Asone&sonhoyoung - Beside Me Again (duet) (8/17) & Multiple Updates [[[cityincolors]]] (8/19

Guest cityincolors

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RoseTHaI2336

haha yep =]

they are meant to be XD

forget it! i wanna be an actor now! haha jk~

ohhh i thought you meant like traveling tour not music tour XD but ya i probably would go to the same places anyway XD including Vietnam since that's my home country~ I want them to hear me too =]

That reminds me...maybe I need to penetrate the Vietnamese online community. hmm~

wahhh NY sounds like it has weird weather all year long XD i dont know when i should go ;p

LOL can you act Alan? That'd be awesome if you can act, sing, and dance!!! You'd be like WHOAS. LOL. I don't know how to describe it, im horrible at that hahaha.

Well I meant music tour LOL. But traveling is fine too. Vietnam hahahaha im telling you, we're like neighbors!!! You know Thailand and Vietnam hahaha. But I think Vietnamese sounds a little bit like Thai. A little. I heard like one song in vietnamese before. Sounded like Thai to me a bit o.o''

You should sing Vietnamese too!! Come onn sing some of your own language :D I think it'd be awesome!

when you should go.... ur gonna come to NY?! :o

Oh yeah, I finally have the fan sign! LOL. I was about to make it on a bigger paper that's why i told you like im not done or whatever. This was like my first sketch and im pretty busy with other things too >.< I hope this is good enough! I did this like a month ago? LOL. But I finally took a picture of it two nights ago. I hope u like it? Sorry if my drawing SUCKS lol. But I tried my best! And yes.. the first picture... u see JYP... LOL i went to their concert and got the poster! LOL

123974260135000203434708.jpg1239742601350002338218903.jpg

Guest monica72691

o_o i stopped by yesturday, and stopped by again today LOL.. don't want to sound like a total creeper, but your voice is..... AKLSJDKLASJDKLA; awesome. i can fall asleep listening to it! and i still wonder how people on soompi can make the music sound so pro-ly put together.. like OMG when i try to do it.. i might as well sing with no music at all LOL.. i dont dare to post it on soompi though xD might scare people away!

anyways.. i tend to blab a lot sowwie- i'm your new #1 fan. the names monica xD ill make a sign later for youuu.

Guest ladylola90

hahah well usually songs that are more requested by different people get my attention ^_^

but yeah its okay XD

o0o i'm glad i'm up there with the stars *_*~

and yaa lol the guitar solo is me ^^

the original (well not really) version of THIS instrumental is DNT, and they had a rap there, so I just added guitars~

can't find rap lyrics.

ahaha really? well, whatever it is, its all up to you...

Do you just sing in korean & japanese?

I mean, if like there's other really good ballad song but in different asian language, will you be interested in it?

ahaha you know, to me you're like on of the star already. =]

Thot so. I think i can differentiate your guitar vers and the others guitar vers.

Yeah, i heard DNT one. Can you rap btw?

Guest Annime710

aww thank youu =]

I've been playing guitar for about 4 years now~ on and off T_T sadly~ but ya =]

haha ^_^ i really need to find the girl as well~ *sigh*

I wish I ran into someone who lives near by who's on Soompi XDD

cuz everyone on Soompi so far lives so far away ;p

Nice! Well, at least you're playing more often than I am. I'm trying to learn how to play, but school has just been in the way so much that I have no time to practice. D:

Yeah, Soompi's pretty much a place where anyone from everywhere can come together. There're some that live close by, but otherwise, they all live on, like, another continent. ^^; I think that's what's cool about Soompi, though; international fans can come together and chat about their fav idols and such. :3

But I'm sure that with the publicity you're getting, you'll run into someone soon. ;D

Guest cityincolors

i'm back to spam your thread again. ;3

yeaaah, because they like what they hear!

yes really, i don't even know what's going to happen next. evaporation is pretty extreme, alan. >< ahahaha.

well, they're both gorgesss covers.

hmm..whatever you're most comfortable with. both covers sound fine. i think because it's a dongbang song, you sound a little more like jaejoong haha. still pretty though.

...what is with the thanking? DD:

omggggggg now i'm excited. definitely looking forward to it.

aww.. *pats*

i'll get to recording mahaloha..soon, hopefully ;__; i hate how i always say that and i never get around to it :T

hi hi ~^_^

loll~ maybe you'll...decompose next.. iono XD become atomic particles and just spread apart even more o.O

hehe~ that's true, i think. hm like i can't or just am reluctant to sing a dbsk song any other way? >.<

haha its okay just take your time XD i know i might be a while as well~

I'm sure there will be, you're really dedicated and you've got talent so it's no surprise if you get signed. LOLL~ WEIRDD, It's two different conversations almost. One here and one in your 411.

^_^ thanks~!

loll really? XD yeah i guess i'm more focused on personal things on my 411 =]

hello, i was just listening to your covers and they were AMAZING. FABULOUS. FANTASTIC. i dont know what other vocabs i can use to describe how awesome your voice is.. and though i know you've probably heard this a million times but i'm still gonna say it: your voice sounds uncannily like jaejoong's. xD

this is my first time hearing your covers (cos i'm still relatively new at soompi.. though i was a member since 2 yrs back) and i instantly became your fan. haha. you're a gem seriously, and i wish you the bestest of luck with breaking into the music industry!!

please continue to make good music for us~ fighting! :D

ahhh thanks so muchhh =]

i'm glad you visited my page ^_^

and you're the 2nd person to use "uncannily"! in the same week! =o ahaha

aww thanks ^_^~

hope you'll continue to check back and listen!

yeh~ or maybe one of your own songs, I don't know... the fact is

that I want to die from a heart attack in your first concert

*kicks herself*

ok.. no D: but.. :D at the end I'm gonna die or get killed so.

*kicks herlself once more*

ow., I'm just finnishing the fansign.. D: gah, It's not as cool

as I wanted it to be but, I hope you can see love .. ehm...

*all the girls grab their guns*

I mean... I hope you can see all my good intentions XD. I'll upload

it soon =).

hahah aw XDD

i hope you dont =o that'd be bad for everyone hahah ^_^

ohhh i wanna see~ just upload it onto the fanpage? iono~

...xDD my reaction was more like "WAAAH GO AWAY!!! ...Do NOT kiss them!!! Please?" xD~

I do not mind anyome being gay... but please not Shiwon or KyuHyun or JaeJoong or YeSung or Hangeng or... or... or.. xD

That would devastate me >____<

It worked??? Oh... I shall try that too then... =DDD Kyuhun's verse is sooo low... one note is out of my range T_T

This are times when I wish to be a guy xDD

You'll do it?? Great <3 ... I'll wait for it.. not matter how long it may take xD

Guess you're pretty busy with college and exams? o.O

oh man yeah i was pretty shocked XDD

T_T! hope he doesn't go after Jae one day... haha

haha well it worked pretty well =]~

loll i'll see when i have time to do it ^_^ definitely a song i'll do though! and yeah i've been pretty busy lately but took my test today so yay~XD

Alan, I find myself checking your thread everyday to see if you've posted a new cover! Seriously, you are one of the gifted ones!

-Shirley aka The "Uncanny One"

aww really?? ^_^ thanks so muchhh~

oh yeah another person just said "uncannily" hahaha~ but i'll remember your name too XD

LOL can you act Alan? That'd be awesome if you can act, sing, and dance!!! You'd be like WHOAS. LOL. I don't know how to describe it, im horrible at that hahaha.

Well I meant music tour LOL. But traveling is fine too. Vietnam hahahaha im telling you, we're like neighbors!!! You know Thailand and Vietnam hahaha. But I think Vietnamese sounds a little bit like Thai. A little. I heard like one song in vietnamese before. Sounded like Thai to me a bit o.o''

You should sing Vietnamese too!! Come onn sing some of your own language :D I think it'd be awesome!

when you should go.... ur gonna come to NY?! :o

Oh yeah, I finally have the fan sign! LOL. I was about to make it on a bigger paper that's why i told you like im not done or whatever. This was like my first sketch and im pretty busy with other things too >.< I hope this is good enough! I did this like a month ago? LOL. But I finally took a picture of it two nights ago. I hope u like it? Sorry if my drawing SUCKS lol. But I tried my best! And yes.. the first picture... u see JYP... LOL i went to their concert and got the poster! LOL

123974260135000203434708.jpg1239742601350002338218903.jpg

lol~!actually the first thing i ever wanted to do was being an actor in korea!

I wanted to wear the nice long pea coats and breathe out cold air and eat hot stuff and say lines that make people cry! hahah ^^

oh man~ =]

oh yeahh you're right! i was in Thailand once with family for a trip and i thought the ppl on television were speaking Vietnamese for like 10 seconds!! they do sound so much alike~ ^_^

ohh yayyy thanks for making themmm ^_^ it looks great~ =]

ohh i see will you be finishing it soon?~ and want me to post the finish version up or is this okay to go up? XD

i like itt very much ^^ thank you!

o_o i stopped by yesturday, and stopped by again today LOL.. don't want to sound like a total creeper, but your voice is..... AKLSJDKLASJDKLA; awesome. i can fall asleep listening to it! and i still wonder how people on soompi can make the music sound so pro-ly put together.. like OMG when i try to do it.. i might as well sing with no music at all LOL.. i dont dare to post it on soompi though xD might scare people away!

anyways.. i tend to blab a lot sowwie- i'm your new #1 fan. the names monica xD ill make a sign later for youuu.

awww haha ^_^

thank you so much =]

another person just said something similar earlier. hahah

i appreciate people visiting and listening to my singing =] so no problem at all ^_^

aww lol you should get Audacity~ it's really good for a beginner and all and easy to use!

some practice will do =]

nice to meet you though, monica!

ahaha really? well, whatever it is, its all up to you...

Do you just sing in korean & japanese?

I mean, if like there's other really good ballad song but in different asian language, will you be interested in it?

ahaha you know, to me you're like on of the star already. =]

Thot so. I think i can differentiate your guitar vers and the others guitar vers.

Yeah, i heard DNT one. Can you rap btw?

haha ^_^

and hmmm well so far i have XD

different asian languages~ hmm i MIGHT MIGHT try Chinese but will probably get bashed and owned. hahah ^_^

aww gee thanks XD

and rapping? i don't know if i rap WELL but i CAN rap and people SAY I do well. haha

i've rapped in Mirotic and TalkPlayLove~

Nice! Well, at least you're playing more often than I am. I'm trying to learn how to play, but school has just been in the way so much that I have no time to practice. D:

Yeah, Soompi's pretty much a place where anyone from everywhere can come together. There're some that live close by, but otherwise, they all live on, like, another continent. ^^; I think that's what's cool about Soompi, though; international fans can come together and chat about their fav idols and such. :3

But I'm sure that with the publicity you're getting, you'll run into someone soon. ;D

oh yeah school does take a lot of that time out~

but you should now and then to relax and chill ^^

haha oh man i have met so many people on soompi from Australia. haha it's just so weird o.O

i never knew there were that many asian people in Australia either =o even if my cousin lives there now. haha~

gahh i hope i do =]

big business men should take time going on youtube sometimes ;p

Guest RoseTHaI2336

lol~!actually the first thing i ever wanted to do was being an actor in korea!

I wanted to wear the nice long pea coats and breathe out cold air and eat hot stuff and say lines that make people cry! hahah ^^

oh man~ =]

oh yeahh you're right! i was in Thailand once with family for a trip and i thought the ppl on television were speaking Vietnamese for like 10 seconds!! they do sound so much alike~ ^_^

ohh yayyy thanks for making themmm ^_^ it looks great~ =]

ohh i see will you be finishing it soon?~ and want me to post the finish version up or is this okay to go up? XD

i like itt very much ^^ thank you!

LOLOLOLOLOOL. Make ppl cry LOL that's true xD.

You know what we should promise something! If you become famous right, wait for me to be a director of a drama! I'll cast you in automatically and I'll write stuff so u can say it on camera and make ppl cry LOL. :D

RIGHT? I'm telling you, Thai and Vietnamese almost sounds the same lol. But different cuz I think you guys have a mix of Chinese and Cambodian too? I dunno lol that's what I heard from my friend who is viet o_o

Ummm I planned to do it on a bigger poster but then I found out that I didn't have much time to get it done....

It would be great if you post this up! I'm glad you like it! Hehehe That was like my drawing skills right there :]

Oh wow you got a forum now? Hmmm... idk if i should join it LOL.

Guest minnilu

oh man yeah i was pretty shocked XDD

T_T! hope he doesn't go after Jae one day... haha

haha well it worked pretty well =]~

loll i'll see when i have time to do it ^_^ definitely a song i'll do though! and yeah i've been pretty busy lately but took my test today so yay~XD

No touching the DBSK guys please xDDD

Cool thing~ I shall try the song too... it's just too beautiful <3

how was your test? =D

anyway... adobe audition is a really great program if you know how to use it... =D

(unfortunately I only know the basics T_T)

You've got an own fan forum? O____O wow

Guest Misanthrophy

DANG.

Your like an internet ullzhang huh :)

awesome! hahaha, btw did you audition

for SM or JYP or YG yet?

im planning to audition for JYP or SM myself haha.

not sure when though. still need to brush up on my dancing

just started last week haha :P

Btw the names Moma.

Lets be friends-ish haha.

congratulations you have a new fangirl

not that your not used to it

no worries im not the crazy||stalker kind :P

Guest Annime710

oh yeah school does take a lot of that time out~

but you should now and then to relax and chill ^^

haha oh man i have met so many people on soompi from Australia. haha it's just so weird o.O

i never knew there were that many asian people in Australia either =o even if my cousin lives there now. haha~

gahh i hope i do =]

big business men should take time going on youtube sometimes ;p

Hehe, yeah, that's what I try to do over weekends. ^^

Oh, I know what you mean! I didn't think very many Asians lived in Australia, but then my friend told me that there are a lot of Koreans living in Australia. At first, I didn't believe it, but then apparently all of my friends knew about this fact. =.=

Now I wanna visit Australia. xD

Yup! I think some people have actually been recruited into big music companies through Youtube before though. =o

There was this duo of girls covering songs by BoA on Youtube and I think just recently, they were taken in by either SM or AVEX as trainees.

Keep showing your amazing musical abilities and you'll probably be the next one to be recruited! =D

Guest v3rmillion

haha oh its okay ^_^

yeah everyone's been busy with that ~_~

yep i diddd~ i didn't know where i could let you know but ya i thought you could see it for yourself eventually XD

well since yours was the clearest, really, to put on a pic~

haha yeah the fansigns are way creative =o~

thanks for listening to it ^_^

there's a really good song coming out soon >.<

hehe, I'll be looking forward to it. any hints to what it is??

& these are still pretty fresh. just finished them. XD

and if you want the super large originals (like 2000 pixels wide) or without the rainbow-y colored "colors", just let me know! ^__^

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/x_v...mall-colors.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/x_v...mall-darken.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/x_v...extra-small.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/x_v...rsive-small.jpg

and it looks like elina is a super big fan of yours. XD I thought it was your post at first because of the banner.

Guest oasisღ

...that's not good. lolol. umm, i'll ban myself from listening hahaha. ><

i guess you just approach different songs in different ways, which is fine. (: maybe that style has just been incorporated into the way you sing.

i would like to hear you sing a dongbang song differently though. i think that would be cool, not that it's not pretty already. haha.

dayum, the fansgirls just keep on coming rofl. 8)

Guest simplicit

i joined your facebook fanpage AND your forum!

i usually don't do this stuff, but goo me!

i see a lot in youuu! great job with everything.

from your new fan, somi (:

Guest Sakurasdr3am

Hi There~~

I was on youtube looking for new dbsk bolero related vids and then saw your cover...

I WAS AMAZED!! you are awesome!!! i totally love your voice!!! i've been looking everywhere for a male cover of bolero for a REALLY long time and yours is the BEST!! then i saw taxi!! omg, can i say, u almost made me cry wen you sang jaejoong's bridge. And i can totally see that your developing voice is totally along the lines of Jaejoong, xiah and K, it's awesome, especially Jae's u did great on his part!! i can't WAIT for your next cover!!

Guest hyeshin26

hi alan~! :) once again i spread your songs among my friends..

and they all love your voice.. ^_^

i love your new avatar... :) and oh..and i joined your forum...

i'm a certified dreamer! :)

keep it up and take care always!

Guest cityincolors

LOLOLOLOLOOL. Make ppl cry LOL that's true xD.

You know what we should promise something! If you become famous right, wait for me to be a director of a drama! I'll cast you in automatically and I'll write stuff so u can say it on camera and make ppl cry LOL. :D

RIGHT? I'm telling you, Thai and Vietnamese almost sounds the same lol. But different cuz I think you guys have a mix of Chinese and Cambodian too? I dunno lol that's what I heard from my friend who is viet o_o

Ummm I planned to do it on a bigger poster but then I found out that I didn't have much time to get it done....

It would be great if you post this up! I'm glad you like it! Hehehe That was like my drawing skills right there :]

Oh wow you got a forum now? Hmmm... idk if i should join it LOL.

hahah ^_^ well of course~ you'd better get successful by then =]

ohhh i guess that's true about Vietnamese. lol everyone around us sounds a bit like us~ so ya.

Ah okay then I'll put your photos up ^_^ Thanks again!~

You should joinnn! More people are joining and there's been changes to the layout =] Now it's more accessible and awesome!~

No touching the DBSK guys please xDDD

Cool thing~ I shall try the song too... it's just too beautiful <3

how was your test? =D

anyway... adobe audition is a really great program if you know how to use it... =D

(unfortunately I only know the basics T_T)

You've got an own fan forum? O____O wow

haha yesss no touchy XD

unless you're Alan. haha jk T_T

my test was ehhhh~ i guess it was what i expected, not harder, not easier =[ hmm

I wouldn't say I wasn't ready for it, but some questions were sorta out of the things I had to study from..so iono~

and yeahh lol i guess that can be said about any program~ if you get the uses of them then you'd be good

i mean i probably don't use Audacity to the limit =[ I don't know what half the effects do. loll

and yeahh ^_^ i recently started it. Mei (gretelmusic) already had done the Spanish forum so I thought an English/International one was due~

But you joined! yayyy =] thanksss!

DANG.

Your like an internet ullzhang huh :)

awesome! hahaha, btw did you audition

for SM or JYP or YG yet?

im planning to audition for JYP or SM myself haha.

not sure when though. still need to brush up on my dancing

just started last week haha :P

Btw the names Moma.

Lets be friends-ish haha.

congratulations you have a new fangirl

not that your not used to it

no worries im not the crazy||stalker kind :P

aww ^_^ I wouldn't consider myself an Ulzzang since my face is nowhere close to be "best"

(isn't it only girls though? O.o) and those girls are wayyy too pretty to the unreal level >=o

and not yet~ I haven't auditioned for anything yet o.O lol i'd be way lucky if someone emailed me about things like that though XD

or that I check my email for such stuff!

That's cool!~ where are you from? maybe we might even meet at the auditions ^_^

But thanks for replying, Moma~ And nice to meet you!

STRONGLY AGREE!!!

it should be best voice too ;)

I'm a Dreamer!!!

Aww thanks ^_^

I know you're a Dreamer =]

You should join the forum if you haven't!

Hehe, yeah, that's what I try to do over weekends. ^^

Oh, I know what you mean! I didn't think very many Asians lived in Australia, but then my friend told me that there are a lot of Koreans living in Australia. At first, I didn't believe it, but then apparently all of my friends knew about this fact. =.=

Now I wanna visit Australia. xD

Yup! I think some people have actually been recruited into big music companies through Youtube before though. =o

There was this duo of girls covering songs by BoA on Youtube and I think just recently, they were taken in by either SM or AVEX as trainees.

Keep showing your amazing musical abilities and you'll probably be the next one to be recruited! =D

oh wow a lot of Koreans live in Australia? o.O must be a lot to be so specific about it XD

maybe Australia is the DREAMland =o haha~

oh wow that's cool! that means they do search around for people online o.O

i bet they already saw me and was like "oh...nothing big *hits another link*" T_T

Thanks ~!

hehe, I'll be looking forward to it. any hints to what it is??

& these are still pretty fresh. just finished them. XD

and if you want the super large originals (like 2000 pixels wide) or without the rainbow-y colored "colors", just let me know! ^__^

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/x_v...mall-darken.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/x_v...extra-small.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g317/x_v...rsive-small.jpg

and it looks like elina is a super big fan of yours. XD I thought it was your post at first because of the banner.

hahah well (if by now i still mean what i meant by my previous comments) it's K.Will's "My tears are dropping" T_T it's a really nice song~

And thanks SO MUCH for the picsss ^_^ THey're awesome and colorful =] I'll ask if I ever require colored ones!

haha yeah she is ^_^ I need more people like that~ I thought that the first time she had it too! loll

...that's not good. lolol. umm, i'll ban myself from listening hahaha. ><

i guess you just approach different songs in different ways, which is fine. (: maybe that style has just been incorporated into the way you sing.

i would like to hear you sing a dongbang song differently though. i think that would be cool, not that it's not pretty already. haha.

dayum, the fansgirls just keep on coming rofl. 8)

oh no don't stop T_T haha~

i guess that's true for me and changing styles to songs. hmm I think if I sung things live, it might be different. (or by a lot T_T)

But that could be a good thing cuz then at least I'll probably sound like 1 single style/voice since it's LIVE. I'd just resort to the most comfortable/preferred style =] (jaejoong T_T) haha jk who knows~

haha I hope the fans do comee =]] can always use more support ^_^

i joined your facebook fanpage AND your forum!

i usually don't do this stuff, but goo me!

i see a lot in youuu! great job with everything.

from your new fan, somi (:

oh woww thanks so muchhh ^_^

before posting on my soompi too =]]

I hope I won't disappoint in the future!

Nice to meet you, Somi~

Hi There~~

I was on youtube looking for new dbsk bolero related vids and then saw your cover...

I WAS AMAZED!! you are awesome!!! i totally love your voice!!! i've been looking everywhere for a male cover of bolero for a REALLY long time and yours is the BEST!! then i saw taxi!! omg, can i say, u almost made me cry wen you sang jaejoong's bridge. And i can totally see that your developing voice is totally along the lines of Jaejoong, xiah and K, it's awesome, especially Jae's u did great on his part!! i can't WAIT for your next cover!!

aww yayy I was always wondering if people actually came by/to my videos by random searches =]

Thanks so much =] oh wow I'm glad I made your long searches all paid off ^_^

Actually I'm pleasantly surprised that people brought up K after hearing Bolero (obviously a Japanese song) besides the common Xiah and Jaejoong.

Cuz sometimes when I'm singing a Japanese song/line I'd think of K's pronunciations (I just think he probably has good Japanese).

Can't always be too sure cuz sometimes when I learn from the others' styles, people say it's off so... o.O

and their styles put together IS pretty much what I'm shooting for ^_^ (the softness verse-type of Jaejoong, the stable-high chorus-type of Junsu, and just pronunciations of K) =]

hi alan~! :) once again i spread your songs among my friends..

and they all love your voice.. ^_^

i love your new avatar... :) and oh..and i joined your forum...

i'm a certified dreamer! :)

keep it up and take care always!

aww wow thank you so so much ^_^

*bows* if you were physically here i'd bow to you XD if you excused the mess that i'm currently IN right now! hahah~

certified dreamer! yayy =]

I'll work hard, you know it ^_^

================================================================

NEW DREAMERS FORUM!!!

Guest JiiiaXin

Wuah.. i haven't comment too..

Hehe first.. (you are cute..) LOL

Wuahh your voice is very great.. I love your voice.. OMG.. you should try SM.

One of the best singer i have ever heard in forums.. great job... Fighting!!

[EDIT]

I want to ask do you have xanga?

Guest ignoreme

Aww thanks ^_^

I know you're a Dreamer =]

You should join the forum if you haven't!

I already have.. HOW COULD I NOT?

Can u sing some songs in yor own language?

[Only if u have time]

I really wanna hear u singing in vietnamese^^

TOPPED PAGE!!!

HAHAHAAA IM SOO PROUD^^^

eLiNa a.k.a Dreamer's Gothic Girl[who dreams about alan every night] LOL

Archived