Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest luthien

i've been dreading january of every year because that means i get older. however,this year i couldn't wish for january to approach any faster. can't wait!

i don't know whether to like jun's hair or not. i liked it better the first time i saw the cm. however after watching it again, it kinda looks uglier.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think hyd 2 will be like mg2...and i think we don't have to worry about it at all.

looks like the storyline will be based fairly closed to manga and will not be as dramatic as mg 1 or 2

moreever, we have the best makino and tsukasa by mao and jun! plus the other f3 hehehe..to droollll at.. :w00t:

i realy can't wait! omg..it's so closed now...tick..tack..

hi cunto i didn't know you like hyd as well!! it's so nice to see you here :P

Lilgzl sista yeah yeah yeahhh I lurvvv HYD :wub: Matsu Jun & Mao-chan roczzzzxxxxx!!!! can't wait can't wait can't wait weeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

I rewatched the drama a few days ago, and i fell over and over again wif. Matsu & Mao chemistry...:wub: woooohoooo

Jan 5th better come fasssstttttt!!!!

Guest happytime

Hi, everyone! i hope u guys are having a wonderful holiday <3 i know i am..on komp 24/7! lol

back to HYD2, have u guys seen the Tokyo Friends Park yet? it was aired on the 25th. i know..what a great present for the fans. plus it was two hour special. anyway this is a game show which has been on for a long time, since the 90's. yup..and the contestant goes through many different kind of obstacles/games. after "passing", u receive a pass, which is worth 10000 yen. (about $1000 in us). once u finished all the obstacles, u can trade it to earn ur prize. anyway i won't spoil what happens in case someone hasn't watched yet.

http://community.livejournal.com/hanayoridango/

^Jisatsu has uploaded the raw version (some) already if u can't download from clubbox yet

and does anyone need clubbox link? there is 700MB verison (4files total) or 450MB verison (2files total)

EDIT:

10 more days till HYD2 officially start! plus on Jan.3 there is a special, so watch out for it!

happytime thank you for the link, for some reason i can't open it, soompi won't allow it?? anyone having the same problem? or maybe just my browser..hehe..will try again later.

Lilgzl sista yeah yeah yeahhh I lurvvv HYD :wub: Matsu Jun & Mao-chan roczzzzxxxxx!!!! can't wait can't wait can't wait weeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

I rewatched the drama a few days ago, and i fell over and over again wif. Matsu & Mao chemistry...:wub: woooohoooo

Jan 5th better come fasssstttttt!!!!

cunto!! i 've just finished rewatching it last week as well hahaha...

Guest liu_xing_girl

sorri guys, i feel its my falut dat ppl are confused about whether Yamapi is in HYD2 or not.

to clarify, HE IS NOT! i am disappointed too, but oh wel..i still love the cast either way~

there are so many updates to keep up with :sweatingbullets:

1. there was an interview aired on saturday, and Jun said he only was there for three days. he arrived there at 9, but filming started 11pm! so he had little free time. then mao was like "u were sleeping during free time, right?" Jun says, "of course not, i was drinking. night time in NY is fun!" Mao then says "that's the difference between me and u" :D

2. HYD cast on game show airing on x-mas. a special on Jan. 3 and of course, actual show on Jan. 5!

err..someone has clips of the interview (or is this the one on the youtube link provided above?) & the game show where the cast appeared? thanks!

can't wait for hyd2...wuhoo!!!!

Guest fullmo0nchunsa

i`ve been waitin` for this for soooooooooooo long~~ i`m so excited too!! ^-^ ii hope it will be longer this time~!! and it will be as go0d as the first one!! ^-^

*EDIT*: thanks for uploadin` the video!!

Hi, everyone! i hope u guys are having a wonderful holiday <3 i know i am..on komp 24/7! lol

back to HYD2, have u guys seen the Tokyo Friends Park yet? it was aired on the 25th. i know..what a great present for the fans. plus it was two hour special. anyway this is a game show which has been on for a long time, since the 90's. yup..and the contestant goes through many different kind of obstacles/games. after "passing", u receive a pass, which is worth 10000 yen. (about $1000 in us). once u finished all the obstacles, u can trade it to earn ur prize. anyway i won't spoil what happens in case someone hasn't watched yet.

http://community.livejournal.com/hanayoridango/

^Jisatsu has uploaded the raw version (some) already if u can't download from clubbox yet

and does anyone need clubbox link? there is 700MB verison (4files total) or 450MB verison (2files total)

EDIT:

10 more days till HYD2 officially start! plus on Jan.3 there is a special, so watch out for it!

Happytime can you check the link again? I encounter same problem as lilgzl, can't download aigooooo...soompi doesn't allow or st like that... :tears:

Yay less than 10 days weeeee....

cunto sista and others who can't open the link, there's something funny with soompi as if you copy the link and paste it to the new browser, you should be able to open the website with no problem

So .. try it, as it works for me now

happytime Thank you so much for your pm :)

Guest Rainie_Days

There's going to be Hana Yori Dango 2 next year? Wow, I'm so glad that I'm nearly finished with downloading Hana Yori Dango 1... LOL

Guest dr jung

There's going to be Hana Yori Dango 2 next year? Wow, I'm so glad that I'm nearly finished with downloading Hana Yori Dango 1... LOL

Yes...... the 1st episode runs next Friday, January 6, 2007.. better watch the 1st season before that, yeah?

I can't wait..

crazyMuka - Thank you so much for the clips!! It has eng subs!! yayayy!!

Chaegyoung24 - You also a fan of Mao and Jun!! Hahaha...welcome..welcome..

Cunto - We have more JJH shippers camping here now! Come back soon okie!!

wave to all..... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! JAN 07 COME HERE Sooonnnnnn.......

Guest cartoonangel

Hey guys! New to the thread but oh so very exicted about HYD 2! Judt a question though.. Who is toma? Are you guys talking about that guy from NEWS?

Guest Rainie_Days

Finished watching Hana Yori Dango 1 yesterday, it's so good. Tho a short drama, not a minute is wasted and wow, it's actually the most expensive drama to be made. :mellow:

I can't wait till it airs next week ^^ gonna download straight away for sure. And there's going to be same cast which makes it better :D I kinda hope to see more Rui and Makino together.. LOL

Guest Rainie_Days

^ Heheh, glad I'm not the only one who wants Rui and Makino together...but yeah, good thing they're all happy.

Just went on Youtube to watch the CM's of Hana Yori Dango 2, and the preview too. Makino goes to NY it seems! :o And there seems to be another guy in the series, who likes Makino? Jun's mother also there...still evil..wonder what she's gonna do :ph34r:

Guest strawberrywine

I uploaded the new commercial if any one wanted to download it. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81O58OW0

credits to oc244 clubbox.

One of the many reasons why i watched Hana Yori Dango is because of the chemistry between Jun and Mao.

I can't wait. It's almost here. And I really love Arashi's new song Love So Sweet. I think it fits the drama. :lol:

Archived