Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest happytime

there was a press conference on wednesday for HYD2!

if u wanna download news clip, plx visit my vox. http://happytime.vox.com u can also leave comment, if u wanna :D

EDIT: wah...is my first time starting a new page in Hana Yori Dango! all right, i am gonna do a brief translation of a party scene in the sequel. it'll be posted in my vox.

Tsukasa: Yo, you are late! You just came?

Makino: Yup, just now

Tsukasa: The cloth fit you (meaning the dress look good on Makino)

Makino: I borrowed from sister (Tsukasa’s sister?!)

Tsukasa: You look like a lady w/ the dress

Makino: Is actually an Imitation.

Tsukasa: Imi…?

Makino: Oh yeah…Happy Birth Day!

Tsukasa: Oh.. where is the present? Give to me quickly!

Makino: I forgot

Tsukasa: Forgot? Do you go to people’s party and forget it?

Entrance of Chieko (Tsukasa’s Mother)

Chieko: Is 大河 here?

Nashida: Yes

Chieko: Tsukasa, please ask Makino to return home (to leave the party)

Tsukasa: ……..

Chieko: Tsukasa, did you not hear what I just said?

Tsukasa: Makino is a very important woman to me

Makino: Wh…What are you saying Domyoji!

Chieko: Do you know what it means when you say “important woman” ?

Tsukasa: Yes

Chieko: Hello everyone, thank you for coming to today’s birthday of the next person to take over Domyoji’s company. Right now, I have an announcement to make. Today, I will introduce Tsukasa’s fiancée, 大河原滋.

Where大河原滋 is eating, the light shine upon her.

Chieko: long time no see, 大河原滋

Makino: that person is domyoji’s….

Tsukasa: Fiancée? Don’t joke with me. Don’t make decisions without my consent.

大河: huh? I didn’t hear anything about it. Why there has to be a fiancée?

Chieko: Let’s just be nice to each other. Wedding plan will be pushed back after graduating from college. That would be 4 years later. Makino, this will be the end to everything.

Makino: Yes

Chieko: I see. You are smart. You will someday find the man THAT IS for you.

Tsukasa: Shut up! I fall in love with Makino, what can you do about it? I can’t like any other girls, but her! <3

Chieko hit Tsukasa!

Chieko: Stop your jokes. This is order!!

Makino: Plea…Please stop

Chieko: Get out (to Makino)! Go back to your home quickly. This is between me and Domyoji. You do not have the qualification to be in this conversation!

Makino leaves party.

Domyoji run after her.

Domyoji: Makino!

Domyoji could not find Makino

大河 chase after Doymoji

i am really tired and is 2 am right now, but i wanted to finish this so if it doesn't make sense, i am sorry :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest photodaisy

*incoherent breathing*

AAHHH! JUN! JUN! JUN! JUN! AHH!

Anyhoo, I'm getting excited just seeing pictures and small bits and pieces of the drama. OMIGOSH. I seriously cannot wait. I really do miss watching dramas. *dies* AHH! ;lkda;eka

Pwuahaha, I'm excited. a;lskda I'm so happy it's the same cast! EEK! It's very seldom that the same cast is used for sequels!

there was a press conference on wednesday for HYD2!

if u wanna download news clip, plx visit my vox. http://happytime.vox.com u can also leave comment, if u wanna :D

i am really tired and is 2 am right now, but i wanted to finish this so if it doesn't make sense, i am sorry :sweatingbullets:

thanks for posting the clips and translating those scenes! I'm getting really excited for this drama. I wish I could be in NYC right now, Mao and Shun seem to be in Times Square during the press conference(or somewhere really famous), it would've been so easy to find them!

Now that ISWAK2 won't start for another couple of months HYD2 will be the one I will get to look forward to the soonest. I can't wait to see more Mao/Jun action, they make such a cute couple.

Guest HollyBeth

HELP ME PLEASE.... I NEED TO WATCH THIS SHOW..... I LOVE HYD AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEASON 2......

I AM SO JUMPING OUT OF MY SKIN WITH EXCITMENT.... :D:D:D:D:D:D

JUMPING UP AND DOWN WITH JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! I can't wait for Hana Yori Dango 2. The Meteor Garden one sucks so much. It's a pain watching it. I hope the Japanese one will be better!!!

Guest happy.birthday

hey, i dunno if these pics were posted but more pics of shigeru and domoyoji.

normalhyd2domyoujich4.jpg

credits to this site... i forgot... i'll put it in later.

Guest Shiget^

^ of course not ^^;;

that was made up by the taiwanese ^^;;

its continuation you can still find it in the Manga ^^;;

where Doumyouji comes back, he's birthday, more people who hate doumyouji or probably loves him LMAO

btw who plays Shigeru she looks familar O_O

Guest liu_xing_girl

that would be cool that yamapi is in HYD2 but what role would he play? :blink:

it's toma & not yamapi who will be in HYD2 & he's gonna play the role of doumyoji's fake cousin (i think his name is junpei). if i am not mistaken the youtube link above has a scene showing him. :)

Archived