Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest honey2909

HI Alan oppa!

your covers are really AWESOME!!!!!!!! your voice is soothing and nice to listen to.

Just a question: anh la nguoi bac hai la nam vay?

<3

SooJinnie

Guest c'erine

i looooooooove your "my tears are dropping"

cover loooooooooooooooooooooooooooves it

p.s. you totally have the looks as well as the talent

i'd sign you, if i had the power to lol

Guest your--HEROine

Hi Alan!

I haven't been here for a while.

I LOVE your My Tears are Dropping cover, of course. :D

Anyways, you have your own forum now.

That is so AWESOME.

I just joined it so I will also see you in there. :P

Guest oasisღ

keke your latest cover is gorgeousss. i didn't decompose though ahahaha i'm too tired. :|

anyway, your low notes (during the verse) are perfect. they're deep and smooth. some of those high notes sound a bit jaejoong-ish, but the one during the bridge (i think?) was a lot lighter, so i think you're moving towards your own style? haha idk. i wish the last high note were a bit more powerful, but it was still very pretty.

i've noticed that you are a bit breathy in the way you sing, but you make it work. it makes everything sound softer and smoother, which is lubbb. ;3 lovely cover alan, so solid. *_*

Guest ominous

Oh whoa! I didn't expect Tai to be on Soompi. This is actually surprising, ahaha. You have a powerful voice not only that but like everyone said you have a familiar voice like Jaejoong.

You did a FANTASTIC job in expressing great emotion on this song. Really feel you there.

Keep it going.

Btw My name is Steven

Please to meet you Alan.

Guest lulejila

:lol: Um... hi, I'm a silent fan going my way to verbalize my support for you!

:sweatingbullets: wow this is awkward... anyways, I love your singing (which is amazing; because your pronounciation is superb!) and I'm here to support anyone with talent (you, btw.) Um, so I really want you to go to Korea and really get recognized <3 and I just wanna say that... wow you're really amazing!! ok, that's it... (i'm gonna shut up and disappear again)

Guest Shouey

Do you think if JaeJoong figures out there's a person who sounds like him would you think he would like be AMAZE? LOL I bet he would.

Hopefully you both would duet together? hahaha :P

Anyway, Your covers Rock ^^. Lovely. Why don't you try singing some songs in viet too hahaha. XD be international lol. jp.

p.s

Keep it up. I recently start listening to your cover and man you sound like jaejoong. But you sound different when you cover one of my favorite song "because I'm stupid" yeah you sound like hyung joong in some way ^^. However, I give you 5 stars ^^.

Guest uhohhitzkc

k.will isn't a newly debuted ballad singer. he's been around for a while now & his range is wide as hell. listened to your cover. your singing is really nasally, and your falsetto notes are shaky and not on tune. actually a lot of the notes throughout the song are off tune. nice vibrato tho. but try not to cut it off. it sounds bad in ballads.

don't add me. i'm not a fan.

Guest ladylola90

^ uhohhitzkc

you sounded really harsh, its why i feel like to respond back to your comment.

its ok if you like critics some part in a good way, telling him to keep up at the same time...

but no, you just came in and bang! everything's wrong.

give him a chance, man.

alan has only been singing for few months. he's not even yet had a professional training.

i dont think he sounds nasally. well, he doesnt sound nasally enough to me & i know when a singer sounds nasally.

and the last line really ticked me off.

not a fan? who wants you to be his fan anyway.

ppl like you are the ones that most likely to destroyed other people's hope.

& i hate those kind of ppl the most.

Guest uhohhitzkc

i just gave my honest opinion, singer to singer >.> singing is all about criticism. its not YOU who has to appreciate the comment, and it wasn't MEANT for you. he'll take my comment and he will improve on what i have stated. BARELY ANY of the amazing singers on soompi have had professional training, and neither has he. big deal.

im just a straight to the point kind of person. i skip the unnecessary stuff. and i doubt anyone would prefer sugarcoated criticisms. heck, if its sugarcoated whats the point. the person won't take it as seriously.

okay. im not a fan. just letting him know so he doesn't have to waste his time in someone who just isn't interested like everyone else is. its a one time comment based on his singing

people like you, enjoy butting into other peoples business, thinking they're the best person in the world when they try to "defend someone". i think those kinds of people are the most annoying in the world.

ladylola90,

uhohhitzkc just wrote an honest critique on his song. There's a lot to take in what she wrote in her post. Sure it's not all nice things...but they're still valid points. Not everyone has to be all flowery in what they write because a lot of times, people won't take it seriously.

It's not required of someone to really hold back when they write a critique to another person. All that is required is honesty. If the person receiving the critique can't handle it...then that's their problem...not the person that wrote the critique.

Cityincolors - The majority of the My Tears Are Dropping it was in tune...but it was really breathy. There's a real lack of depth to you singing this song. K.Will isn't easy...he's an excellent vocalist. This song though..was really not for you. Phrases weren't well sustained, breathiness was ultimately a hindrance on your vocal expression and diction was slightly off. You sound better singing DBSG songs...no offense.

Guest ladylola90

uhohhitzkc,

Singing is all about criticism indeed but what you wrote was so harsh. Or maybe i just need to learn more on people. I doubt anyone would prefer sugarcoated criticisms too but then again, a really straight forward harsh comment could low people self esteem, no matter how much you know he could improved by you telling him that.

And yes, I was defending because its the way I am when things like this happened. But I know I am never the best person in the world. Still, thankyou for reminding me that. I actually never fight back on people, not in real life nor on the internet but your comment just really touched me hard even though I know it is not meant for me, so I say this now to you, Im sorry if you think Im butting in.

kyo hanjin,

Everything's you wrote was true.

I never think alan was all flowery,

I criticised some of his part of singing sometimes too...

but I know somehow he will improved even without a really harsh comment.

Maybe im just the kind of person like this & uhohhitzkc is the kind of person she is, i'd understand that now.

But yes, everything's up to alan. After all, its his thread. Im sorry again for misunderstanding.

Guest decoratethecity

Hello! Haha, I am a silent fan as well. Just letting you know, I seriously can't stop watching your videos on youtube. I'm in love with your voice. That sounded kinda creepy, but yeah. :)

Guest bliZZard -x

^haha , big fan much? "decorate the city"

frankly, i'm not much a great singer so i'll just say what i hear alright?

i've heard loads of your previous songs and they sounded great, loved how you searched for your style by imitating people. Well, people grow by imitating role models somewhere along the way.

The latest cover for K.will, my tears are dropping...

I guess you wanted it to sound emotional, but it seemed .... well as the others above put it, a little too breathy XD

but it didn't sound that bad either.

as i said, i'm not really that good at singing, so i have no idea how to give good suggestions...

but i play loads of instruments and love music, what I have to say is that...

it doesn't sound that well-phrased... maybe it's about the vibrato. make it die off more.. uhm less abruptly?

otherwise, you're turning a good singer. good luck on your ambition. :]

@ladylola: i didn't feel anything when i first read uhohhitzkc's comment, doubt cityincolours would have felt insulted. doubt he had that intent. well, harsh comments sometimes are the best ways for someone to learn. imagine scientists dimming the impact on global warming with nicely-phrased words until the global water level is right up to your nose. not everyone's that weak.

Guest lidool_dr3amer

Hey Alan! :D

I was over at soundclick before and i stumbled upon your TAXI cover song. I was listening to it thinking, 'Dude. WTHeck? Isn't this just DBSK's voices?' so then i scrolled down to read the 'about the song' section and it turned out that you did sing it! [btw, i was actually listening to TAXI in the side of the earphone where it was only your voice!] OMG! Your voice is like a cross between Jaejoong and Junsu! I was planning to comment on your page but i don't have a soundclick account so i couldn't. But then, i came on soompi and i found you! xDDD [i'm not a stalker xD]

Your voice is literally amazing [in some cases though, you sound a bit shaky reaching the high notes].

I don't know if your pronunciation in Korean is perfect [since i'm not Korean] but if it's good, then you're set to audition for SM/JYP/YG. I personally think you'd fit in well with SMent since your style corresponds to theirs.

So yeah.

I'll definitely be rooting for you when you debut. Trust me, it's not a matter of if you're gonna debut; it's a matter of when you are.

Yes. You're that good. :P

OMG. I just realised your 'fan club's' name is DREAMERS. And look! My username has Dreamer in it! xDDD I'M TELLING YOU, I WAS FATED TO BE YOUR NO.1 FAN! LOLOLOL [is fated a word?]

Guest Haneul1430264763

Oh gosh, your voice is gorgeous <3

You made me fall in love with 'Teardrops' even more.

Hehehe.

And not to mention, you're very, very cute! >O

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

i'm currently listeing to your wasurenaide cover.

i almost closed my eyes, god. it's amazing. OH MY GOD.

give me amoment to listen to every one of your covers.

you're amazing. please keep up the good work! i'll update my

post with comments, so yeah. :)

i'm sorry, i'm stil currently awestruck. haha.

i've been a silent fan :]

i really liked your wasurenaide cover ! it was gorgeous - and you really sound like jaejoong.

your changminscream in mirotic was amazing o_o i've actually not heard any cover with the scream as on-point as yours.

you're a good singer, and although there are a lot of things you can work on, you have a lot of potential, imo.

i'm susana :] nice to meet you!

p.s. topped your 30th page.

Guest eimin

Lol how come you're always a step faster than me?

Whenever I decide to cover a song, it has already been covered by you...

Well I didn't drop by to only harass you, but also to say that I like your "Tears are dropping" cover.

It wasn't perfect, but we're all human ^^

Hwaiting! <3

Archived