Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ichigo_no_powder

i guess something about hana yori dango 2 and starting in january...

yes, it said that the first episode will be airing on January 5 @ 9:00 in Japan.

Guest chibiryorocks

omg i can't wait for hyd2 :w00t:

i'm getting so exicted even though i have to wait for the subs next year.... but that's ok since i have patience (:

but i do wonder what the plot will be. will it come from the manga?

oh and i'm loving jun's hair. very nice! *two thumbs up*

Guest Shiget^

i dont think Yamapi will be in it ^^;;

Toma Ikuta will be the one in it ^^;; its already confrimed he will guest in one of the episodes soo watch out for that ^^;;

Guest shootinqxxstar

i heard they're in New York filming around Times Square which is only about an hour train ride from where I live. Maybe I'll be able to catch them! Hahas ^^;

Guest sweet_treats1812

i dont think Yamapi will be in it ^^;;

Toma Ikuta will be the one in it ^^;; its already confrimed he will guest in one of the episodes soo watch out for that ^^;;

oohh~ thanks for the info!!! i'm gonna tell my friend about this..she'll go nuts :lol:

i heard they're in New York filming around Times Square which is only about an hour train ride from where I live. Maybe I'll be able to catch them! Hahas ^^;

times square! that's not too bad..but dang, there's a lot of ppl there, especially since it's the holidays...do u know wat day and time they'll be there?

oohh~ thanks for the info!!! i'm gonna tell my friend about this..she'll go nuts :lol:

times square! that's not too bad..but dang, there's a lot of ppl there, especially since it's the holidays...do u know wat day and time they'll be there?

yea i want to know to because it's only 30 minutes train ride for me and i can like go to manhattan any time :).

Guest the7REAL.

yea i want to know to because it's only 30 minutes train ride for me and i can like go to manhattan any time :).

Aaahhhh! I would definitely try n see them if i knew what time they'd be there! XD they's stand out like a sore thumb also...Jun with his funny hair and all them tall Japanese guys in fancy pansy outfits! hehe..i would want to take a pic with all of them..but im guessing i wouldnt be able to take a pic with Jun huh? cause that whole Johnny's rule about them not being in pictures other than what Johnny permits?...hmmmm...must stratagize! XD

Guest ayoepan

JANUARY 5TH, 9PM JAPAN TIME, 2.5HOUR SPECIAL

:)

What?????????? Hwaaaaaaaaaaa..*screaming* :w00t:

I'm waiting for this!!!!!!!

Please someone upload it later ^^, please hehehehehe

Guest katelin_kim

hihi, the new hair of Jun really kinda ..........girly in some angles. But anyway Mao and my Rui are still so cute. Some people say that Rui is not that gud luking???. Well , first when i saw the poster of HYD, i didn't want to watch it either. But then by accident i watched like 10 min of it and got huked.^_^. They luk totally different in the Drama though. I mean they luk so cute . So cannot trust the poster hehehhe. Can't wait till Jan.

Guest XxminwoolovexX

I cant believe it :D

toma is gonna be a guest star in first episode.

ahh i love toma<3.

he's so cute. and also it's good because hes close with Jun since they grew up together in Johnnys. :]

ahhh i seriusly cant wait for this drama<3

Guest philmein

i swear, this drama was made purposely to get the girl's attention. yet, as a guy, I'm watching this as well.

I guess I'm the minority here rofl.

Guest happytime

Gee... does some1 has their official picture of HYD???

i wanna see to, but i don't think it is released yet. plus even if there is one, i doubt Jun is gonna be on it because of Johnny issues.

anyway...i came back here...of course w/ a update!! :D

u ready....on December 25...X-mas ppl!!! HYD cast will appear on Tokyo Friend Park show~~~~ is like two hour special on TBS. anyway it is recorded already, and i read the summary but reading and watching it is different story. :P i wonder if TBS is gonna do a special...like a recap of HYD1 and some behind-the-scene from HYD2. they did it for the first season. but i don't think it gonna fit the schedule, because Japanese are really into the new year, and there will a lot of music and game shows on.

Guest ayoepan

i wanna see to, but i don't think it is released yet. plus even if there is one, i doubt Jun is gonna be on it because of Johnny issues.

anyway...i came back here...of course w/ a update!! :D

u ready....on December 25...X-mas ppl!!! HYD cast will appear on Tokyo Friend Park show~~~~ is like two hour special on TBS. anyway it is recorded already, and i read the summary but reading and watching it is different story. :P i wonder if TBS is gonna do a special...like a recap of HYD1 and some behind-the-scene from HYD2. they did it for the first season. but i don't think it gonna fit the schedule, because Japanese are really into the new year, and there will a lot of music and game shows on.

So then i'll wait for Mao & Jun ...^^

Woww really??? they gonna be on TBS????

Hope someone will upload it on CB hehehe.... I've already miss them and wanna see them live ^^

img11ce0260zikazj.jpg

credit: http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/hanasakura512/diary/

ahhh! so excited for hyd2!

i just found this japanese blog that supposedly has lots of hyd2 spoilers...but i can't read japanese :( can someone translate please...

i think the picture is of domyoji and shigeru...there's a scene in the manga where she bits his ear :blink:

the 2nd CM is out, but its basically the same as the 1st

Archived