Ooo I never knew there was a HYS thread<3

I loved her in Nonstop 3!

She's so cute and pretty..I jst love her big eyes =D

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tomstin

i'm expecting a different version but hopefully as funny^_^

ye seul's acting is good in here, and i especially love her american accent.

she's not overacting or anything, and i hope it continues to be that way. her character really fits her

Guest monoceros

her looks in ep 3 are pretty bad. She looked good in the beginning. I hope they don't keep her hairstyle the way it is now.. all voluminous and puffy.

Guest tomstin

i love it how ana jo, shown in the first episode is witty despite her being so wicked to everyone, that they cannot easily trick her or make fun of her. like in the scene where she knew what the two girls wanted to do with her. she refused to drink the wine one of the girls gave and it turned out that she was right. proven when her husband did drink the wine and he suffered from diarrhea(?) i'm not sure but that's how i understood the scene..coz i watched it without subs. correct me if i'm wrong though

Those Fantasy Couple pictures are so pretty!! I think that all of the dramas written by the Hong sisters have been somewhat similar so even if HYS's new drama is My Girl ver. 2, it's kind of obvious why.

I like how HYS isn't super skinny, like she actually has curves and everything.

i watched her new drama over the weekend... and i must say she's lookin' very pretty lately! Ye Seul and Oh Ji Ho are one hot pair.

hmm... in the past, i thought her acting wasn't so great, but hopefully she'll continue to improve. so far, i like the drama~

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tomstin

i wanna know that too..but i don't think she is..i'm not sure but i think she was featured in one song in shinhwa's winter story album together with junjin and andy in 2003 or 2004? haven't heard it yet and i forgot the title

this is the whole winter story album...

Shinhwa - Winter Story 2004~05

01. 잠 못 드는 밤 비는 내리고

02. 천생연분

03. 세월의 흔적 다 버리고

04. 이층집 소녀

05. 신인류의 사랑

06. 오늘 같은 밤이면

07. 그 아픔까지 사랑한거야

08. 붉은 노을

09. 그대 눈물까지도

10. 안녕

11. 말해줘

12. 그녀를 만나는 곳 100m전

13. 세월의 흔적 다 버리고 (with Lyn)

14. How Do I Say

what song in this album was Han YeSeul part?:)

yah thanks for the info! i wanna ask.. Han YeSeul was the one who sang the chorus of the song?? coz if it's her, she really needs to think of being a singer:)

Archived