• Last Reply
Guest SophiaSan

bahh if you read the manga you already know whats going to happen

but if not i guess ......

BUT IM EXCITED FOR HYD!

ahh

oguri shun! my baby! pls wait for me!!

Guest .moony.

omg, both Mao and Jun will film in NY and I'M GOING TO NY THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!! No chance of seeing them :tears:

oh really? do u have more details on it :D so i can go and snatch some pics n come back n post them for u guys XDDD

Guest happytime

Latest News on the Sequel~~

Shooting for HYD will start in 14 days!! 14 days ppl, get ready! :D the first ep will be a 2 to 5 hour special and it will air for two and half months.

Credit to Arashi @ Vox

OMG...i can't wait!! this is so exciting. I heard the news about the special too. Someone from the production team wrote on his or her blog...i think the first ep will be include all the events dat happened during the three years and will be the foundation for sequel. two more weeks!!

Guest happytime

2-5 hours long?

No..no way..

That I cannot believe for one episode.

haha ....i know but i think it is very possible. considering how popular it was in Japan. the average was around 19% but if u look @ the rating for last ep it was like 25 or 26%.

Guest ANJEE<3

AHHHHH I CAN'T WAITT!! XDXDXD

soo... can someone give me a summary of what the sequel is going to be about... NOTHING like meteor garden right?!?!

and please don't tell me to read the manga.. because i don't want to be COMPLETELY spoiled.. haha so yes... HELP PLEASE! XD

Guest cheeky_anjie

i can't wait for HYD2!!! 2-5 hr special.... OMG!!! must-watch!! hopefully it's not disappointing..... i miz the characters so much...!

does any1 know when will they shoot at NY?

Guest sweet_treats1812

Shooting for HYD will start in 14 days!! 14 days ppl, get ready! :D the first ep will be a 2 to 5 hour special and it will air for two and half months.

Credit to Arashi @ Vox

OMG...i can't wait!! this is so exciting. I heard the news about the special too. Someone from the production team wrote on his or her blog...i think the first ep will be include all the events dat happened during the three years and will be the foundation for sequel. two more weeks!!

oh my gosh~ a 2 to 5 hour special??? that's long!!! :w00t: that should keep us all on the edge of our seats..mwahaha..

does anyone know any more details about the shoot in NY? like, where in NY it's gonna be? and like, what days will they be there?

Guest mYeSCaRgOTpUdDInG

wooch. awesome. i was sort of disappointed with the hana yori dango 1 ending >___>

more jun matsumoto. but please, CHANGE MATSUMOTO'S HAIRCUT!!

Yes, I must say, that was a dissapointing ending. V__V

I LUUV JUN-KUN!!! w00t~! and SHUN-KUN! ^__~

Credit to Arashi @ Vox

KYAA!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY! w00t~! umm, do you know if there will be any subs on it before the end of January? and also, do you know of any links that i can watch it on the computer? if you do, PLEASEEEE tell me? ^^ thankies! w00t~!

^__~

Guest *butter_kisses*

Yes, I must say, that was a dissapointing ending. V__V

I LUUV JUN-KUN!!! w00t~! and SHUN-KUN! ^__~

KYAA!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO HAPPY! w00t~! umm, do you know if there will be any subs on it before the end of January? and also, do you know of any links that i can watch it on the computer? if you do, PLEASEEEE tell me? ^^ thankies! w00t~!

^__~

well...DF wanted to sub this..but..well...SARS said that they plan to sub it..so..we laid our hands off..hahah..they DID sub HYD1! ^^ and the best place always to download dramas is on DA..hehehee..

Archived