.From during the original broadcast, wishful voices for a continuation flooded in and the heroine, Inoue Mao (19), and leader of the cool guy brigade “F4”, Arashi’s Matsumoto Jun (22), will be re-gathering.

The original production is the same name famous comic by Kamio Yoko. Audience members are invited to the show’s homepage to take place in a program to indicate which episodes from the original work they would like to see the continuation cover.

During the October period, Hana Yori Dango acquired first place ratings (19% in the Kantou District according to video research), and put great pressure on shows like TVAsahi’s 熟年離婚.

For the poor girl who goes to rich kid’s school, Makino Tsukushi, Inoue Mao has been appointed, and for the high school and F4 leader, Doumyouji Tsukasa, Matsumoto has been appointed. Both have fit their roles well.

During the broadcast, the homepage’s bulletin board was flooded with requests for a continuation work. As of now the homepage’s total views have reached over 170,000,000, which set an all time record.The original work that is sold by Shueisha comics has reprinted and sold about 4,120,000 issues since the release of the drama. The also continue to publish the perfect edition which currently is reaching past 7,000,000 issues, and the total sales have surpassed 55,000,000 issues.

The original work and drama have become so popular, the production company has determined to make more. Inoue and the 4 of Matsumoto’s F4 will be returning.The original work was serialized in Shueisha’s Margaret magazine from 92-03 in great abundance. Producer Setoguchi Katsuaki explained he wants to use everyone’s (the audience’s) opinions in making season 2.

On the top of the homepage from the 4th to the 31st, “Scenes I want broadcasted from the original work” requests will be taken and used to influence the script. Characters that did not appear in the first season as well as many other requested things will be considered to be put on air.

“Because (this show) is such a powerful production, I’m personally very happy to be able to continue it. I really want to rip out(explore) Tsukushi’s weed spirit (strength).” said Inoue happily. “It’s thanks to the original work’s fans and the viewers” said Matsumoto appreciatively. Part 1 is being broadcast through each nation Asian, “I want part 2 to be looked forward to by everyone overseas” he said.

credit to thebazel @D-addicts ( i think she/he is the one who translates the article above which is being copied and pasted everywhere lol)

Guest neena

^^ I just read that same article @ jdorama a second ago...I'm so hyped up for a HYD 2!!! WOOHOO! Jun and Mao sound happy to be returning to HYD. I'm very glad!! :D Now I can finally/happily say... a HYD 2 is OFFICIAL!

Guest desertseatingoceans

This is great news because I loved part 1 and I'm glad they are making part 2. After I finished watching it, I wished they had continued it and they are. The movie is a big plus, I can't wait until they release it. ^_^

Guest azzer

OMIGOSH, I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I really hope they don't split the couple up or anything... I mean, I wonder what the story will be about!! Yayyyyy!!

Guest happytime

glad everyone know it is official now!! personally i don't think i can wait untill next January. seem so far away. i kind want everything to stay the same. for example, i hope arashi n ai chan will sing the theme songs again. here is another old pix. i found this in a japanese blog. unfortunely the site was closed cuz this particular blog/forum always talk about how they wish mao n jun would dat in real life <i hope so too!!> n some mean ppl thought .... i don't know...didn't like it or something and ask it to be closed. <it is just so wrong cuz ppl should hv their opinion; i think dat's the reason it was closed> anyway, this pix is supposed to show how jun n mao work closely together~ :P

5a1f9467ec2.png

Guest neena

glad everyone know it is official now!! personally i don't think i can wait untill next January. seem so far away. i kind want everything to stay the same. for example, i hope arashi n ai chan will sing the theme songs again. here is another old pix. i found this in a japanese blog. unfortunely the site was closed cuz this particular blog/forum always talk about how they wish mao n jun would dat in real life <i hope so too!!> n some mean ppl thought .... i don't know...didn't like it or something and ask it to be closed. <it is just so wrong cuz ppl should hv their opinion; i think dat's the reason it was closed> anyway, this pix is supposed to show how jun n mao work closely together~ :P

5a1f9467ec2.png

Cute!! ^^ Yeah...mao and jun do seem close...as in a friendly relationship...I can't imagine them actually dating. although, Mao IS the only female lead that matches Jun the most.

Guest Mademoisella

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! omfg!!!!

I was wondering if it would be made?!!

is it gonna be like the taiwanese one, Meteor Rain???

ACKKKKKKKK!!! I can't wait to see Jun <3333

Guest webby

i'm so happy that it's officially confirmed.... something to look forward to next year. I hope season 2 will be even better than season 1. And it will be great to see F4 together again!

Guest SophiaSan

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! omfg!!!!

I was wondering if it would be made?!!

is it gonna be like the taiwanese one, Meteor Rain???

ACKKKKKKKK!!! I can't wait to see Jun <3333

of course its going to be made :)

meteor garden, yeah.

Guest dreams_fulfilled

ahh I'm SOOOO excited!!!

sooooo glad that the cast is staying the same

I haven't actually seen Meteor Garden II, but from what I hear, I hope the second season doesn't turn out to be like it.... =(

But either way, I can't wait to watch it!!! (although I'm gonna have to juggle HYD and midterms at that time D=)

Omg. I'm so happy. First ISWAK and now this! YEAH! NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME! ONLY DRAMAS. heheh ^^

LOL i feel the same way. wish that i didn't have to go off to college- just stay home and watch dramas all day long. :P

i'm so glad ISWAK and HYD are both getting sequels...just hope that they don't disappoint.

Archived